It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi disaster survival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hi from london .First time post but avid reader for ages.
I know this is a bit of a post to start with but for some time now just had this feeling that something is about to happen ie terrosist attack.Now living in london if any thing happens its likely to be here or america so just to be on the safe side i would be really interested to know what precautions i could take if there ever was a chemical or biological attack ie is there anything i could keep in my desk/car etc for emergencys masks /change of cloths fresh water etc .sorry to start like this but just think it would a good thread just in case

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS, so your just in the door this is the introductions forum to say hello and a bit about your self if you like. Not to have a topical discussion.
You can post to any forum you like, but until you reach 20 posts you are unable to start your own threads.
The staff and members are always willing to help you, just ask.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alwayssearching

Hi and welcome!

Don't worry, cuz those 20 posts will fly right by...you'll be stirring things up before you know it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Welcome alwayssearching.

You just found one of the best places on the net, to figure out what is going on.

Try the survival techniques forum to answer your question about massive doom preparation.

new topics

top topics

join