It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask A Schizophrenic Anything

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Question: How many realities or entities can you see at once? How would you describe 'tuning' in and out into different ones (I believe it may aid people to understand etheric realms of consciousness)

A

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
omgosh clevername...

i have thought this was what was going on in my head my whole life, ive only sort of told 1 person now that i have come to this conclusion, and everything you said nailed it all on the head. My loving thankful side wants to reach out and hug you, because reading your post brought tears to my eyes. I feel alot better now!!

umm, I have a question, when you pray, does God answer your prayers?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

Anyone would love to be a kid again.

Part of growing up is learning to let go of the past.

I've embraced this as my load to bare. I will reap what I sow.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Yes, but there are specific ways in which One must guide his flock.

We are all small tools that combine to create one large whole.

We're only fixing Ourself.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by socrates271

Send me a U2U some time.

We can swap stories and whatnot if you'd like.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thank you for your post.

Best wishes to you and yours, as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

I go to my dream world when I fall asleep, and I have to fall asleep in the dream again to wake up in reality.

So far, that is the only other "reality" I can see.

I cannot(yet) see both of them at the same time.

None of it is voluntary, I'm afraid, for the most part, I can't help anyone to learn to do it themselves. I only have theories, and I'd rather not share them because it's possible they could lead to others developing schizophrenia, or related conditions.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

We're a rare bunch, for now. We've got to remember that we aren't alone, no matter how stressful things can get.

I can feel what I believe to be God.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere

None of it is voluntary, I'm afraid, for the most part, I can't help anyone to learn to do it themselves. I only have theories, and I'd rather not share them because it's possible they could lead to others developing schizophrenia, or related conditions.

thank you very kindly for answering my question. It shows great wisdom that you have realized that communication or linguistics is a carrier of your mindstate, if only non schizophrenics bore that same responsibility.

It is interesting that you are worried about me developing schizophrenia, however I welcome a deeper answer in my inbox, I'm convinced the reason why schizophrenics suffer so badly is, they are not filtering out all cognitive, so again, you are scared that someone else might 'learn' that mindstate from you.

This i believe, and have found to be true; it is also worth noting talking to people on mind altering substances is approaching an equivalency to taking them yourselves. I believe that schizophrenia is 'involuntary' in some cases, and 'voluntary' in others, by that I mean 'forced filters off' or 'turn filters off intentionally' - either way, we live in, and it seems you have noticed, a far more dangerous world than realised. Not fear mongering,
just 'dangerous' and 'unpredictable' and 'consciousness' are the hardest things to define giving such concern...

Don't know if this will make sense to everyone else, but maybe someone will tell me what I mean by that hah

thanks so much for answering my question

A

[edit on 31-8-2009 by 7redorbs]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I know you aren't fear mongering. It's good that you understand the ways the world is changing. You will be more ready for it than others.

There are things that I wish I could tell the lot of you, but I can't, because I realize that there is a good possibility that it's false.

The only reason the new world is dangerous is because people won't realize how "strong" they are.

No, I can't go in depth on that. Just pace yourselves. Be patient.

If you let the knowledge come to you, it will come. You just have to know how to take it.

We're coming to an age where your personal identity is your greatest treasure, and anyone who knows it is a potential enemy. Careful who you associate yourself with in trust.

No one ever said evolution was easy.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Can you feel a force that leans to yes or no answers? Can you ask it anything with a result feeling that will tell you yes or no?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maj._Skillz

It's possible, but I refuse to do it on here.

The last thing I need is some kid thinking I have magic powers, with me being the cause of his actions.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I left you a message in your inbox if you are interested

A

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Were you ever diagnosed as schizotypal before you were fully schizophrenic? I feel that I am showing schizotypic symptoms and wonder if it will ever progress to schizophrenia.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rgrthat

Try not to think too much about it. It's easy to think yourself schizo, even if you really aren't.

See a doctor if you don't understand what's going on. They can't do anything you don't want them to unless you're psychotic.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Hope you don't mind a little personal experience here...on the subject of astral projection and OBE, I was advised that negative spirits can take advantage of your physical body and possibly take it over while you're not psycically in it. I never noticed any visual connection when I used to do it and I could look down at myself.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
I'm sorry, but I'd rather not talking about my Break(I imagine you mean the point at which I went from sane to schizophrenic?). It's still a very emotional topic for me, and I've still never told anyone. Again, I'm sorry, but for me, some things are better left untouched.
I think it's a mix of genetic and chemical.

You need to face whatever feelings and thoughts you are repressing, such a source of powerful emotional energy can work against you, indeed it will make you very vunerable to developing schizophrenia.

You have to understand that negative energy attracts the same and multiplies. It can attract parasitic external energies to feed and they then can implant themselves deeply into your psyche. I do think in regards to the positive voice you have an angel who is explaining so much as you're willing to accept.

But the bottom line is you must deal with the source of negative energy (you).

Remember, you are in control of your destiny. If you choose to remain as you are, so be it.

[edit on 9/9/09 by YourForever]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

I face them every night.

It's a scary thing, living inside your head.

You never know what's going to pop up next.(except you do know, get it?)

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I haven't read the thread, so pardon me if this has already been asked.

Have you heard about the theories that schizophrenia might be caused by parasites? The parasite is called toxoplasma gondii.

If you have heard about this, have you been tested for the parasite and if so, do you have it?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Reply to post by CleverNameHere

Do you ever have inner battles concerning your faith? Not like typical "inner battles" that someone without schitzophrenia experiences.

I believe you know what I am talking about....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join