It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My room....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I would like to start off this thread by explaining the situation. About 5 years ago I removed my closet door, we were remodeling my apartment and my bed would object the closet door from opening. About some years later I began to notice some strange things happening. Orbs would appear on the pictures I took in my house and other weird phenomena that I will talk about later. However it is not until recently that I discovered I could partly see these orbs with my eyes.
During the start of this year I have noticed some very bizarre things. Once I was next to my computer table and I had positioned my head a little weird. Almost like a bird would when it would observe something. My head was tilted almost to a 90' angle. Then suddenly I stopped and turned around to look at the mirror in my room when suddenly I began to see... get this red luminescent flying worms about 12 to 15 inches flying around my room. Then after about half a minute they disappeared.
My next phenomena occurs about every night and has kept me thinking it was Reptilians or Aliens... witch I still have some thoughts that it might be these beings. However I have nearly forgotten that this type of phenomena might actually be GHOSTS. That's right every night I go to sleep and my bed is about 3 feet from the closet I lay there and notice that a shadow figure appears and disappears. Sometimes I would notice a figure of a head? pop out and then disappear, and this process repeats itself constantly but it does stop after some hours to some extent...
My next most experience happened at about 9:00 PM I would say. I was laying on my bed just relaxing my mother was next to me fixing something. There was lights turned on in the room. I had been wondering about the closet phenomena and when I looked I saw an orb in clear sight it appeared next to a light that fell on a part of the closet wall it seemed to be a sphere with a flaming or glowing Aura, it made a almost triangular movement in a very fast manner next to this part of the wall and then disappeared into the shadow....
That's about all I have for now, more to come later. If anyone has had similar experiences please share your thoughts. Or if you think I'm wacko, please share your thoughts... either way leave a comment.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I too sleep with my bed out of the closet. i to see these things, i see them only in my room. they are lights, they sort of fly for a few seconds, then they fly out of sight and i cant find them until they appear in sight again. very weird, i have noticed, haven't decided to talk about it or anything.

thanks for the thread, it tells me this isn't just me.

if i get any info ill be sure to tell you.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Cool I knew I wasn't crazy hahaha...
Well there might be a ghost in your house too Gandhi !!!
I might call TAPS if things get out of hand

new topics

join