It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you be your own "New World Order"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Imagine that you want to be the NWO, Illuminati, or such. How would you create your own totalitarian government or new world order type scenario? Basically think of this as NWO Tycoon.

Personally, I would do things similar to what is happening now. One thing I would do different is to make sure the internet only remained in the hands of the army. Right now we can share knowledge on sites like this, and this is probably not desirable for them. With no global network, then organizing and communicating becomes more difficult.

Feel free to go into as much detail as you want. It doesn't matter whether you think the NWO or Illuminati exist. Just tell how you would achieve this goal. I think this thread will get very interesting fast.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by yayap3
One thing I would do different is to make sure the internet only remained in the hands of the army. Right now we can share knowledge on sites like this, and this is probably not desirable for them. With no global network, then organizing and communicating becomes more difficult.

Well I think in some respects they like the internet because it
lets them monitor what is going on.

Most of the encryption has back doors that have been given to the
government, there are a few exceptions, but not many.

So they let ppl think their communications are secure and the new
and improved version of Echelon monitors all networks.

Room 641a - one room in the new Echelon system

A brief glimpse into this shadow system monitoring all internet
and phone traffic was revealed by the EFF's investigation and
resulted in retroactive immunity for the Telcos in the FISA immunity.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That's true. They can learn so much about how we behave and react to events online. The only way to really have a secure computer is to have it not connected to anything beyond a LAN, and the lan better not be wireless.

Windows and OSX must have many backdoors, but Linux, being open source, is probably more secure. Of course "they" must have methods to break even the most secure computer like Linux.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
All Playboy bunnies and Penthouse Pets would have to be personally screened by my ORGANization prior to any publication.

MYO (my world order) will also oversee Any cana### extremis production and ues thereof

not to much to ask for an elitey like me

new topics

top topics

join