It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Up to 11,000 U.S. veterans may have been mistakenly infected with HIV"Watch Your 6!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I can't wait for the Health Bill to pass. Then we can ALL have this kind of health care!

Won't it be fun?!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Important news. Obviously designed to further piss off the people
...but WHY? It seems to me that they just keep pushing and pushing
to get people to react somehow. What reaction are they (the PTB)
hoping for exactly? I can't help but think that they want us to openly
revolt and get the slaughter happening. Not that it is'nt happening now
...it's just a low intensity slaughter, slow yet sure.
It's utterly despicable and unforgivable to treat our troops the way
they have. I can't help but wonder if they're ready to throw down their
guns and just quit. Were the Army any kind of regular job it sure as
sh** would've happened. Maybe they're just trying to wear us down
psychologically so that we can't respond and just sit here like a bunch
of drugged livestock. In ways it's very liberating to have a chronic
illness, i just don't give a flying fart about my own life anymore. I'd
gladly give it up if it would make a real difference. If the revolution
starts I might as well get up in the front for once and maybe my
grandkids can have their country back and a world where peace is the norm. That would be my wish.
S&F!

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You've got one thing for correct for sure, I don't see how this could simply be on accident. We are talking about simple sterilization. So, what was the reasoning besides incompetence? If it were just incompetence, then We are in big trouble

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wouldn't you make sure anything that came in contact with body fluids had been sterilized before it was used again on someone else? You wouldn't think you'd need to read the directions to know that.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Looks like they didnt feel like cutting the check for more vets. So they decided to just kill 11,000 of them off. I mean it would be cheaper right? Come what hosiptal forgets to sterilize anything.. This was a slaughter.. Not a mistake.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Your correct my light headed friend. This was a deviant act; which I feel confident was done on purpose.

reply to post by truthseeker718

Absolutely, I think this was somekind of PsyOps intended to be another test for the American Peoples Resolve. I think this is gearing us further into compliance of ******expecting*********us to be treated like animals.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
Wouldn't you make sure anything that came in contact with body fluids had been sterilized before it was used again on someone else? You wouldn't think you'd need to read the directions to know that.

Some things are sterilized with a rinse and some are put into a sterilizer. The ones that don't go into a sterilizer are things that can't stand high temps.

Thats why I said it was probably a new product, because they rinsed them instead of putting them into a sterilizer. They treated the new equipment like they did the old one.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What many don't know about one of these cases is that the procedure was being done by interns from the local University medical school using University guidelines

While the VA has notified veterans how many people that had this done at the University medical center under the same guidelines were ever notified.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Found this to throw into the pot.

Veterans wrongly told they have fatal disease
VA mistakenly informs 1,200 veterans that they have neurological condition

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Thankfully it was an correctable error, but still,
the 1,200 Veterans were told they have Lou Gehrig's disease.

What the hell is going on in the U.S. Military

Back on track:
If the intention was to delibrately infect the Veterans, was it known to the ones performing the procedure ?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I can see Your point, but these are Peoples lives being affected. Anything I've ever done regarding other People was with care; where was the VAs?

reply to post by ANNED

I did not know that........What about the other cities it happened in? Either way it makes me really question the care being dished out to us now. Almost makes me feel as if someone is telling me We are worthless

reply to post by azureskys

Yikes, I'd hate being told I have something terminal when it was a mistake.

I know that if this was on purpose as an experiment we will not know for decades. Look at all the information coming out in the Freedom Of Information Act... There has been some real atrocities committed against Americans by Our govt., but no one is outraged because it was "in the past, and We've grown out of that"....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join