It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Object on Mars-Roads Leading to It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I found this and thought it was worth a look. And im just guessing, but whatever it is it must be huge.

lat. 22° 0'33.00"N
long. 84° 2'36.54"E

Zoom out a little and you will notice roads leading to the big....whatever it is.

And when you zoom out the roads almost look like a big X.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac7b67f0cbb3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a42f33dc1567.jpg[/atsimg]

lat. 22° 0'33.00"N
long. 84° 2'36.54"E

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
In before the haters. Nice find. Very interesting. A little to distant to call them roads though and it wasn't an exact x to say the least. I would be interested to see that up close though. Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Yea, I hear ya, it is a little to far away to call them roads. I really didnt know what to call them. Looks like a road, especially the one running south-east.

Anyway, I figured it was worth it to keep an eye on the position, until closer pics.

thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Can't really see the roads you are talking about, just looks like some kind of mound to me. Would be big but whatever it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

I hope we are able to find out a lot more about Mars. Just for the sake of understanding things better. At least one insider says he's been there.

There is absolutely mounds of anecdotal evidence about Mars being inhabited in the past. I am currently reading Michael Tellinger's book that includes a lot of data about it. This is based heavily on the translations of the old Sumerian clay tablets, in which Zecharia Sitchin has been heavily involved. It is also a part of some past life recalls, including the famous recent case of the Russian kid named Boris.

So if you have time to study Mars photos, keep at it. The surface is heavily eroded, but there should still be some visible evidence. Some have suggested that bases are more likely to be located on the Martian equator, as this is the optimum location for space ports.

The current bases are apparently all underground, but even those require some surface buildings.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
maybe it's Luke Skywalker's home

msnbcmedia2.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The "big object" is less than 4 metres long, so it's not that big, and I don't understand what do you call "roads", I don't see anything leading there.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
maybe it's Luke Skywalker's home

msnbcmedia2.msn.com...

LOL
nice find and it looks like he's house.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

So..... you found this while browsing google Mars?

Hasn't the weather conditions been proved to cause these formations?

We have them here on Earth too you know.....

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
whatever it is it must be huge.

Are we talking about your imagination? I see nothing of interest there whatsoever! Roads?

IRM :shk:

new topics

top topics

join