It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange (Alien?) Creature Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I dont know seems real but i dont know if its an alien. I dont think that extraterrestrial would be so small.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but that is a deformed cattle offspring. I've seen a lot of pictures on the net claiming to be aliens or cryptids that looked a lot worse than this, and they turned out to be deformed animal offspring.

However, keep an eye out for anything, I still believe in Aliens and cryptids but I know that that definitely is not one.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It is a malformed calf born in Thailand...

This dead alien-like being found in a small town in Thailand was claimed to be born from a cow and seems at first to be a severe case of birth malformation defect.

www.hemmy.net...

Here is a thread from 2008 with a discussion on the photos as well(for reference):www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for sharing, it does look weird at first, but NOT alien I assure you.

EDIT to add: The locals are doing all that stuff around it because they believe it is bad luck and are trying to ward off any 'evil'. Just FYI....

Edit for newer link and re wording

[edit on 8/23/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There have already been numerous threads created here at ATS in regards to this topic. Just to name a few:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Mmmmm covered with powdered sugar, looks yummy.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
powdered sugar, that is gross haha. Then again maybe we could get a good steak off it

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Doesn't look alien to me, plus whats up with the baby powder all over the body lol

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
We can't tell what it is, we can't be bothered investigating it thoroughly, therefore IT MUST BE ALIEN.

FFS people try using your 'intellect' before jumping on the ALIEN bandwagon, maybe then you won't look silly when you report it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
We can't tell what it is, we can't be bothered investigating it thoroughly, therefore IT MUST BE ALIEN.

FFS people try using your 'intellect' before jumping on the ALIEN bandwagon, maybe then you won't look silly when you report it.

Well I'm sorry there buddy, but I'm not an expert on deformed calves

new topics

top topics

join