It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Showed Up On 9-10-2001 For WTC Demolition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I'm sorry, you might have missed my earlier post here.

There's a link for you. Interesting reading.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Donny 4 million

See the little picture posted above with marker Controlled Demolition, Inc.? I was the owner's Project Engineer on that little demo. One of 254 I did, everything from that size to little storage sheds, not once did someone say "pull it" unless they were sticking out there finger.

What country do you live in? that could make a difference.
Oh and sorry I couldn't find the picture.
I saw that guy hanging on the wall where he looks so at home.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

What was the actual date of the interview of Mr. Kenney of FEMA? Not the date shown on the attachment you inserted.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Diplomat

First let me mention that the original 9-11 commission report didn't even bother to include wtc7. According to witness Barry Jennings there were bodies that they had to step over to get out of the building. Anyways, I found some pictures that may shed some light.

First is the map of wtc complex, note that wtc7 is behind 2 other
buildings -wtc 5 and wtc 6.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69bae5056d68.gif[/atsimg]

For debris from the north tower to have hit wtc7 it would also have hit wtc 5 and wtc 6. The next picture from near the site of the north tower shows wtc 7 behind 5&6. Examine the damage to each.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3c069bb3357.jpg[/atsimg]

Why didn't 5 & 6 collapse? No doubt they took a substantially harder hit that #7. Finally here's another picture of wtc7 early in the afternoon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9e758bf7f4b.jpg[/atsimg]

Though we cannot see the right or SE corner there is no other
damage visible. Yes, the SE corner did get hit, basically knocking off the exterior wall for several stories. This does not necessarily imply real structural damage to the support structure. There are reports from firemen stating that the building looked "tilted". With some of the corner missing yes it would look tilted, not only that but the building design was not rectangular and given the distortion of looking up at a tall building it easy to see why they might have thought what they did look tilted.

If that damage were the primary cause of collapse then the
building should have collapsed TOWARDS the damaged side. It
didn't, it came straight down. Something only possible though
controlled demolition.

I fixed your images. Post them like so.

That last photo is the north side of WTC7. WTC1 is on the opposite side.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Gosh weed
I honstly tried your link at great risk I might add who knows what could happen. I am stuck with dial up tonight and it stinks.
So if you could give me the gist of it. Why maybe FEMA was as confused then as they were in NOrleanes.
Bare in mind WTC Building Seven is the end all catch all of any 911 arguement in my mind. I hope you jump on the wagon cause It's THE RIGHT THING TO DO

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
FEMA confused Monday and Tuesday with Tuesday and Wednesday

Where did Mr. Kenney clarify his statement?

"Pull It" is not a term used in demolition.

So the WTC 6 wasn't "pulled"?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
A copy of Mr Kenney's activation order for response to the WTC..

www.devvy.com...

You will notice its dated 9/12/01.

In addition, Mr Kenney was not a FEMA employee. He was (is) a member of the Massachusettes Urban Search and Rescue team.

Then there is this little tidbit, as published in the Boston Herald September 5, 2002.

To confirm, the Herald called the Kenney home on Cape Cod and spoke to Kenney's wife, who said that her husband did go to New York on Sept. 11, not Sept. 10. She explained that he was under extreme stress when Rather interviewed him, and added wryly that it was typical of her husband to confuse dates.

s3.amazonaws.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hey Preston that was so kind of you. i still don't know how to embed images - I thought I followed the directions. So exactly what do you have put before and after the image url to make it work? I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me. thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted by Asktheanimals

Hey Preston that was so kind of you. i still don't know how to embed images - I thought I followed the directions. So exactly what do you have put before and after the image url to make it work? I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me. thanks.

No problem. Upload your images to your ATS album which obviously you have been doing. I try to keep my images 600 pixels or less in width so they will fit the page. Now click on the image inside the album.

Copy the entire atsimg which is titled embed on ATS to your post and it is ready-made to display.

Have fun posting, although some of the duhbunkers whine and cry and throw hissy fits because the images upset their apple carts, and make their disinformation pushing agendas that much harder. Pictures and diagrams sometimes speak much louder than words.

To post videos, use the ([gvid]) or ([yvid]) options inserting the embed portion shown below afterwards and following up with ([/gvid]) or ([/yvid]) to complete the address. (Leave off the parenthesis)

Example:

Go directly to video

Go to embed on the right. Copy the entire embed to your post. Copy this portion (IX9gdRST6zM&hl =en&fs=1&) after your (yvid). Add the (/yvid). Delete the embed you copied from the video.

Google videos work the same way.

Go directly to video

Google Video Link

Copy this portion after the docid= (6845095502455815332&hl=en&fs=true) between the gvids.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It is so refreshing to see that the evil ones cower in the crevices when detail and logic are applied. Or go start one of there nwo disinfo crap threads. They are so stupid, trashy, ignorant, inept, un-American and funny.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join