It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Wikipedia 'Gem'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I was just looking around on wikipedia, and look what I found!

A Nightwlaker is a person who is in more favor to the night then the daytime because they don't like the sun. Most Nightwalkers have their own religion and it is based on that the night gives you strength and agility. The nightwalkers main person of worship like for Christan's its God or Jesus, for them its the night prince he is the one that they look up too for any of their answers. the Night Prince is not a bad person he just has a different belief than other people. At night Nightwalkers go outside and worship to the stars and moon so only then can they talk to the Night Prince. the Nightwalkers religion has been around since the middle ages, but all the secrets and treasures of the Nightwlakers have been hidden all over that time so thats why almost no one knows about them they are very secret people. Being a Nightwalker is a very valuable privilege to get and not many pepole have the tattoo of a Nightwalker which is a symbol that they are a true Nightwalker. To learn more go to Nightwalker History on wikipedia.com

Not sure exactly what it is, but it looks like it was made by someone. I'm going to look around wikipedia for more about it. Heres the link

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I like it, sic spelling and all, but I bet one of those humorless wikipedia overlings will remove it saying it's based on "own research". Or something.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Nohansen

This is the users history of contributions. interesting that it is mostly anime and japanese films,. I belive this atricle to be completly fabricated.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
reply to post by Phlynx

I like it, sic spelling and all, but I bet one of those humorless wikipedia overlings will remove it saying it's based on "own research". Or something.
The nightwalker history isn't there. I was hoping to read more about it. It may have been deleted.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
A fine example of why people should never trust Wikipedia as a reliable source

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by Phlynx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Nohansen

This is the users history of contributions. interesting that it is mostly anime and japanese films,. I belive this atricle to be completly fabricated.

That sucks.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

i know it seems such a romantic idea too.shame.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
yea do not trust wiki,

some of us are wiki admins and take it from me, it's a good starting point to get an idea on the story but go elsewhere for facts.

Anyone can edit it, then some of us when noticed will delete stuff, but there are thousands of people with higher privileges that can keep certain things from being deleted even false.

Also it's too easy to fake a source. If 1 site posts it, then couple more reputable sites copy your fake story, and as your fake story climbs the chain of higher pageranked sites then now your fake story gets sourced as truth with a link to the source in the bibliography section, then it becomes very hard to clean those up.

I've deleted a lot of crap myself.

top topics

join