It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R. 645 and The FEMA Concentration Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Throughout the 20th Century, mankind’s governments have sought to gain control over their populations with food, water, bio-warfare, guns, tanks, militarized death squads, militarized police, propaganda, mis-information, entertainment, and the good old original lie. The United States and the West are no different than the “third world” banana republics and dictators; its just the methods the western democracies use have been refined through trial and error. The lies become bigger and the controlled corporate media outlets push the big lie so people end up believing anything the mainstream news endorses. Point of fact – alternative news media or sources are not generally believed by the public until the story breaks on a major news outlet. Enter the FEMA Camps.
Well, in order to understand the subject, we must define a few terms. What indeed is a “camp” ? People have popularized conceptions of Dachau or Ashuwitz, gas chambers, ovens and guard towers with jackbooted thugs patrolling and killing indiscriminantly. Is that really what a FEMA camp is or would be like?

Dictionary.com defines the word camp as a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary shelter. Dictionary.com goes on to define the word concentration as a state of concentrated. To be precise, the same Website defined the term concentrated as cluster or gather together closely. From these definitions, I will deduce that a concentration camp is defined as a camp where facilities permanent or temporary, provide the means of clustering or gathering together closely persons or soldiers.

Anyone reading this, the chances are that you are not going to get up in the morning and go through your morning routine and walk out your front door and see a FEMA concentration camp. Why is that? Remember the definitions of the terms we went over earlier? Camps are often temporary, but can be permanent. Existing structures such as a Football Stadium or even an airport hangar can be utilized to concentrate a group of dissidents or people deemed a security risk to the State. There doesn’t necessarily have to be a Nazi-styled facilities to be a concentration camp. Ask yourselves this question: We’re there any camps in New Orleans before Katrina hit? Not that I can recall. But as soon as FEMA was on the scene, any old army-air force base or public facilities capable of sheltering or concentrating refugees from the disaster area became a concentration camp. Not a “death camp” – a concentration camp. The most notable of these camps which became the symbol of the plight of the people in New Orleans who did not get out was the New Orleans Saints NFL Stadium. After the storm, Martial Law was declared. FEMA, The National Guard and Blackwater (as it was then called) all were utilized to confiscate guns and process refugees into these concentration camps, or relief shelters. We’re law abiding citizens rights violated? Often. We’re they exterminated systematically? No. Check out this video of the Military Police and National Guard forcing people from their homes and confiscating firearms from law abiding people. And you say it can’t happen to you? What if there is a national crisis, such as a “Swine Flu” outbreak and then everyone becomes a suspect.
Enter H.R. 645. The National Emergency Centers Establishment Act was submitted by Democrat Alcee L Hastings of Florida. The bill calls for Homeland Security to use KBR, a subdivision of Haliburton, to create no fewer than six national facilities for the concentration of civilian internees on military installations.
Enter Field Manual 3-19-40 Military Police Internment / Resettlement Field Operations. This field manual is the basis of operations for the handling of all forms people in all situations. From the definitions section of Chapter 1, we can be labeled a CIVILIAN INTERNEE which as the manual defines is:
“CIVILIAN INTERNEE 1-7. A CI is a person who is interned during armed conflict or occupation if he is considered a security risk or if he needs protection because he committed an offense (insurgent, criminal) against the detaining power. A CI is protected according to the Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (GC), 12 August 1949.”

The above definition is very broad. It fails to identify the “detaining power” (Can you say UN Forces deployed to US in the advent of Civil Unrest?) It also states that the “civilian internee” needs “protection” because he committed an “offense” - who makes these laws of what an “offense” is? A military commander? An international treaty organization such as the UN or NATO? A Global World Government? Below is an example of a mid-level internment camp for the field of operations of the United States military.

CORPS HOLDING AREAS 3-55. A CHA (Figure 3-4) can hold more captives for longer periods of times than a central CP. Depending on the availability of MP units to establish I/R facilities, corps MP units must be prepared to hold captives at the CHA more than 72 hours. If the CHA keeps captives more than 72 hours, MP must plan and coordinate for the increased logistics and personnel required to operate a long-term facility. The decision to hold captives longer is based on METT-TC and the availability of forces. Captives remain in the CHA until they are evacuated to an I/R facility or until hostilities end.

Enter the REX 84 Program:
A plan for the continuity of Government in which dissidents would be rounded up and processed during the event of civil unrest in the United States. Fox New’s beloved Oliver North was involved in the planning of this operation. Representative of Oregon Democrat Peter DeFazio of the 4th District had this to say about the REX 84 Program during September of 2008 when the Stock Market crashed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, there is a plan that is in place to be executed by the Federals to lock down the cities and towns across our land and to begin gun confiscation. There is a plan to deal with mass quarantining of the population and its subsequent internment and suspension of the Constitutional rights of Citizens.[url=http://www.infowars.com/h-r-645-and-the-fema-concentration-camps/]http://www.infowars.com/h-r-645-and-the-fema-concentration-camps/[/url ]

For those of us who believe this to be true or possiably true, What are We to do?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Cont...
Shouldn't we unite now not later, We need to come up with a plan NOW, Right?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Excellent Vid, Joe: 1:47 --> is why this will get out of hand.

All the higher ups have to do is convince them that they are in danger, and they will completely disregard what is right, and the scenario in which they have the authority to kill you ("Shoot Americans?" -- "Yeah...") presents itself in all its...glory?

I agree.

The time is now, before they manage to pull off something else, and I'm standing right beside you all the way. Feel free to U2U me.

S&F

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
To those who say that "Don't worry about it, US soldiers and
national guard units would never shoot on american citizens. B
friggin' S! And as we have seen they will blithely follow
unconstitutional orders as well, no problem. If they ever decide
to knock on my door looking for firearms they will find them. I
can't believe that none of those guardsmen didn't look their
commander square in the eye and say "Sir, this order is
unconstitutional and I will not obey it". I hope to god some of them
did otherwise they're all total morons and traitors as far as I'm
concerned.

I will never see the inside of a barbed wire playground - I'll be far
happier to have followed my conscience and fought to the end for
yours and my freedoms. If there's enough of us they won't get away
with it, otherwise the whole world will get it's NWO.
WE ARE THE LAST LINE OF DEFENSE.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe82
Enter H.R. 645. The National Emergency Centers Establishment Act was submitted by Democrat Alcee L Hastings of Florida. The bill calls for Homeland Security to use KBR, a subdivision of Haliburton, to create no fewer than six national facilities for the concentration of civilian internees on military installations.

Geez....I read the bill and it doesn't use the word "internee" ANYWHERE..so that whole "Civilian internee" thing seems to be complete BS.

Actually the bill specifically is RESTRICTED to Medical and humanitarian assistance in time of emergency and natural disaster

It also calls for the use of UNOCCUPIED military bases. Our tax dollars bought the real estate and built the infrastructure...makes sense to me...rather than tent cities and toxic trailers in the wake of a hurricaine.

Here's the actual bill less the paranoid spin...
www.govtrack.us...

H.R. 645. The National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Gosh for such a small bill you missed it...

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.
(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.
(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure–
(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;
(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;
(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and
(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

SEC. 3. DESIGNATION OF MILITARY INSTALLATIONS AS NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.
(a) In General- Not later than 60 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate not fewer than 6 military installations as sites for the establishment of national emergency centers.
(b) Minimum Requirements- A site designated as a national emergency center shall be–
(1) capable of meeting for an extended period of time the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected by an emergency or major disaster;
(2) environmentally safe and shall not pose a health risk to individuals who may use the center;
(3) capable of being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;
(4) capable of housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during nondisaster periods;

(5) capable of hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs;

(6) required to consist of a complete operations command center, including 2 state-of-the art command and control centers that will comprise a 24/7 operations watch center as follows:

(A) one of the command and control centers shall be in full ready mode; and

(B) the other shall be used daily for training; and

(7) easily accessible at all times and be able to facilitate handicapped and medical facilities, including during an emergency or major disaster.

Do you think they would say things in plain English and not expect a revolt by the civilians?

Heck, if you can't read between the lines and process what this all means your in for a real shock one of these days. Wish I could get a photo of the expression on your face, it would be priceless.

And here's the field manual to be used by those employed in these "camps":
www.globalsecurity.org...
The manual itself reveals all that you don't see in the bill.

Enjoy your visit to camp FEMA

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
if you can't read between the lines and process what this all means

Spoken in true paraniod language. It says what it says.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
so I guess when the next disaster occurs you'd prefer the civilians to be in control.

History has shown that when SHTF, human behavior goes out the window... Just look at what happened with Katrina.
Rescue workers getting shot at, looting, murder and rape.

It's understandable that FEMA and the government are ensuring that that sort of thing doesn't happen again.

Also, you didn't bother to say that the people kept in camps were fed and bedded for free and then sent home once it was safe to do so, whats so evil about that?

[edit on 4/9/09 by Chadwickus]

top topics

join