It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine or 30 day jail for refusing the toxic H1N1 vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What I don't get is if I don't get the vaccine, I have to be quarantined? But if this vaccine works, then how could I effect those who have had it? Hmmm, very odd logic - OR JUST A SCAM!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
falseflagflu.com falseflagflu.com falseflagflu.com falseflagflu.com.......

I wrote a post about this, but it didn't go anywhere....it was falseflagflu+2=trifecta. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any ways that sight is helping spread the word, and start protests.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9dd1efb343eb.jpg[/atsimg]

We can stop this through standing up, and shouting out NO to the vaccines.

It's called civil disobedience, and until we start showing them they cannot control us they will.

protoplasmictraveler; excellent points, but I do believe they'll be effecting all of us. I read on infowars. com one plan is to institute vaccine wrist bands........ No wrist band, and they won't let You go past set road blocks.

An easy place for a road block is already existing in most cities that have toll roads.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Don't remember the source, but it said that the vaccine would have a chip in it so they could tell who got the vaccine, and how many shots you had.

scary stuff, chips, deadly vaccines, I'll take my chance, i'd rather get
the FLU......then a POISON VACCINE....imo

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Totally agree with your last statement. Except petitions.

When your Govt. especially your state Govt. mandates anything without Consulting it's constituents defies our constitution and citizen rights.

The same for Presidential orders.

How many last straws are drawn before all our rights vanish.

Let us all think about our childrens inheritance

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Just gonna put it out there...

Tons of people got test vaccines already and I haven't heard anything about negative side effects or fatalities from it.

That's entirely besides the point.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Tons of people got test vaccines already and I haven't heard anything about negative side effects or fatalities from it.

Might want to look at the list of adverse reactions and their rates then. You can't hear anything if you don't listen.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

lol we're praying for gov't incompetence, I like our chances.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

This is getting so crazy

We can shout and we still won't be heard.

Mandatory shots=the R word!

Also this RFD chip # is starting make sense if you look at the big picture

VIVA Santo

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Don't remember the source, but it said that the vaccine would have a chip in it so they could tell who got the vaccine, and how many shots you had.

scary stuff, chips, deadly vaccines, I'll take my chance, i'd rather get
the FLU......then a POISON VACCINE....imo

There is no such thing as a free lunch. If the government is offering you something it's bound to be good for them and bad for you. I kind of look at the government the same way I look at those religious groups that knock on your door with crazy pamphlets...a general nuisance but fun to pick on!

I got some chips for them! Dip too. I love a good party. The government is just like a religion a cult, a control cult.

Like anyone brainwashed into a cult, they are incapable of random, independent or intelligent thought. It's there rigid programming that makes them such fun to pick on and certainly nothing to worry about.

I wouldn't accept anything the government offers as being good for you, or free it never is.

That's just my oppinion though, so people like being in cults! Shhhhhhh.

[edit on 23/8/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Been a long day

sorry sancho

Where is all this going?

And WHY?

our media tells us nothing except to brace for flu big time this fall..............a set up?

How vast is this conpiracy or is it just me?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker

They are poison!!....imo, im a nurse.

I second that....and I'm a pharmacist!

I will not be taking the vaccine, either.

Regarding the "chip" conspiracy theory: I don't see how they could put a chip in a vaccine, and then inject it into someone. I honestly don't think it's possible, with the small needles they use for vaccines. Plus, you would be able to see the chips floating in the vials, and no health care worker is going to inject someone with a vaccine with particulate matter floating in it, because that is a big no-no. (Plus, usually, particulate matter ends up sticking to the sides of the vial, anyway....it would just be a big waste of money to put chips in vaccine vials!) So, personally, I think the chip theory isn't very likely.

However, vaccines are dangerous. (And if they weren't dangerous, they wouldn't have created a federal vaccine compensation fund, and pardoned the vaccine manufacturers of all liability associated with vaccines.) Vaccines may suppress acute illnesses, but then down the line, you get chronic illnesses and neurological illness as a trade off. Not good.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by nikiano]

[edit on 23-8-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Hey I was perfectly happy being a Santo Sancho...kinda catchy!

Where is all this going?

Should the NWO/PTB/Illuminists/Power Brokers get their way, this will lead to massive population reduction. During the process combined with other tricks up their sleaves, the control mechanism will ratchet tighter, and tighter.

And WHY?

Quite literally the Elite believe their blood is at best Holy, or better than Ours. I think there are rivaling factions in of Elite, and actually some that like us commoners; however, the reduction guidelines/desires are different. Some want us knocked down to 500 million mark, or to an easily controlled slave race, and then other Elites want to only eradicate the vermin of society: sick, weak, poor, or anyone that doesn't make society productive in some way.

our media tells us nothing except to brace for flu big time this fall..............a set up?

Absolutely, they are desensitizing the populace now, and gearing the FEAR MACHINE UP. Believe me the media, and politicians won't be taking the real vaccine.

How vast is this conpiracy or is it just me?

No not just You, How vast??? Unbelievably. Population reduction is a 'given', but how much as desired by the different groups is the real question.

I am of the opinion that no one should get the vaccine. Invest in vitamin D, be ***clean, and healthy*****

The scary part of what I believe is that the Elite have already truly vaccinated regions via undisclosed means......... As in some areas unknowingly have really been vaccinated with the good vaccine; according to their value in the future slave region. The Elite have already half way decided who they want around, in other words.

I do believe that once the vaccines are fully given with the magic #3 that it will be highly contagious.

Hey, but it's only my two pesos.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

Acccording to your article.

40 million got the jab and 1 in about 100,000 died of GBS. More died from GBS then swine flu.

Couldn't that be taken that the reason more people died from GBS then the swine flu is because the antidote actually worked except for a small percentage who took it?

Now what they should do is try and find a link between the people who developed GBS and find out why they contracted it and the majority didn't. There are thousands of medications out there that come with a disclosure that you shouldn't take it if you are allergic to something or if you suffer from a certain ailment.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

In other word we have arrived to the kill or be killed zone.

Take the shots, slowly die, or possibly be disabled for life (slavery)

Therefore said we all.......mankind.......are coming to the defining point in our lives where we will have to make a choice to accept or deny domination or freedom.

could this be the mark of the beast and if not accepted be hunted down.

Life always has been and always will be based on the power of choice.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If they come to me telling me I have to take those shots then I will give them some buckshot. They WILL NOT be putting the s*** in me or my children. And if they plan to, then they can inject them selves with it and come back to me after 10 years. If they had no side effects, then maybe I'll consider the thought of thinking about the possibilty of giving it to a gold fish.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by mr. nameless]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If Indeed its true, and this vaccine will be forced, any petition or begging of the government to halt this will be in vein.

Isnt it obvious? If its deadly, and its forced, your governments in on it.

Very interesting earlier the question of

'' how will they know, will there be a ID card or something ''

Maybe thats how the ID is implemented.
Maybe there really is NANO cells in it?

Quite a leap.

The OP used a YOUTUBE vid, is there ANY other link?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Could this be the great"deception"

2nd line

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Hmm your posts are food for thought.I didn't think of the swine flu in that manner.Very interesting.I guess time will tell.Damn now you have me thinking lol

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
any petition or begging of the government to halt this will be in vein.

Agit, that's either bad spelling or the best intended pun I've ever read.

One line posts are prohibited...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Is it just me being deluged with too much information and disinformation from all sides on the Swine Flu?

I have the following questions:

1. Should I get the vaccine? No? Why not?
2. Do I run a greater risk of catching this flu or dying from it, being a healthy, fit person then someone young, ill or elderly like the "normal" flu.
3. How many states are actually passing, have passed or are contemplating these types of laws?
4. Do they actually have the technology to create and implant an RFID device small enough to fit in a syringe/flu shot?
5. Is it possible to create or make an RFID detection device yourself cheaply?
6. What is the main difference between this Vaccine and "normal" flu vaccine.
7. What are the estimates for infection and death this flu season from both normal flu and swine flu?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join