It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings To All & CuriousSkeptic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I’ve been a long time reader but just joined up recently.

I am not a current, nor a former, nor have ever known a PsyOps. I just like to mess with people’s heads.

Some people say we use 10% of our mind. I say a lot of people don’t even use half that. I believe my duty is to get people to go “Wait! What did he say!! OMG!!” If you don’t use it you lose it and as the ad says “the mind is a terrible thing to waste. I don’t care if you think “in the box” or “out of the box”, I just want you thinking.

I believe the polarization of this country’s political parties stems from not thinking. You get into a rut and just make the rut deeper & deeper and soon you are just seeing dirt. When you start believing politicians then you are in real trouble. Everyone has their own agenda and I mean everyone. When money is involved then your agenda can be MORE MONEY. Career politicians have lost the agenda of the people. They are caught in the rut of I AM IN POWER. If you want to clean up government, elect non-politicians and give them term limits to keep them from becoming politicians. The old joke is how do you tell a politician – lawyer – used car salesman is lying, his lips are moving. We need to forgo this left and right garbage and get back to the basics. I know for a fact that there are serious inequities and problems that exist in our world and little is being done because we are focused on politics instead of ending the game and getting on to other things.

I am a Christian who has given his life over to Jesus. I deal with HIS agenda & not my own. I have gay friends (men & women), I have black friends (and cousins), I know a witch or 10 (good & bad) and the only discrimination I have is against people who do not think. Your walk is your walk but if I see you going down the DOWN trail I WILL call it to your attention. Jesus has made it clear to me that HIS agenda is that he wants the BEST for you whatever that may be. There is more to life & the universe then my brain can comprehend. It is my job to help lift you up and help stop anything from keeping you down.

You guys (and gals) at ATS are thinkers or at least most of you. Now you just have to motivate yourself above the thinking to the doing. Some of you are there already.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Don't know what to do in a fight? Do what the Navy does.

Send in the Marines!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Welcome Doc.

It's good to have you here. I hope you don't mind that the 'agenda' you speak of will be questioned....with voracity.

I'm looking very forward to seeing you around and reading your discussions.

p.s. if someone came to my door and said 'i'm NOT the boogeyman, or an axe murderer, or even a land shark' you know what I'm thinkin? Yup. Axe murdering land shark boogeyman.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Hi there and welcome aboard. Any questions or issues feel free to ask

As semperfortis said have fun and I'll see you around the boards.

Peace & Love
The Scoobster

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS. I look forward to your contributions here.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thank you so much for coming here to straighten us out. That does seem to be your agenda.

I read your profile. You say you hate stupid people.

Wow, those are harsh words for a man that claims to be a Christian.

Check yourself sir before you attempt to help others.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and may your time here be one that's memorable, enjoyable and most of all ... enlightening !

top topics

join