It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Nightly activities" May reduce one's personal protection against Spirits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Now then, I've discovered a past reason why people have said it's bad to masturbate, or why certain religions have celebacy. It seems to me that when a person expends their energy in that sort of fashion it allows less protection from other spiritual elements. I have seen a few spirits mostly due to my defenses being down in that manner (Even though I'd have other elements of protection around me such a silver dog statues,dream catchers, glass of water next to bed, etc.)

Anyways can anyone help me in finding more sources confirming this thought. Or add your own opinions. Many P's and T's to ya all.

Mod edit: if you wish to lodge a complaint about the actions of the staff please do that

[edit on 8/24/09 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by furzball

Masturbation releases stress and bring emotional comfort. Most likely it make you stronger when dealing with negative influences, or spirits that may want to haunt you. Sexual frustration most likely opens you up to being more vulnerable.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, as the other memeber said, masturbation brings intense relaxation and ease to everyone. plus, its healthy in moderation. One thing ive often wondered abuot, at leat as far as the bible goes, is wether or not masturbation is acceptable ro not in gods eyes. God says yuo can have sex, but as long as its YOUR wife. You can do anyting with eachother, as long as yuor both married. So as far as 'going solo', thats never really mentioned. On another note..poltereist activity is wellknown to show up, on teens entering peubrty, like age 13. Something abuot that new power you possess, feeling and emotions to release, has something to do with poltergesits showing up.
Persoanlly, ide more nervous of a spirit 'watching me in action, caught red handed lol' and not knowing its thier watching

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by furzball

Masturbation releases stress and bring emotional comfort. Most likely it make you stronger when dealing with negative influences, or spirits that may want to haunt you. Sexual frustration most likely opens you up to being more vulnerable.

it also releases sexual energy when not harnessed properly and it is wasted.
You can be using this sexual energy build up to stay inside your body to energize yourself and your chakras.
My oh my how little people know about how important this energy is...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Moderation in all things.

Too much, and you waste energy, too little and you can become a pressure cooker. It is also like exercising, mentally as well as physically, where the use it or loose it situation applies.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Spirits dont exist.

They are comparable to santa claus or the tooth fairy. Most people grow up and move beyond this idea of mysticism... i can only hope the people that choose not to grow up and think logicly do the best they can not to drag their ignorant loved ones down with them.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There is no in general with the spirit world, anything that happens to you with an entity or with an entity is due to your own pact/belief towards them.

So if your concerned about having a spook three-way then you just might be in a high risk.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
[edit on 24-8-2009 by chillpill]

join