It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Vaccine Laced With RFID Chips?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Looks like we'll be living off the grid for a while. If it looks to be mandatory up here, I'm moving in the mountains.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13Some DIVINE INTERACTIONS ARE CLOSE DONT WORRY HAVE FAITH

I wish I believed you on this, but so far I have seen nothing of proof of an existing divine power or force.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Then you must not be a believer in Jesus Christ our Lord
in Heaven, the U.S.A. will be judged!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Im not sure what the point would be in injecting the population with RFID chips.

They have satellites so powerful and thermal they can track your every movement, so RFID chip or not, your not hiding anywhere.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Just doing some reading on this now... better late than never and the info herein is very good.

s & f from me.

this thread is from 2009 but one of the better ones around.

this vid is an ATS vid:

ATS News 06: RFID Microchips In The Swine Flu Vaccine?

^ well worth viewing...it is from 2006.

TBH this is scarey stuff.
One needle and your chipped and the 'free' vaccinations is a worry. Perhaps there are some people that already have it without their knowledge for trials?

scarey:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
you need to remember, that those RFID tags are passive, i.e. no power source. To read them, you need to supply a magnetic field to energize them, so, ok, in theory, they could be injected into you, but there is no way (currently) to keep track of you...... You can't be tracked via GPS, (there are no batteries small enough, nor can you manufacture a GPS antenna small enough (that is just pure physics) ) unless you are in proximity of a high enough magnetic field to energize them, etc.... and even then, the Magnetic field has to come from antennas (loops) withing a couple of centimeters from you .... I can refer you to these documents having the specifications to RFID devices.

www.ti.com...
www.idtechex.com...
www.motorola.com...

edit on 12/11/2011 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

thx for the info.

I suppose we would need to be scanned? like pets who have microchips?

so perhaps it is only used for ID purposes?

A tag with your info on it?
edit on 12-11-2011 by Thurisaz because: ID purposes only?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
oh afterthoughts:

would a scanner be enough? I think so... airport scanners etc?
scanners in shops?

I just recently walked through a scanner to enter a shop and it beeped...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Read' Taken' a free PDF online by Dr Karen Turner on Alien abductions.
She talks about military abductions checking on abductees using implants or RFID chips?????????

I read in another online PDF 'The Blueplanet project' (I think) that an insider scientist wrote covertly, that the Government believe 1 in 40 are implanted by Aliens and these abductees are sleepers, waiting for some signal to rise up and become superheros or something, with super powers.
The Government consider these sleepers to be potentially so dangerous, that the Government will kill them before they get activated or if they show signs of them becoming activated. In 'Taken' the abductees wrote the aliens taught them how to walk through walls-imagine what a paranoid government is going to think of that ability!!!!!

That's my prediction.

And yes I have been abducted but by the Military.
And if they ever try again, I will use what abilities I have learnt and kill them next time, not just send them into oblivion.

Live long and prosper

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Whats the point in tagging people? Like they need to be worried that people pack up and move to where? Also assuming the h1n1 vaccine is laced with those chips, how long would they last in ones system?
edit on 21-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The flu shot is designed of a chemical that contains mind control properties. The more shots you get the more you will be susceptible to be controlled by the government.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join