It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam, Eve and Mars...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My quick translation, of the beginning, of the King James Version.
I basically just translated as I read the bible, using an out of the box mentality, on the fly. Just some food for thought really, that's why it's in the skunk works.

It took the ET’s about 7 days to give Mars a green boost (Genesis Bomb?) and to set up the giant greenhouse (Eden) on Mars. They created Adam and the animals with advanced technology, DNA cloning tech. Adam being a fresh clone was very innocent to his new world, ("Gen 1- 26 And God said, Let “us” make man in our image, after our likeness").

"Gen 1 9-11 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear... 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called the Seas:..... 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind......"

The tree of the knowledge of good and evil, was actually the equipment control area for the greenhouse. Once Adam and Eve had seen the entire computer and other advanced equipment, they were no longer innocent, (That’s the part where they ate the fruit).

The ET’s now had a failed experiment so they sent Adam and Eve out into the harsh climate of the newly green Mars, out of the greenhouse. In the greenhouse it was a controlled paradise.
The reason I think Mars was where the Garden of Eden was is because it never rained in this area of the bible, the water always came from the ground. And, god used dust to create Adam, sounds like Mars.

"Gen 2 5-6 :for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground "

As time passed the ET’s knew things were not going good and Mars would not be able to support life like Earth could, so the ET’s sent Noah and his family to Earth, were it does rain.

And I think that’s when the dinosaurs were destroyed by the ET’s so the humans could live there.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

The tree of the knowledge of good and evil, was actually the equipment control area for the greenhouse. Once Adam and Eve had seen the entire computer and other advanced equipment, they were no longer innocent, (That’s the part where they ate the fruit).

Well, this is actually just as plausible as the original 'story', so why not..?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Creative, I will hand that to you.

Not sure if it's a new idea in the Science Fiction genre...hey, you should write it up, make a best seller! (If no one did it already...)

Heck!@ I might take a stab at it!!

Except the bit about the dinosaurs....times don't match up there. Remember a basic tenet of Science Fiction is the word "science". Should be at least plausible to be a good story.

edit: I knew this story sounded familiar!!!

Mission to Mars

Movies at IMDB

Snippet:

The Martians were forced to evacuate their home planet and find other places to settle. During their evacuation, however, they also dispatched elementary life forms of their own to the nearby planet Earth, which at the time of the Martian evacuation, contained no life forms. Over the billions of years following this "seed-scattering" (see panspermia), these life forms eventually became the humans...

Slightly different, but eerily similar.

[edit on 24 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
earth-history.com...

the information on this website is somewhat like your theory. i've been reading through it when i have time.

new topics

join