It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my second attempt at astral projection...amazing lights "in my head"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I tried yet again to astral project. This time it took awhile, but it was a deeper trance. It seemed sorta like getting socked in the head, all the sudden a bright explosion of colors, and dots erupted in my vision. NOT in my eyes though..in my head. I KNOW WHY they call it the "3rd eye" cause qite literally you SEE SOMETHING...but its not a vision its IN YOUR HEAD.
when this happened i knew something was happening. I imagined my arms pulling up on a rope faster and faster, it got more intense...and then i started "TO THINK" i thought how beautiful the colors were, i thought ok here we go...time to astral project...here it comes...here it comes...and quite literally i LOST IT....
anyhow...i have a question.
why does my stomach hurt all the sudden? it feels like a real intense...constriction. Excuse my chose of wording, but it feels like a constipated feeling...like a throbbing, as if i can feel my pulse in my stomach. I feel extremely light headed....and "loose" like i can quite literally float.
Im trying my hardest on this, but it doesn't seem to quite work for me. EXITING and actually GETTING OUT.
anyone recommend anything else to me?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
thank you, to all of those who HAVE REPLIED, and helped/recommend things in the past. And those who might right now.
appreciate it =]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
My comments will be useless to you, because the few times I actually experienced it I became too frightened. I will follow this thread though to see what folks have to say about it. I'd also like to be able to calm down at that moment.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by dedalive]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Pain during protection..or a constricted feeling kinda like your bowels are in a twist is a result of insufficient energy work.

Do some energy work
best advise i can give.

Also if you lost focus of break your minds state during in the moments before projection you will lose it, energy work can help you leave your physical faster so this dosent occur.

Also ive found that the hard you try to do something in these terms...it actually becomes harder and in most cases youll lose it.

for example i was projecting this morning and i had a clear vision of where i was going, but as soon as i got a slight visual of the area i would focus on it, and in turn lose it each time. Try not to force things, in the end its best to go with it rather than try to force it. Work at a slow pace, in the end youll be glad you did
a million forgotten projections isnt worth 1 remembered one

start out with some energy work ( depending on oyur level do some intense or light work ), then clear your thoughts and allow the projection to happen, with enought energy work youll slide right out without any problems.

hope this helped
good luck, and keep at it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You know its amazing that you say, try working on the energy. I have become more and more interested in Buddhism, and one of the things they do is prostrations. Not sure what your religious background is, but its basically a clense of your negative karma etc, and helps you (in what i interrupt) realize your errors/faults and to work on them. Its interesting cause i was thinking to myself after, hmm...perhaps i need to cleanse my negative energy, and focus moreso on the positive. And not try to do this for the wrong reasons. Im getting a bit impatient that i cant do it...but at the same time, i 100% happy with the results im getting, cause its only my 3rd attempt, and it seems like im on the right path so far.
Question:
What exactly did you mean about light work?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I am also curious about the energy work thing. Also, phi.. what is your opinion on the 3rd eye type situation? Related to OBE? I figure it must be, just seems lesser. I've had that happen fairly frequently.

new topics

top topics

join