It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best proof of Triangle craft to date?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have no doubt the object is real, bugt in my opinion it is most likely man made. Whether it is a balloon or a TR-3B is hard to tell from this video, if not impossible.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I have no doubt the object is real, bugt in my opinion it is most likely man made. Whether it is a balloon or a TR-3B is hard to tell from this video, if not impossible.

here we go again. People keep bandying around the TR-3B time and time again when the only evidence for its' existence comes from a guy who claims it's back engineered alien technology...

The only evidence for its' existence stems 100% from the testimony of one, so called *whistle blower*. However, it has now been adopted as the ipso facto *earthly * explanation for the triangular shaped craft by just about every skeptic. Despite the fact that there is not one shred of other evidence, save the guy's testimony that it even exists..

it's a classic example of how when people want to believe something, it is spread far and wide with no recourse to the actual facts. Ironic that, many of those who cite the TR-3B as an explanation for the triangles are the first to jump on anyone claiming they might not be ours..

Edgar Fouche is the one and only source for the TR-3B's existence and he claims outright that it was developed from alien technology...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I agree.....

Balloon.

Cheers
Sam60

new topics

<< 1   >>

join