It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Shape Shifting [ how to shapeshift / experience ]*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

if anyone else has any information ( historical or mythical ) regarding shape shifting...such as old tales or even methods ect.. please feel free to add.

I can share with you a personal experience.

Several years ago I was asked to housesit for a friend for several weeks. I wasn't working, wasn't in a relationship, had very few friends in the area, and the house in question had no television, no radio...basically it was several weeks of near-absolute isolation from the rest of the world, and with very little to do. I accepted, and during that time I decided to conduct an experiment.

I had read about an interview with Gary Larson in which he claimed that he had used a "writing to manifest" technique to make his fortune. Supposedly someone had told him that by writing something 10 times every day, you could make anything happen. So he figured "what the hell" and gave it a try. And apparently it worked for him. I was thinking about this, and I was thinking about the movie Somewhere in Time, in which the main character locks himself in a room for days playing a recording of himself saying that it's a certain year, and he manages to travel back in time.

I had several weeks with nothing in particular to do, so I decided to use the time for an experiment. I decided that I was going to attempt to transform myself into a beautiful girl. Why? *shrug* Why not?

So, I started with writing it out. Just that and nothing else. But it started to grow on itself. First just the ten times a day...then ten times three times a day...and after a while, with absolutely nothing else to do, I ended up writing it out so much that I was writing an hour at a time and counting by the page. After a week I started telling myself in addition to the writing. I would go to sleep repeating to myself over and over that I was a beautiful girl. I would wake up saying it, then start my day of writing it. I found myself repeating it in my mind for hours at time, and in one form or another it was pretty much all I did with the majority of my waking hours for about three weeks. I tried writing...affirmations...tape recordings in my sleep...everything I could think of.

What were the results? Well...I did not transform into a girl. However, there were a number of experiences that were interesting and noteworthy. After the first two weeks or so my dreams started changing. I was a beautiful girl in my dreams. Shortly after my dreams changed I started thinking and feeling differently during my waking hours. The first big shock was running up a flight of stairs and feeling breasts on my chest bouncing as I did. But I didn't notice it while running up the stairs because it seemed like..."of course." I don't usually stop and notice the sensation of my feet on the floor either. That's exactly how it was. A physical sensation that was so expected that it went unnoticed. It was only after I reached the top of the stairs that it occurred to me to think of it as odd, and as I stood there I still felt boobs on my chest. I had to look. I had to check with my hands. And even when my eyes and hands didn't feel anything, I still felt the sensation of my chest. I felt the weight.

It was a remarkable experience.

And, experiences of this sort continued. Not regularly, not constantly, but increasingly often. And for some periods of time, I found myself actually thinking of myself as a girl. I'm not sure how else to explain it. It stopped being a deliberate effort, but rather it began to feel like the "correct" and "natural" way to perceive myself.

But...as fascinating as the whole thing was, I was completely aware that it didn't neccesarily mean anything. Anyone who's ever been involved in hypnosis can probably attest to how good the mind is at manufacturing experience while in a sufficiently altered state. After three weeks of self imposed brain-washing, which is basically what I did...it didn't seem unreasonable to think that my mind would be able to produce the "hallunications" that I was experiencing.

However...shortly before I terminated the experiment, one night a door to door salesman came to my door. I opened the door, and said hello. He looked me right in the eyes and said, "Hello. Are you the woman of the house?" I stopped. I looked at him. And I waited for him to correct himself. He didn't. After a few moments, I did...and then sent him on his way. And I wondered what it was that he had seen.

Of course, even that isn't necessarily conclusive of anything. After three weeks of hours every day telling myself I was a girl, and starting to believe it...it's very likely that my body language had changed. Facial expressions. Breathing. Subtle things that are communicated between people. But again...to this day I wonder what exactly he saw when I opened the door.

As I recall, I stopped the experiment on the 23rd day. Why? Well, I decided I didn't really want to be a girl. Fascinating experience, and a piece of me belives that if I had simply kept at it for another week or two I would have succeeded...but part of me is uncertain. What if I had continued and succeeded only in deluding myself that I had completed a transformation. Believed it...saw it...felt it...but nobody else did? Nothing that couldn't be accomplished in an hour of hypnosis, but deeply enough ingrained that I couldn't turn it off? That wasn't something I really wanted to happen.

I suppose if I were to offer advice to someone else considering trying it...I'd suggest choosing something less arbitrary...something you really wanted to happen...and something that wouldn't destroy your life if you managed to convince yourself to perceive somethign that nobody else around you did.

It takes 3-5+ months (not in weeks) in order for your DNA to re-adjust to the changes. I lost interest and focus in wanting to have "red red" hair instead of dirty blonde hair. I figure that it might be better with my hair instead of focusing on changing my eye color, which there's a risk that you would become blind if you lose focus, or interest in the middle of focusing on the color change for however long that process takes.

Oh yes and it would be awesome if my skin was made of steel. Or blend in the environment around me like a chameleon.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

It takes 3-5+ months (not in weeks) in order for
your DNA to re-adjust to the changes.

Ok. But what's your source? Why do you believe this? Is it from personal experience or some random thing you read somewhere? I described a personal experience in great detail. Not something I read on pravda.

If such methods can genuinely be used to induce the depth of change we're discussing...then it would be worth everyone's while to spend the 3-5+ months to do it. My experiment was somewhat arbitrary...but if you're certain it will work, why not make something truly wonderful happen?

Oh yes and it would be awesome if my skin was made of steel.
Or blend in the environment around me like a chameleon.

Ok. So why haven't you done this?

The experience that I described was the longest and most dedicated genuine attempt I've ever heard anyone personally claim to, in putting the "law of attraction" and "belief creates your reality" to the test. (Well, short of Project Superman, I suppose.) My experiment did not acheive the intended result. Granted, it was not without result...just not the intended result.

If you claim to have some sort of inside knowledge on this...by all means share it.

But don't just casually wander in and casually say "oh, yeah...it's like this" and leave it at that.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am a shapeshifter- astrally speaking
My soul easily takes on animal forms in the astral phases, and I sometimes accidentally take on abilities of my power animals in the physical..My parents have a long running joke about how well I can hear. When I was younger I used to LOVE being surprised with gifts at birthdays and Xmas, but I always ended up hearing the whispered words of what I got- even if I was on a different floor with my door closed. I hated it lol..so I made a rule that My parents couldn't even mention it. I don't know how it works or when or why but a lot of ppl sigh at me for it LOL.

In astral form I have been animals like the horse whale, bird, mermaid, fairy, hawk, dog and wolf, and jaguar.

Anyone can use their power animals if you know your animal guides. Concentrate on their unique ability and just imagine being them- For example If you have a horse...you may get help in a race
I used to do that a lot when I was younger to win LOL.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by Shrukin89

It takes 3-5+ months (not in weeks) in order for
your DNA to re-adjust to the changes.

Ok. But what's your source? Why do you believe this? Is it from personal experience or some random thing you read somewhere? I described a personal experience in great detail. Not something I read on pravda.

If such methods can genuinely be used to induce the depth of change we're discussing...then it would be worth everyone's while to spend the 3-5+ months to do it. My experiment was somewhat arbitrary...but if you're certain it will work, why not make something truly wonderful happen?

Oh yes and it would be awesome if my skin was made of steel.
Or blend in the environment around me like a chameleon.

Ok. So why haven't you done this?

The experience that I described was the longest and most dedicated genuine attempt I've ever heard anyone personally claim to, in putting the "law of attraction" and "belief creates your reality" to the test. (Well, short of Project Superman, I suppose.) My experiment did not acheive the intended result. Granted, it was not without result...just not the intended result.

If you claim to have some sort of inside knowledge on this...by all means share it.

But don't just casually wander in and casually say "oh, yeah...it's like this" and leave it at that.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by LordBucket]

I apologize for intruding on you, (I have a bad habit on assuming things). I have not had much experience with Biokinesis, only hear people commenting back that it takes on average "3 months." To get what you desire.

But I have to think if it's truly what I want, not only I have to visualize it but I have to feel it as being a part of one. I just need to stop procrastinating.

Anyway going to work.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Im using the 10 times a day shapeshifting thing to try and fly

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow the idea that you can write something down ten times a day and actually get results sounds so cool!! I would totally love to be able to shapeshift but I'd be afraid that i was the only one who would see myself as what I turned into lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join