It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are you an American Patroit?" Twitter Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi Folks,

I think every chance we get to show We are Waking Up, and Standing Up needs to be used. The link below is to a Twitter Poll inquiring to the amount of We Patriots there are. Don't worry about the govt. watching; as they surely already have all OUR numbers. The best thing We can do is show We care, and We will not sit back as Our Liberties are used as toilet paper by the Elite Government.

I personally am in the No treading on My Liberties Zone.

pollpigeon.com...

You need to be a twitter member to participate in this pole. Also, I don't have the link, but ATS awards 5000 pts. for joining Twitter; contact Super Mod. Asala. Skip the part where they ask for Your email password; as that is optional.

I defend the Constitution @ any cost 93% (341 votes)
I love the U.S.A 5% (20 votes)
Constitution is out dated 1% (2 votes)
I wish I lived somewhere else 1% (2 votes)
I wish that I lived in the U.S.A 1% (2 votes)

Results so far.

Wake Up Stand Up,

Sancho

[edit on 24-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How can you call yourself something you can't even spell right.

I'm a patroit!

Silly.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm honestly suprised that "defend the constitution" is winning.

It sure isn't showing within the general public.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heatburger

You can ask people one thing, but what they do is a totally different thing.

Like the bystander effect.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heatburger

I think the people will defend it when it is too late. The government has too much power already and that should be a sign alone signaling the need to restructure and reduce the government's power. Collectively, I think people will defend the Constitution but individually, like how the media sometimes seem to show only the idiots in a protest (instead of the smart ones), some clarification is need on the part of the individual in terms of knowing the constitution and knowing what part of the gov.'s actions are unconstitutional. Some sharpening of the mind needs to happen among the individuals in order to strengthen the collective.

Has the government become the creator of the people or vice versa as before?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Hey, thanks for crapping on the thread Repu.

I didn't spell it, but copied, and pasted the Twitter title. I don't think I can change something someone else wrote, nor would I pick on them.

The poll is what counts. If You want someone to pick on then pick on the failing education system in the USA that didn't teach that person correct spelling.

You know I actually keep editing this, and I'll take this current edit to express People like You pointing out inferior nature of others is what keeps People down, and from standing up to speak out. They are afraid of ridicule!

Sigh...just silly

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Look, I was criticizing you, I checked the link, because I thought you misspelled first, and when I found out you just copied it, I figured wow, the poller really needs to learn how to spell.

I'll crap on any thread

Trust me, I hate the education system, did you know that the USA teaches the same standard of science as a third world country.

I won't be surprised when kids start talking about how they just learned about dalton's atom, and that that is our closest grasp to what an atom is.... lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Hey, It's all good. The education system sucks, and I've noticed that's why many People choose to remain silent. They are scared of ridicule for being....flat out ignorant.

I thought the poll was important enough to overlook the idiot at Twitter, but they kinda crapped on the message by typing like a 5 year old

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I honestly would complain about the Education system, but truthfully I have no idea, how I would manage it to change.

Since we 'lowered' the standards, and kids started getting up there, we'll screw everyone and have 30 year olds in junior high, just trying to pass if we raised the standards.

Why do you think people remain silent over it? Besides not knowing enough.

I mean, wouldn't that said person, I don't know, research it?

I loathed Obama, but as I read more and more, and watch more of his videos, I don't loathe him, he's said some pretty good statements, but his actions are very questionable and shifty.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I loathed Obama, but as I read more and more, and watch more of his videos, I don't loathe him, he's said some pretty good statements, but his actions are very questionable and shifty.

I was indifferent, but I have no doubt that had it been McInsane, or Billary We would be in full out war right now with Iran. For that I am fine with the lessor of three evils.

I can hear where Your coming from with the education system, but I've also have been a World traveler. The countries We US Americans have been raised to feel superior to, are on the march.

In the 3rd World hell holes as We've been taught to perceive them, their children are learning not only English, but US History.

They are doing that in order to gain access to the way US Americans think. They are doing it to be the future business leaders in tomorrows World.

Considering all of that, We must do something as a country to change the direction, or We will be wearing the other shoe.

I wonder how to do a poll on ATS; which mirrors the twitter poll, but with correct spelling? That would be neat to make it open to non members as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Good concept.

But I would suggest NEVER participating in any form of mainstream polling. Including but not limited to, any poll from, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ETC. Polls are designed to get a quit pulse of the public perception on a particular issue.

Depending on where the current stance is, they tailor propaganda to sway peoples opinions towards the direction that they want.

Not to mention, participating in any poll regardless of source has practically zero relevance in any of our lives.

Just king's two cents.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'd take the quiz but i refuse to sign up for twitter. That stuff is nonsense. Twitter, facebook, myspace.. no thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
sometimes.......oh sometimes.......I feel ........like I've been tied..........

to the Whippin post........tied to theWhippin........tied to the Whippen post........

Oh lord ...I feel like I'm dying....................

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I totally respect Your viewpoint as that was mine entirely. I am of the opinion now that either We Stand Up, or prepare to have the NWO steamroller cruise over us.

Other than those two options is to hide in far off reaches, but should the NWO not be stopped by "We The People", how long till they find us all?

I guess I've really gone of the don't care wagon as I've made one Youtube video showing my mug, and plan on making more. I am making my stand.

Here is a link You might like:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
I'd take the quiz but i refuse to sign up for twitter. That stuff is nonsense. Twitter, facebook, myspace.. no thanks.

I like facebook and myspace, although there alright. Twitter, I signed up... just don't really like it, maybe cause i'm not one to care about anyone else, but just don't care for it.

Myspace helps me keep in touch with people far away, or find people I haven't seen in many years!

join