It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine or 30 day jail for refusing the toxic H1N1 vaccine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

Sorry but I don't consider that to be a credible source.

I told you guys, I'll get the vaccine and let you all know how it goes.

Are you saying the vaccine didn't cause any problems in '76? Are you saying this source made up the GBS connection?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I understand some of the serious-ness of swine flu, but are they really predicting that there is going to be some outbreak? It sounds to me they are planning an outbreak more than anything. 30 days isnt that bad if you're going to live after that.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

They will probably give you some identifying mark like SFS or 666.

Maybe even an embedded card necklace.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Putting people in jail because they refuse a needle in the arm, lmao, too funny. What novel did that notion come from?

Anyway, lets see them TRY to throw me in jail, just lets see them try. They best pack a fiber rich lunch, to expell my foot from their poop chutes.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am NOT taking this shot, my wife is NOT taking this shot, my child is NOT taking this shot! If anyone is stupid enough to enter my home and attempt to force it upon us they will leave my house at room temperature in a bag! They are welcome to quaratine us in our home for 30 days as I can think of no other place I'd rather be. But again, if anyone enters my private residence with the goal of forcefully removing me (us) for purposes of placing us in jail, or anyone enters thinking that they are going to administer this poison - they are DEAD!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
wow they are going to force you to take the vaccine , and if you dont you will be fined $1000

Ahh so thats the obama economy booster package he was on about !

bail out the banks , then put the fear of death by vaccine into the populace ,and then fine them for not wanting to die !
A great way for your government to pay back some debt and keep you all in check as well !

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Alternatively . . .

TPTB may simply be a comparatively benign international consortium of whorehopping greedheads with no thoughts of genocide or population control so long as they can consolidate as much wealth as possible into their grubby hands in order to subsidize their expensive habit of snorting powdered amazon tree frogs off the inner thighs of soon to be defrocked nuns.

In which case, who are we to say that these swine aren't just using a fake virus to justify the shifting of billions of dollars to various players under the guise of purchasing a vaccine?

After all, these vials may contain nothing more than your standard saline solution.

There are those who believe 9-11 was a strictly financial transaction which just so happened to provide the pretext for an unprecedented increase in government power.

Maybe H1N1 is the same thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Just gonna put it out there...

Tons of people got test vaccines already and I haven't heard anything about negative side effects or fatalities from it.

I know a few family members who've had it.

So far, nothing negative.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Then I'm gonna put THIS out there:

The "test" vaccines have nothing in them, so that the drug will pass the clinical trials.

The "public" vaccines will have the nasty stuff in them that would affect certain people with a certain genetic make up.

ALSO:

If/When they "quarantine" or "jail" the ones who refuse, they would most likely FORCE the vaccine onto you, in order to "prevent an outbreak". I seriously doubt they'll let you go that easily.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Isn't this the same vaccine that there isn't enough of to actually inoculate everyone? Why worry? Once you hear about full stock piles, then sound the alarms...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I wonder how anyone can force a needle in my arm, when theirs is broken??

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It is time to enforce the most personal of all borders, our own skin.

To force people to be injected with a poorly tested, largely experimental vaccine is a violation of the Nuremberg code.

If the vaccine is so great, let the vaccine makers stand behind their own products with no immunity from liability.

The usual argument for “herd immunity makes no sense here as influenza viruses mutate rapidly. In the six months it takes to manufacture and distribute the vaccine, the strain has likely mutated.

If the vaccine really works, the vaccinated have nothing to fear from the unvaccinated, so let everyone make his or her own free choice.

All of the above is just my opinion

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by flu_news

Im not taking their killer vaccine and neither is my child !
Seems like they r trying everything in their power to make us fight...well this may just do it !

I heard a comment made by a doctor, on the news, I forget who was quoted, but he basically said, 'dont take the shot' 'if someone comes to my door to force me to take the shot, they'll not be going home to see mommy anymore.' I think that just about speaks for most people's thoughts, at least those who are awake and know what's in the shots and the underlying plan at hand, doctors are now saying shots may or will have microchips. . . this is documented if anyone doesn't think so....

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

where is it documented that they will have microchips in the flu shots?some of you people are way to paranoid.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by flu_news

Uhh Quarantine does not mean Vaccine...

And whoever you quoted in the OP is in need of a severe lesson in English..

(damn laptop lol ironic no?)

[edit on 24/8/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I won't be getting the shot, neither will my fiancee, or actually my whole family for that matter. But I can say this...if they try and FORCE it on me, come into my house without permission, etc. I will open fire and I will not hesitate. I am sure it will be this way for many MANY Americans, if they decide to FORCE this vaccine on anyone. There will be a new American Revolution, and it sure as hell won't be made by Chevy

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
That's $1,000 fine, and 30 days in jail PER DAY that goes by after they ORDERED you to be quarenteened or to take a vacinne and you didn't take it, and refused to follow their orders.....

Quarantine has been a method of isolating people with infectious disease for a long time, why now is it such an issue? God, people with swine flu or suspected swine flu have ALREADY been quarantined and with good reason.

Now everyone is up in arms because if you don't wanna be quarantined and want to go around spreading disease, you think you have a right?

Is it because you people NEED to be outraged at something all of the time that you fail to see what youre actually being outraged by?

That youtube clip ... its .. meh

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
Hi-ho Hi-ho its off to jail I go...

They are not injecting me!

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Greenize]

You don't get it, you won't be entering that cell before they INJECT YOU!!!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO TRESPASSING. PERIOD.

Should be on EVERYONES DOOR to their home!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Ahhhh the sounds of sanity in a murky torrent of confusion.

Thank you !

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
That's $1,000 fine, and 30 days in jail PER DAY that goes by after they ORDERED you to be quarenteened or to take a vacinne and you didn't take it, and refused to follow their orders.....

Quarantine has been a method of isolating people with infectious disease for a long time, why now is it such an issue? God, people with swine flu or suspected swine flu have ALREADY been quarantined and with good reason.

Now everyone is up in arms because if you don't wanna be quarantined and want to go around spreading disease, you think you have a right?

Is it because you people NEED to be outraged at something all of the time that you fail to see what youre actually being outraged by?

That youtube clip ... its .. meh

It's people like YOU that are part of the problem. Your signature says it all. Do you KNOW anything about the "flu", swine do not get the flu!!

"H" is THE designation for the BIRD GENE!!!! When are people going to wake up, research chemistry and biology and then come back with "your" opinion on the matter. Virus's are NOT a natural entity, they ARE MAN MADE!! And they are NOT easily transmitted through the air.

So many medical colleges have studied this, just look at John's Hopkins University. DUH.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Just gonna put it out there...

Tons of people got test vaccines already and I haven't heard anything about negative side effects or fatalities from it.

Yeah, like they would advocate any failures.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join