It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask A Schizophrenic Anything

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was out today and you wouldnt believe almost every one around me might know who I am by face or know what I wrote commented on it. Might have heard androgny things or whiny rockstar or something or pieces of what I wrote yesterday. I was trying to stop coming to this site for awhile sort of frustrated and getting reinforced all around me even here in other threads. If you look at CleverNameHeres other threads cross reference them with what I learned on the ground , how she might be observing someone and /or how her doctor let her off of meds of obvious symptoms . Yeah they dont usually do that , if you never got in trouble with the mental illness laws like being mandated by the state and brought to court for refusing meds and forced injections monthly so youre allowed to stay outpatient they have to cover their behinds with Megans law or that law where someone was trying to get help couldnt pushed someone in front of a subway, all the psych doc s I knew in the past are sort of dics about that , take your meds even if you dont need them they make you sick or dont take away any symptoms. I am sorry I keep making a scene out of myself , I wish this never happened, just 3 years listen to their or others abuse threats of physical and if a spy gun has reverse polarity backlash feedback when you point it at live satellite feeds , you think someone wouldve done something who can and is not considered crazy.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
sometimes i wonder if ive been set up to look schizo becuz ive had et encounters? or if the two are somehow related.

i dont believe im crazy. ive seen no evidence of it.

all i see is evidence that humans have narrow minds and cant see possibilities and explanations that may exist outside thier every day reality.

what if im being contacted or communicating in another dimension?

i dont believe anyone has the right to tell me im insane.

and quite frankly i dont believe it.

they have gay rights,

what about rights for schizos? no electro shock therapy for a start wud be nice..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
one thing i was wondering with the link between dopamine and schizophrenia. how many people's onset of schizophrenia is related in some way to being in love or to someone they love?

mine was; and my grandfathers is related it appears.

any other takers?

also i and my grandfather also have had et encounters. he made a ufo candle when he was in hospital once. i only recently realized what it was. personally i think he was contacted and/or 'messed with' maybe by said little ets...

my g'father was a great guy. maybe why he was picked..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
one thing i was wondering with the link between dopamine and schizophrenia. how many people's onset of schizophrenia is related in some way to being in love or to someone they love?

mine was; and my grandfathers is related it appears.

any other takers?

also i and my grandfather also have had et encounters. he made a ufo candle when he was in hospital once. i only recently realized what it was. personally i think he was contacted and/or 'messed with' maybe by said little ets...

my g'father was a great guy. maybe why he was picked..

There might be some truth to that. I won't get into details but the beginning of my episode involved thinking I had to become emancipated so I could marry my 16 year old best friend. I was 15 at the time.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Hello,
I am writing this to get your help/opinions on how I should act(or how to get into a certain mindset) for a schizophrenic film. I am creating this film for a GCSE project, but do not want to offend anyone in the process. Your comments will be very helpful, and I hope to hear from you.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join