It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Could It Be?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
"Could It Be?"

Could it be that one reason that President Bush does not seem too worried about North Korea's Nuclear
Weapons and their recent statements confirming that they have missiles with sufficent range to reach the West Coast (and Alaska & Hawaii) of USA, Is the "fact"
that we have a HAARP Facility in Alaska. If this Facility does what it is purported to be able to do; N. Korea's Nuclear weapons could be neutralized. While on a visit to my old airbase (Northern Honshu) in summer of 2000; it was disclosed that a "new-type" of missile defense was being constructed as a joint project between our USAF-USN and the JASDF. From what I saw it was immense in size, and had at least 20-25
"Radar Dishes" arrayed around the main 'antenna field'. It was very impressive looking.

Just my thoughts, What do you other members think ? "Could It Be?"

USAFSS_SP
02/14/03

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I would say, YES.... Missle defense is just one ability that HAARP has... It reportedly also has the ability to "dud" enemy nukes while still in the silos. (I am not sure if this is a ground level EMP to disable the electronics, or possibly manipulation on the atomic level to make the warheads unable to detonate).

However, HAARP also has offensive abilities.... in mindsnapper mode, it can totally sterilize entire population centers, given enough energy....

join