It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine or 30 day jail for refusing the toxic H1N1 vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

Sorry but I don't consider that to be a credible source.

I told you guys, I'll get the vaccine and let you all know how it goes.

If ATS is still going in 20 years then you can let us know what the currently unknown long-term side effects are of the vaccine.

I'd rather not find out.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
i guess it is time to see if my immune system is as different as it seems to be. The thing is, dying does not scare me. Dying painfully would definitely suck though. If they microchip it, fair enough. I am sure a internet addiction center in china could fry them for me. And if i come out of it invulnerable to yet another disease, i am all for it. The government is wrong to try this crap but if they fail, i will have a good laugh

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by flu_news

wow! Looks pretty bad out there in the USA however i'm sure there's something you guys/girls can do to stop this..... how can anyone force you to take anything? Quarantine or Jail if you refuse? what?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I agree with you. We are sovereign individuals with the right to live our lives in peace and harmony with the ways of mother earth.

We don't have to play their game if we choose not to.

And if you are buying into the fear, you are playing their game.

PEACE and LOVE ...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Very interesting earlier the question of

'' how will they know, will there be a ID card or something ''

Maybe thats how the ID is implemented.
Maybe there really is NANO cells in it?

I read in a post on AJ's site about that possibility. Here is the discussion about that therory/horrible truth. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like most of you here I too will not be taking my perscribed "vaccine" thank you very much.
Question is how far does one go with the thought too "I'm not taking it"
1. Protect your family ?
2. send emails and phone everyone you know ?
3. stand outside with a protest sign,warning of it's dangers ?
4. disrupt the process centers ?
Are we at fault if we don't try to save and help people or do we just go hide in the mountains and turn our back on our brother's and sisters ?

Tough choices ahead....heavy sigh.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
any vaccine that they force you to take isnt worth it,nor is it good for you. freedom of choice people.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Just gonna put it out there...

Tons of people got test vaccines already and I haven't heard anything about negative side effects or fatalities from it.

Sounds like youve made your choice. We'll make ours.

second line

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Let me get this straight, it's a mild version of the flu.

The death rate for this is way below the average for the seasonal flu.

They are forcing vaccinations?

Having had the damn virus earlier this summer, I can tell you that it sucked. But so does every flu.

Now, they are saying that it will mutate so we need vaccinations. But if it mutates, the vaccination is useless.

Personally, this is nothing more than an exercize in manipulating the media and the people. It's a precursor to something else. They want a "dry run" to work out all the bugs before they push for something else.

What that "something else" is, I dunno.

But it is mass manipulation, plain and simple.

It stinks.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We in the UK have recently been informed by the W.H.O. that we dont need the vaccine because swine is no worse than an over rated common cold and only lasts a week anyway.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have gotten the vaccine already, there's nothing to fear here people, more conspiracy nut jobs trying to put fear out there!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Seriously, this really is getting out of hand. I mean they manipulate you into taking it pretty much(Which I'm pretty sure we have rights not to take it) even though the flu is more dangerous apparently. And I've never had to take a vaccine for the flu.
And if you really think about it, how could they possibly make you take the vaccine? It doesn't really register in my mind how they could MAKE us, ecspecially if we're supposed to be some sort of free country. Maybe there just killing us off,...NWO?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Is there an actual news article or is there only a youtube video?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The County jails out here in California are so overpopulated, there is no way they could pass such a bill. Where would they put everyone who declines these vaccines? If it really came down to it, they would really have to build such detention centers and FEMA Camps. If it hasn't already been done?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
Tell them to take it first wait two to three months for side effects. Then if they come back tell em leave or you have to be carried out. That doesn't work wet crowbar time. Maybe just first time around wet crowbar it all depends

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

Make that years, I believe I and many others are still suffering the side effects of the first swine flu shot.

Plus I thought this specific vaccine they are pushing is not even for this strain of flu.

I just don't get it.

OH, yes I do.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Gee I wonder why you have not heard of anything bad about a vaccine that they are trying to push on you. hmm. I have not heard anything bad either but that does not mean that the MSM and the polical machine are not working on yellow journalism right now to stop and bad press the vaccine might get. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I think that is the misconception with most people. And also the misconception about the treatment.

The swine flu is in the same family as the "Spanish Flu". What is really scary is all the people who say they are in the medical field, and do not know that. Defiantly not anyone I would want to treat me for anything...

Long story short, the Spanish flu is worse than the black death. The reason this strain is being watched and monitored so much is because it is so closely related to the Spanish flu. If it mutates, who knows what it could do.

Thus, the vaccinations. For starters, no one is putting a chip in you. (This just baffles me...) In order to insert a chip into anyone, it needs to be anchored, not just randomly injected into your blood stream where it might get lodged and kill you. (Once again, everyone who states they work in the medical field should know this. Or, ask any vet...)

If they can keep the swine flu under control, and stop it from spreading, it may very well save millions (or billions) of lives. And yes, the government can hold you if you refuse treatment if it comes down to that. (once again...medical field should know this.)

I am not saying it is fair, but it is done for the safety of others.

With all that being said. No one should EVER take a shot from someone going door to door. I can't imagine anyone would, but...
If they do become mandatory, then why fight it? I saw in here where people had said they will not get it, or their kids. So what did you do for the other required vaccinations? How did you manage to get your kids into school? Forge medical records? I wonder how people thought when the Polo vaccines where being released. The status of Polo is what it is today because of mandatory vaccines.

I know some people just need some conspiracy, so IF the government really wanted to get something into your body, then all those water treatment plants all across the land can just add it along with all the other chemicals they treat it with daily. Or add it to gas. Because those items are world wide, and you will not avoid them on any level your entire life...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Lawfully, It's still smoke and mirrors deception. "Fines" like that are unconstitutional with no court unless you buy into their authority.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
They're not saying at least from what I gathered in the video that you

HAVE to take any medication but if your labeled a hazord and you resist

quarantine that you'll be given jail time. I mean if you actually have the

H1N1 I think you should quarantine yourself just like if you have the basic

flu. These people are trying to over come an outbreak and I really don't

think they'll be shoving anything down your throat. But if you don't get the

vaccine and you get the virus expect to be quarantined or jailed and fined

for it. Seems like common sense to me people.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Also I think the phrase unconstitutional is becoming more like uncommonsensable. Just an observation but I think people clearly point to
the constitution because they're afraid of change. In a 21st century world things are much different from the times we had to cook and eat by candle light.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow_Lord

So what did you do for the other required vaccinations?

The other vaccinations have been used for years. The effects and side effects have been well documented. If you want to refuse them, you can. People have a choice in the matter and have plenty of real data to review to make an educated decision.

The swine flu vaccine on the other hand is being rushed to market. There is no data to review on potential side effects. No long term data available. The only data we can go off of is the last time this happened in the 70's and the vaccine proved to be much more dangerous than the actual virus. This vaccine is coming at us with the threat of prison and hefty fines should we choose to refuse. There is every reason to be suspicious of this and worried about your own safety.

People should be allowed to to voluntarily quarantine themselves if need be. I know that wouldn't work for everyone but I would rather be restricted to my own home than be subjected to this. You leave me alone, I leave you alone, we all wait for this to pass. Sadly, that isn't going to be an option though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join