posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
Is the rant required to be specifically about ATS ?
If not, my rants include:
* supermarket prices increasing on weekly basis
* increased volume of tv commercials compared with the programmes they interrupt
* deafening noises emanating from vehicles ... boom-a-langa, boom-a-langa, looka-me, looka-me
* people who walk straight at you and expect you to move out of 'their' precious way. I've learned to stop dead. Now what you going to do,
* industries who reduce staff, forcing patrons to wait ridiculous amounts of time for service. To them I say: ' You're getting paid for the time
you spend here. We, the customers are NOT being paid to wait. Yet WE pay YOUR wages'
* people who believe every stupid, boring, ordinary thing their kids do is cute and special and noteworthy