It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New LIFE Photos Of Nazi Germany

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
As a proud german, looking at my people's history In that period of time fills me with a sense of sadness and anger.

Sadness for the fact that Hitler (An austrian), could brainwash a whole nation of proud hard working people to hate on a level never seen before. Sad that the majority of german people were lower class, un-educated and in poverty going through a depression and economic crisis...Then a so called "revolutionary" a person of "change" If you will... could use the "wealth" so to speak of things such as food, shelter, clean water, education and of course money to do his will.

Sounds like the times of today In my opinion...but hitler Is not one person but more like the last U.S. administration and the current administration combined.

Angered because, I have to be reminded all the time when people find out that I'm of german decent how much of a NAZI I am. And the fact how movies like Inglorious Bastards...are glorifying the killing of people...germans to be exact...or krauts how we were normally called In WW2. Also on a side note...Beer Fest was a funny movie...but the stereotypes were over the top and sometimes more insulting If anything...and no I'm not a tight wad...and yes I actually have a sense of humor.

Well friends I guess that makes me a SourKRAUT...the quality of the pictures are beautiful no doubt...but the fact still remains the Ignorance America posses and the racism It displays of my people has never died and Is still alive and kicking more then ever.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

What are you talking about? During Hitler's early days in politics he was extremely popular with the German people, and that was before you could "disappear" for speaking out against him and even further before massive swastika-draped monuments and thousands of goose-stepping soldiers were at his command.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Originally posted by DevilJin
Once he became evil, establishing the Nazi Party and so on, being the government, the people simply followed as most people in any government.

Sounds like something out of a 12 year old's homework assignment.

Yeah, sorry. I am a bit rusty on the Nazi German history. I couldn't get the specifics, but still if you take it out of context like that, of course it will sound like a youth's homework assignment. My point was not to show off by writing a five-star essay. It was just to establish one point among many. This is a blog, not academia.

You could have elaborated on my points or corrected me, yet no you preferred to sound like a lame commenter thus making your entire lazy point on my own laziness...pointless.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCMLXXXVI
look how happy the people looked... AMAZING

[edit on 24-8-2009 by MCMLXXXVI]

Yea they just got out of a devastating poverty that was a result of the post ww1 treaty.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Or are you just a Nazi groupy and posted these propaganda pictures from the Berlin Olympics because they give you some perverse gratification?

It's History...History has the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Your not a book burner are ya? These are awesome. I never knew Life had these...

This one is PRICELESS The first MIB's

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

[edit on 24-8-2009 by MCMLXXXVI]

They were happy times!

And then Poland had to go and ruin it by insisting Russia and Germany invade it's borders!

It's all Poland's fault!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I apologize for calling you a Nazi groupie! Thank you for putting what you were feeling and thinking into context. Your original post was slightly vague and now I have a better appreciation for what you were attempting to do.

I agree that Obama is no Hitler, and America in far from 1930's Germany. While there are some Obama followers who love him and are in a trance when it comes to his ability to lead, he certainly does not have the widespread support that Hitler did in the 1930's and '40's.

What I am concerned with when it comes to Obama is not that he will attempt to exterminate Jews, I am concerned that he will destroy the middle class through taxation and redistribution of wealth. The truly wealthy are untouchable, and the poor are his people. The only group left is the middle class. We don't need to worry about the Gestapo, we need to worry about the IRS.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Naturally... Hitler promised jobs, prosperity and a new Golden Age to a country in poverty...Gave Germans the VW 'The Peoples Car' and the autobahn with no speed limits... My parents lived through that... it was a glorious time at the beginning...

Then all of a sudden... reality set in and it was too late...

My father was in a group of soldiers, just chatting and joking... He made a joke about Hitler... they all laughed...

An officer over heard it and my father was sent to the Russian front. While there one of his unit spotted a flash of gunfire, pushed my dad down and got the sniper bullet in his hand...

Be thankful you still live in a country where you can joke about Obama and Bush and not have the 'Homeland Security" take you away

[edit on 24-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneWeasel

The American Indians used it and so did a great deal of the American Pre WWII population in the US. It was only vilified when Hitler used it. It's not just an easter symbol, its a global symbol. Here in the US, you find it means prosperity, luck... so on. In the East, it is a symbol of religions, such as Buddha and found in many of the temples even today.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
It's the cult of personality. Classic example, same reason people flock to Michael Jackson, Hulk Hogan and Obama. To feel like they are a part of greatness. Hitler was a lot of things, stupid however was not one of them. I often just sit and think about how he came VERY close to taking over the world. Its maddening.

Actually its NOT personality - it was rampant nationalism - the very same driving forces that drive the US - nationalism was THE factor behund the rise of the Nazi party.

Further Hitler was not that intelligent, he was used as a pawn to get the party into power, he was however a paranoid delusional which helped him survive - the rest of the propaganda was run by others - he was no fool, but certainly not the brains behind everything.

There was a great deal of mysticism and hocus pocus with the Nazis. It was a religion remember. Further it is around this time that people familiarise themselves with Edward Bernaise - if they have any desire to understand what happened here and the US,

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
One thing for sure was they were the best dressed guys at that time.. no doubt.
When you look at the senior officers the were pretty smart looking.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37636fc3bdc2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706 Germany sends whords of nazi troops here to take what theyve won. I really dont

I don't think Hitler would have sent hoards of troops over here. He didn't have the bodies, but he wouldn't have needed to either. After the surrender, what passed for the american government would have done it for him.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Germans at the time were enraged by the Jewish intervention in their legal process (rewriting laws) whereby the German people were subject to those very laws put into effect. The same problem concerning the Zionists are happening in the USA today.

The German people were enraged by how Jewish interests were taking over their banks hiring only from within (fellow jews).

They were further enraged over the effect these Jewish bankers/industrialists had over the German state and it's way of life.

This is a long topic though if one chose to "Do unto others as they would have done unto themselves", there would not be an issue with Genocide.

The Jewish 'problem' in Germany was a problem indeed.

In general, Jews in America, the ones I have known are not of the same cloth. Many I have known are thoughtful, intelligent and willing to see another as a Brother. This is a positive and the reason Jews are not persecuted today in America though many are not 'prosecuted' for crimes their Brethren would be held accountable for, especially financial crimes.

The SPLC and ADL may assume they are to credit though they are defeating themselves in their End and they intuitively know it. No members are satisfied with their lives and for good reason. These institutions are owned by money not Honor.

I do have respect for many Jews in America except for the Zionists.

I suppose the Zionist agenda (Chosen One philosophy) did not work well in Germany or that of the world. What would one expect otherwise? Real Jews don't ascribe to such agendas.

If Israel is to survive, they are to Join humanity rather than segregate themselves from it, of which is 'unnatural' and not in the better interest of humanity 'collective'.

I wish to include all of humanity in the New World Order of humanity, not that of the interests of international banksters/illuminati of whom assume that power is money. Money often defines the weakness of Man and is evident in the dependency it so inspires.

Whether or not those are guilty of crimes past or present, Natural Law ensures rightful order in the End.

Natural Law needs no interpreter as gravity itself needs no 'instrument' to prove it's existence.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

What event is that top photo from? The crowd looks HUGE.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by DevilJin

Perhaps it would be a good time to mention Godwin's Law.

Godwin's Law

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Deaf Alien]

Look at the title of the thread. Godwin's law doesn't apply when the subject of the thread is indeed nazis.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Can you even mention Godwin's Law in a thread about Nazi Germany.........there should be a Law for that!!

Guy above me beat me to the punch.......GRRRRRRRR.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

This is no different than Germany. Germans did have it bad before Hitler came and lo and behold, he came, they saw a leader and despite his views, they went along with it. They had no choice. You are a fool to believe the average German firmly believed in those Nazi ideas. In fact, there are interviews of Germans during that time that said they saluted Hitler because "it was the thing to do". Do it or you could have been seen as a traitor.

I think you hit the nail on the head right there. My comedic hyperbole went misinterpreted

But you point out something interesting. There was an entire party which took control of the leadership. Not only that, but they didn't have a Hitler to compare Hitler to.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I didn't notice Hess in any of those pics???

Do I need my eyes checked or he wasn't present at all??

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the photos.They will go well with my world war two german photo collection.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join