It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 vaccine will destroy healthcare workers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The US gov is making it manditory that healthcare 'wprkers" be vaccinated for swine flu. What if such a vaccination has the opposite effect and kills or sickens these same "vital" healthcare workers.......

Imagine is every doctor, nurse, aid, orderly were to be stricken down all at once.....

More than 500 people are thought to have developed Guillain-Barre syndrome after receiving the vaccine and 25 died. No one completely understands what causes Guillain-Barre in certain people, but the condition can develop after a bout with infection or following surgery or vaccination. The federal government paid millions in damages to people who developed the condition or their families.”

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
In your same source this paragraph showed up as well.

Waiting in long lines at schools and clinics, more than 40 million Americans -- almost 25% of the population -- received the swine flu vaccine before the program was halted in December after 10 weeks.

40 million people got the 1976 vaccine

Then to quote the OP again

More than 500 people are thought to have developed Guillain-Barre syndrome after receiving the vaccine and 25 died.

500 is a large number of Guillain-Barre disease. and 25 of them died.

When I key in the numbers on my calculator, I come up with .0000125% of the population that had gotten immunized got the Guillain Barre syndrome. And only 25 of .0000125% died from the syndrome.

I am not a mathematician. But that is only 25 deaths out of 40 million.
.000000625%

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
My sister is training to be a nurse & spends 80% of her time in hospital. She's not had or got 'swine flu' and I really hope she refuses the vaccine. However my mum thinks it will be mandatory for all NHS staff to have the shot this Autum. So she'll have a choice, go home & quit the course, or have a poison shot.

new topics

join