It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A chilling movie about Alien Abduction. The 4th Kind......something has awaken in me, a type of

page: 3
11
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Don't Owls have something to do with Bohemian Grove?

That might a factor in why it's giving us all the creeps.




posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This disturbs me. For reasons I do not really want to list, but I will be watching this film. I don't think I could stop myself from watching it even if I tried. For those that missed it, this film is based on actual events and archived footage. I would like to see those archives.



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hmm this is one movie I am definitely interested in seeing, especially with all the owl and sumerian references which has strong validity and connection to whatever fourth kind abductions may be occurring in Nome, Alaska

I'd like to see these archived footages as well, but think about it guys, why would the movie studio just put archive footage online for everyone to google and find?

i think if they were really trying to do viral, they would have done what blair witch did, which was actually put these "real footages" online everywhere.

but aren't people having trouble finding things? I dont think those sites are fake especially this article: alaskapsychiatryjournal.org...

isn't that an article written by that same doctor abigail tyler and that article is also found in a number of other medical journal sites, along with the other articles and doctors sited out there. can't all be fake? i think we're being too skeptical here.



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Looks awesome for sure. Ill be seeing this movie immediately. Hope it's as intriguing as the trailer.



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleLighter
but aren't people having trouble finding things? I dont think those sites are fake especially this article: alaskapsychiatryjournal.org...

isn't that an article written by that same doctor abigail tyler and that article is also found in a number of other medical journal sites, along with the other articles and doctors sited out there. can't all be fake? i think we're being too skeptical here.


No, we're not being too skeptical. As I've said three times already, they're all fake, and it's all outlined in the other thread.



posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by spellbound


If owls are around, they are protecting you and you are lucky.


..unless of course, it is an alien pretending to an owl - then you are screwed.


In Steven Spielberg's mini_series "Taken" about alien abduction .
Owls were prevelant, I believe a child you see and owl when it was a Grey, they both have big eye's.



posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
As I see it the movies make more money when they have the "fear factor," people love it.

As with Aliens I have seen for myself that there is much more good then bad in the species, but good doesn't sell.



posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ah yes looks like i have yet another film to look forward too this year
this & 2012



posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I thought the movie intruders was the best alien abduction movie.This movie looks to scary for me.It may bring back some bad memories for me.



posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think this movie might give a lot of people nightmares.

I was good until I saw the shot with the owl and it's eyes were getting bigger.

Made the hair on my neck stand up.



posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm gonna see this movie


Come to think of it: the series Twin Peaks also starred a lot of owls...
if anyone remember that. Read more



posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by jasonspaz
 


Owls are a great thing, they represent wisdom. Goddess Athena has an owl as one of her animals.

If owls are around, they are protecting you and you are lucky.


or moloch the friendly owl has dropped in.


A



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I cant wait for this video to come out.I never was obsessed with owls.but aliens differnt story.



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I was just going through some of the links on this thread and some other threads about this. Half of the sites are actually linked to an ARG for a kids book called the Joshua Files. Just letting everyone know that its actually not for the movie.



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Anyone catch the name of the doctor lady,right at the start of the trailer?
The one being played by Mia Jovidich(SP)?
I can't view the vid at the moment,but could someone get her name and google it for us please-as she may have reported about the real story somewhere.
It would be great to read about the events this film is based upon.


Its not a real story. It is just false advertising. It is a hoax just like the Blair Witch Project. This sensationalist horror movie has been discussed endlessly on this forum for months in what is probably approaching a dozen threads by now.



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calavera
alaskapsychiatryjournal.org...

Found this just poking around after about 5 min of googling nome abductions. Not much at all, but a start.


This website is part of the hoax/fraudulent advertising campaign the promoters of this film used to con the people who won't bother to look further.



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
just saw it. hold me.



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleLighter
hmm this is one movie I am definitely interested in seeing, especially with all the owl and sumerian references which has strong validity and connection to whatever fourth kind abductions may be occurring in Nome, Alaska


The are unsolved disappearances in Nome, Alaska just like there are unsolved disappearances in most towns and cities in North America. How many have been connected with alien abductions?

ZERO. It was just made up by the script writer. This is not a documentary.


Originally posted by PurpleLighter
I'd like to see these archived footages as well, but think about it guys, why would the movie studio just put archive footage online for everyone to google and find?

i think if they were really trying to do viral, they would have done what blair witch did, which was actually put these "real footages" online everywhere.

but aren't people having trouble finding things? I dont think those sites are fake especially this article: alaskapsychiatryjournal.org...

isn't that an article written by that same doctor abigail tyler and that article is also found in a number of other medical journal sites, along with the other articles and doctors sited out there. can't all be fake? i think we're being too skeptical here.


Sorry to disappoint you but that is exactly what the company has done as a viral form of advertising for their movie.

There is no Dr. Abigail Tyler. It is made up. Its a complete bald faced lie just like the Blair Witch Project was.

You found the site on the Internet. WOW!!!! IT MUST BE TRUE!!!



posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonspaz
 


I remembered reading Jim Sparks book and him talking about an owl. When I looked it up on google, I got a link to a thread here at ATS from about two months ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join