It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting in Garstang UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Just been talking to someone at work that knows witnesses to this sighting, it's nice to have a sighting around my neck of the woods and this definitely sounds intriguing!

Although the article states it was witnessed by around 15 people, I've been told it's significantly more as someone came out of a pub, saw this and then went back in and got others outside to come and see it too. I'm hoping someone got a picture or footage out of all those that saw it.

Several witnesses also said the object ejected smaller orbs out of either side.

UFO over Garstang, UK

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
intresting, i was wondering when ufo reports woudl start showing, as theirs been LOADS of these orangy balls over the last few month, 3 weeks ago their were 3 in the sky at the same time, i stay not very far from garstang, on the coast.

i suspect their them sky lantern things, as they dont seem to have much power of their own,or its something new in testing @ warton.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
this is REALLY near a british aerospace facility called warton...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 24-8-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
They stopped doing the Black Project testing at Warton when they logged on that Conspirators were looking into the base at all hours.
Woodford is now BAe's new test ground, having recently invested in new upgrades at the factory aswell as throwing out the private flying club to make way for more ground space and security.
Barton is simply a test-bed for Grey Projects such as Eurofighter and Predator aswell as acting as a emergency landing site.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk

Several witnesses also said the object ejected smaller orbs out of either side.

UFO over Garstang, UK
could you show where it says that? thanks...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yeah a few of my friends work at the BAe Warton site, and it just seems to be a run-of-the-mill defence site, obviously with one of the main outputs being the Eurofighter, but I guess you never know what goes on after dark!

I've seen a few chinese lanterns over the last month or so around the St Annes/Lytham area, they're quite easily identifiable because of the movement of them going with the breeze, so I wish I'd have seen this latest Garstang sighting, I'll definitely be spending more time looking at the skies in the evenings now tho!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Hey Reject (I feel quite rude saying that!
)

It wasn't stated in the article, but a mate of mine that I work with told me he heard this - I'm going to do some digging and keep an eye on the local papers to see if any more statements come to light.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

knock yourself out

do us a favor and carry around the highest resolution camera you can get your hands on; the UK skies seem to be very busy...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
great post OP. I lived in Morecambe only 12months ago. All i ever saw flying around that area was military jets, i used to always go up Warton crag with a friend of mine to chill out and watch the jets. So anything else in that area is certainly new to me, i hope you can aquire some pics or even better a video.

S+F

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well I've been a bit of a geek recently and taken to sitting in my garden on clear nights for around half an hour, 3 times a week with camcorder in hand fully charged and ready for action, but haven't yet seen anything unusual. Some great shooting stars and the usual satellites but nothing out of the ordinary - but this recent sighting has given me a bit more optimism that I might get lucky and catch something.

It's a Sony DCR TRV22 MiniDV handycam - I've turned the digital zoom off to cut down any possible pixelation but if anyone can recommend any tweaks or settings that might help in capturing good footage then I'm all ears! It'd just be my luck to finally see something and then get rubbish footage!

Oh and I also invested in a tripod, I've not got the steadiest hands in the world

top topics

join