It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia group sets the record straight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
After the flurry of negative MSM reports on militias, the Michigan militia tries to set the record straight. (for the sheep who listen to the MSM)

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I cant veiw it here at work, but I will take a look at in when I get home... thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think i'm gonna join them because i live in southeast michigan (in the motorcity). But anyways i hate people that put a negative spin on groups who disagree with their ideology and actually stand for America and the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think militias in any form are excellent. They create a pocket of People who can stand up.

Word of warning. Cross Your T's, and Dot Your I's around them. Any anti NWO organization is sure to have provocateurs in it's midst.

Join, learn away, contribute, show the unknown provocateur that their World view may be flawed, and watch YOUR 6!!!

S&F

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hahaha!!!

Warr[color=#47b5e7]en[color=#00BFFF]B... FTW \o/

United States of [color=#47b5e7]America and [color=#00BFFF]JUSTICE... FTW \o/

Wasn't Timithy McVey kicked out of an Introductory Militia Meeting (never even allowed to join) because he was a whack job??? He was X-Army if memory serves... (mercury treated memory doesn't always.)

US[color=#47b5e7]A
US[color=#47b5e7]A
US[color=#47b5e7]A
\o/ FtW

CNN is yellow. Booo
SPLC is yellow. Booo

[edit on 8·24·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
Hahaha!!!

Warr[color=#47b5e7]en[color=#00BFFF]B... FTW \o/

United States of [color=#47b5e7]America and [color=#00BFFF]JUSTICE... FTW \o/

Wasn't Timithy McVey kicked out of an Introductory Militia Meeting (never even allowed to join) because he was a whack job??? He was X-Army if memory serves... (mercury treated memory doesn't always.)

US[color=#47b5e7]A
US[color=#47b5e7]A
US[color=#47b5e7]A
\o/ FtW

CNN is yellow. Booo
SPLC is yellow. Booo

[edit on 8·24·09 by DrMattMaddix]

Huh? I am missing something in this post? Were you looking for the new Schizophrenia thread?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I agree with this guys points.. However I seriously hope those guys don't plan to defend people from enemy attacks with how heavy they are. (Though some of those guys in the pictures looked fit too.)

I do tire of the whole demonizing of militia groups. Most of them are there to help the community, and not to wage war against the government.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Too bad there are not many gunless militias. I know, your thinking, such a thing is stupid...right? No?

Anyways...just remember, gunless militias are militias to!

Nice video, I genuinely found him to be pleasant.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Very cool! I'd join up if I were there.

The spin regarding militias has gotten pretty sad recently. But then, the spin on everything nowadays is scary.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

HAHAH ... My psychiatrist kicked me out of his office!!!
He said "Get out of my office, you're Krazeh"

I'm excited that the Militia stood up for themselves in this instance. Blasting SPLC by completely putting that flake and fraud of a mouthpiece in his place.

My comment about Tim M. unless you hadn't heard the MSM tied him to Militia's over and over until we believed it. In reality, lil' Timmy M attended a Militia introductory dinner ... That's IT. They kicked his ass out for being a whack job for talking up anti gov't stuff and more.

I don't have video and interviews.

As far as Schizo-whatever... I seriously had to look it up and the definition is still a mystery to me. In my opinion, Psychiatry is best practiced in deep space, alone. They are the most worthless flesh society has to offer. They have far too much power and spend waayy too much time internalizing their lack of manhood or voided female desires.

I will also thank you for reawakening possibly the 'profession' that I hate even more than corrupt politicians... They are on almost the same par!
Psychiatrists are destroyers of minds where politicians can be tuned out. Just my opinion.
Get it punk?

[edit on 8·26·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by warrenb

I agree with this guys points.. However I seriously hope those guys don't plan to defend people from enemy attacks with how heavy they are. (Though some of those guys in the pictures looked fit too.)

I do tire of the whole demonizing of militia groups. Most of them are there to help the community, and not to wage war against the government.

It's about time they posted some video countering the slander they've received over the years. While living on the left coast (and almost in Pelosi's district) they are extremely vilified by the media. The media constantly makes Militia members out to be extremists and to be feared and shunned at all costs. But then they vilify any American that owns a gun.

The spiel in Pelosi's district goes along the lines of "If you own a gun then you are most certainly going to use it to commit a crime, because only criminals need weapons like that (and Police only need guns to combat the criminals with guns)."

One of my co-workers (long ago) loved driving his tank into Iraq from Kuwait. He loved playing, as he put it, "playing army man". Sometimes I thought he was a nut. He wasn't out there desiring to kill people and he had seen enough of it and didn't talk about that much at all... he was a merely a driver. But he talked about driving it with such a passion and his tank was his tank.

It all depends on one's point of view. The Militia, I've learned, is not something to be feared. Their hearts are in the right place and honor lives securely with them. Not everyone is cut out to be Militia (or regular army.) That's the way that they express patriotism.

So, It gets me excited to see Americans with that passion and living it daily. And especially, defending their honor publicly now. We should all be so bold and patriotic.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

It all makes sense now. That particular post of yours threw me for a loop.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

There are those red beret wearing guys in NYC and other cities. Guardian Angels I think they're called. They dont arm themselves. They just beat the crap out of people then run away when the bad guy pulls a gun.

new topics

top topics

join