It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLI: I Went To A Town Hall Meeting In Texas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Apparently my last chart did not go over too well. Anywho, here is a random “real-world" flow chart listing steps to obtain Bachelors degree. For those who may have never attended college, it may seem a little perplexing, but actually isn't. Not every path is mandatory and there are many options. Each path is unique to the student much like the Healthcare chart would be unique to each patient or circumstance.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abc43185b94b.jpg[/atsimg]

Website

Chart

It is my firm belief that the Republican provided flow chart in OP is nothing more than a prop meant to discredit, smear and delay. Purposefully designed to mislead and confuse.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I'm just talking about one topic. BS propaganda, that's all, I do not disagree with you that the bill is too long, and convoluted, but people need to use their own mind, not just what is supplied to you by EITHER side, to me this is not a left or right argument. because they are ALL guilty. But you believing the BS because it comes from one side is a dis service to yourself and this country.

It is scary though, try and find an un biased opinion online it is impossible. and to me that is the scariest thing of all. Where are the people who are for the people and for the truth? Again we are in a sad sad state of politics.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
PS this seems like an interesting place though..

www.opencongress.org...
Trying to find out who runs it, .org suggests that it is a non profit, but this certainly does not mean it is unbiased.

Though they make it a hell of a lot easier to read the bill, and comment certain sections. At least you can argue about the actual bill and inform yourself rather then take what the used car salesmen are dishing to you.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Oh yeah, this is someone we want to pay attention to, he's sooo smmaarrttt. (sarcasm)

This town hall meeting lasted about 45 seconds.

OLSON: Britney is convinced that her son would not have been born if there was a public option. She wouldn’t have had the choices to be able to go find a doctor she wants. […] For those of you who say it’s not true, don’t talk to me, talk to Britney.

ATTENDEE 1: That’s not true!

ATTENDEE 2: The insurance company turned her down, not the government! The private insurance turned her down, not the government! My gosh! … That’s not the government!

OLSON: Texans, I want to thank you all for coming.

If the embed video does not work, here is the link.

www.youtube.com...

Harm None
Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join