It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New LIFE Photos Of Nazi Germany

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick
I don't think Hitler would have sent hoards of troops over here. He didn't have the bodies, but he wouldn't have needed to either. After the surrender, what passed for the american government would have done it for him.

And don't forget we 'forgave' the sins of over 1000 top scientists that were Hell bent on wiping out the USA with WMD's...

We brought them over here, gave them houses and jobs and made them citizens instead of trying them for war crimes..

And in return they gave us WMD', ICBM's and the current Space Program

The Nazi Scientists of America

This is the 118 that were rocket scientists, but the final count was over 1000

von Braun in front row, hand in pocket

Intelligence and government officials faced a delicate moral quandary in 1945—whether it was worth it to give American homes to men who had invented weapons to kill American soldiers, men who in some cases subscribed to beliefs that hundreds of thousands Americans had died to eradicate. In the end they decided it was, if these men could help the United States defeat the Soviets.

—Christine Gibson is a former editor at American Heritage magazine.

www.americanheritage.com... ik-apollo-immigration.shtml

THAT was the day your government decided it was okay to fool the people because the need for WMD's outweighed every thing else

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenfruit
One thing for sure was they were the best dressed guys at that time.. no doubt.
When you look at the senior officers the were pretty smart looking.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37636fc3bdc2.jpg[/atsimg]

They were indeed greenfruit. A lot of thought had gone into redesigning the uniforms during the thirties.

Say what you want about their political/global mindset, but they certainly dressed like winners. Very cool

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

And don't forget we 'forgave' the sins of over 1000 top scientists that were Hell bent on wiping out the USA with WMD's...

Not to mention totally ignoring the equivalent - and in some cases far worse - atrocities of our wartime allies the Soviets.

In response to this, Churchill was said to have opined glumly: "We butchered the wrong pig"

[edit on 25-8-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
Say what you want about their political/global mindset, but they certainly dressed like winners. Very cool

They had great battle hymns as well

Panzerlied

This is NOT a NAZI song and this version is from the 'Battle of the Bulge'

LYRICS HERE

[edit on 25-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

"Go big or go home" must have been their motto!

Extraordinary photos! I hate to say it, but some of those I can only describe as sublime.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Panzerlied [Panther Son]

Not to mention the list of incredible technology: apart from 262; V1; V2; other amazing stuff such as: remote camera-guided missiles; probable anti-gravity technology; Stealth technology (Horten 229), the list goes on.....

The more one thinks about it, the more one realises that we beat an opponent that for all intents and purposes should have won!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Panzerlied [Panther Son]

Panzerlied means Tank Song!

Panther Son

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Ironically enough though it has been probably mentioned at least on one topic thread at least on ATS but the Swastika Hitler used was actually orginally derived from the Hindu Svastika for luck and or Auspicious. Hitler just reversed it

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Ironically enough though it has been probably mentioned at least on one topic thread at least on ATS but the Swastika Hitler used was actually orginally derived from the Hindu Svastika for luck and or Auspicious. Hitler just reversed it

Well it's certainly bringing luck in the form of won currency for a certain Seoul Entrepreneur who has a Nazi-themed bar.
Time Magazine Article on Seoul Nazi Bar

Needless to say, Israel was up in arms about it.

I'm not sure whether or not its still up and running. Here's a snap of a couple of the Nazi bar girls.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

They are so fashion and trend conscious in Asia. Anything unique, bizarre or downright eccentric is always the go there.
Like a Restaurant in Taiwan that serves food on specially made Toilets that everyone sits around and eats off LOl

www.oddee.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I personally have always felt there was a bigger force at work so to speak when it came to Hilter and Nazi Germany. Like you said yes to think this lunatic almost took over the world is crazy. I will contrast our Founding Fathers with Hitler. I believe there was a "force" or "energy" so to speak when it came to our Founding Fathers and the creation of the United States. It was such a unique country and they had such a unique vision. Well the same with Hitler. I like to call it "divine intervention" when it comes to the Founding Fathers if you will. Good vs. evil is very much alive on this Earth. Who is behind all the evil? I think human fallability or human "nature" is too simple of an excuse. Be it aliens, satan, the annunaki, repitllians, whoever and whatever in some ways we are puppets on a string.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

In my very own Chengdu (Sichuan Province, China),

there is, or was, a shop titled "KKK", and guess what they reportedly sell/sold?

I've never seen it, nor wanted to, but several of my colleagues have confirmed it's existence.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

i would guess its lutzow [ former duetchland ] - based on one tripple turret forward of the bridge and the mast layout

but its deffo not bismark .

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

there is, or was, a shop titled "KKK", and guess what they reportedly sell/sold?

I've never seen it, nor wanted to, but several of my colleagues have confirmed it's existence.

Porsche 911 Turbo Units?... Roflmao

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Porsche 911 Turbo Units?... Roflmao

How did you know???

The white, hooded robes might be to cover the Porsche! Never thought of that!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I personally have always felt there was a bigger force at work so to speak when it came to Hilter and Nazi Germany. Like you said yes to think this lunatic almost took over the world is crazy. I will contrast our Founding Fathers with Hitler. I believe there was a "force" or "energy" so to speak when it came to our Founding Fathers and the creation of the United States. It was such a unique country and they had such a unique vision. Well the same with Hitler. I like to call it "divine intervention" when it comes to the Founding Fathers if you will. Good vs. evil is very much alive on this Earth. Who is behind all the evil? I think human fallability or human "nature" is too simple of an excuse. Be it aliens, satan, the annunaki, repitllians, whoever and whatever in some ways we are puppets on a string.

I think you've touched on a time-old, yet still poignant question: When is a cause righteous and when isn't it???

And I think the answer is that it depends on who wins the war!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
sorry but this meaningless bunch of pictures has nothing to do with ATS.
I'm a WWII buff myself, and there are a lot of websites where you could have shared your "rense" links.
60 years later, nazism is still popular...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick
I don't think Hitler would have sent hoards of troops over here. He didn't have the bodies, but he wouldn't have needed to either. After the surrender, what passed for the american government would have done it for him.

We brought them over here, gave them houses and jobs and made them citizens instead of trying them for war crimes..

And in return they gave us WMD', ICBM's and the current Space Program

The Nazi Scientists of America

This is the 118 that were rocket scientists, but the final count was over 1000

von Braun in front row, hand in pocket

Intelligence and government officials faced a delicate moral quandary in 1945—whether it was worth it to give American homes to men who had invented weapons to kill American soldiers, men who in some cases subscribed to beliefs that hundreds of thousands Americans had died to eradicate. In the end they decided it was, if these men could help the United States defeat the Soviets.

—Christine Gibson is a former editor at American Heritage magazine.

www.americanheritage.com... ik-apollo-immigration.shtml

THAT was the day your government decided it was okay to fool the people because the need for WMD's outweighed every thing else

Oh we got a lot more than just rockets and WMD from the Nazis...most of it you don't even know, unless you really dig....and dig you must to get the real truth. But I will cut you in right here....America's government for the past 40-50 years is not much better than Nazi Germany. It's covert for now, but it's clearly bubbling to the surface for all to see now.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

Thread is in the " Political Ideology" category...

Seems to me that this fits under "Political Ideology"

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

I'm a WWII buff myself, and there are a lot of websites where you could have shared your "rense" links.
60 years later, nazism is still popular...

You don't have to be sorry.
Just don't post here if you don't like the topic.
Problem solved

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join