It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes the End... Is Just the Beginning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A few years back ATS sponsored a contest of wits called Find The Rings. The winner was given the URL IgnoranceDenied.com. It looks like the folks over at ID.com have resurrected, restarted or just resumed the game where it left off. Either way there has been progress made and now there is a brand new game site.

This time around ATS might be a good place to gather info and recruit other players but I'm quite sure all official clues and or hints will be given at ignorancedenied.com. Peel back the dog/rabbit ears at the top of the page and join the hunt. Good Luck.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by ListenD]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I remember the last ATS game. Trying desperately to contribute anything at all the whole time barely struggling to follow along. Very entertaining though. Sign me up!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ListenD
A few years back ATS sponsored a contest of wits called Find The Rings. The winner was given the URL IgnoranceDenied.com. It looks like the folks over at ID.com have resurrected, restarted or just resumed the game where it left off. Either way there has been progress made and now there is a brand new game site.

This time around ATS might be a good place to gather info and recruit other players but I'm quite sure all official clues and or hints will be given at ignorancedenied.com. Peel back the dog/rabbit ears at the top of the page and join the hunt. Good Luck.

Yes, all official hints and clues are at IgnoranceDenied and FindTheRings sites. We now are wholly independant, but we will never forget our roots.

We plan to maintain three independant Events concurrently, and all members in good standing are welcome to try to win any of them.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Seems like the hardest part of the game is gonna be recruiting players. Hopefully those of us already following along will not have to wait long before the next clue/event appears.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am in all the way. I remember "following" along with the last ATS game and barely contributing any help. (sorry). Hopefully this time around will be much better. I thoroughly enjoyed these games and am looking forward to this new one!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Interesting...

This is definitely not an official ATS sponsored game, however the domain name was awarded as a prize from an official ATS sponsored game.

This begs the question whether it is OK to recruit ATS members to a non-ATS site, when the site was awarded by ATS in the first place.

Tough one.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
This is definitely not an official ATS sponsored game, however the domain name was awarded as a prize from an official ATS sponsored game.

Yes, and yes.

This begs the question whether it is OK to recruit ATS members to a non-ATS site, when the site was awarded by ATS in the first place.

ID was at one time linked in the header of ATS, and I dont think the OP is 'recruiting' per se', as much as he/she is a member here and realizes the FTR event was originally here. We are a non-competing site at ID.

Tough one.

If ATS llc permits my Avatar & Signature, the FTR and ID links in the [RINGS] threads, the relationship that ATS holds as the originating parent of ID, and the current permissions of the powers that be that ATS has bestowed toward ID prior, then it isnt a 'tough one'. We do not violate ATS rule 1e, nor any subpart of 1e, especially in light of the fact that ATS owned and operated the ID domain name, hosted the ID website, and provided other necessary resources to help get ID 'off the ground' and operational for the first three years of our existance.

Until it is expressed to the owners of ID from ATS llc that their position has changed in regards to ID, we at ID still feel and maintain we are part of a family at ATS (and that wont change in any event), and we at ID are proud to say so even in light of our recent independence of ownership/control/and hosting of ID.

Good question!

Sometimes the End,... IS Just the Beginning.

Game on!

[edit on 26-8-2009 by smirkley]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

We got Zarni? Woop, woop! Please tell me you're gonna stick around for this one... It'd be an honor to play along side an old game vet! I'm a big fan of your work I'm just wondering what clever shenanigans your avatar might get into this time?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

when I go to ignorancedenied.com I just get a blank grey screen. Is this what it's supposed to be?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There are no blank screens at ID.

top topics

join