It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some advice concerning my wife and sex.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well you sound like a really caring and considerate guy but when you've been with someone so long all that can seem too routine. You should ask her what her darkest sexual fantasy is and maybe try it out. Possibly the reason she got so angry when you kept asking her to wear stocking was she's not that sexually confident. I think massage/body paint is a great and fun way to be intimate without too much pressure. I think it's also important to tell women how beautiful they are even when they are just wearing sweatpants and no make up.

On the other you could tie her up(with Japanese silk rope, less chafing than ordinary rope) and put the stockings on her yourself! lol

I will say no more

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilithia

I hear what you're saying. I do make a point to tell her how beautiful she is at least a couple of times a day. I actually have to make a conscious effort not to say that too much, lest I seem obsessed.

But looking back more clearly now, I see that she wasn't in the mood that day and I was being demanding and obnoxious. I was also drunk and not picking up on her mood. So really that was all my fault.

I have to learn not to be so touchy and paranoid. She really does get into most things with me. But for some reason wearing stocking is the only thing she has some kind of weird problem with. She has a great body and she knows she looks good and she knows I know she looks good.

If that's the only problem I really shouldn't complain. I tend to distort things, over react to situations, in other words I tend to create my own problems, looking for problems were none exist.

I think I have to drop the whole stockings issue with her for good now, if she ever decides to wear that stuff then great, but I'm not going to ever ask again. I can see how being asked to get dressed up can seem like asking someone to jump through a hoop, I can see why that would be annoying.

She likes to wear nice/sexy clothes and then just be completely naked when having sex. That's good enough for me. Actually that etxremely fortunate for me!

I like your ideas though. She did say that she liked being commanded, as in a role playing scenario. I might explore that a little more.

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

<< 1   >>

join