It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine or 30 day jail for refusing the toxic H1N1 vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Quarantine or 30 day jail for refusing the toxic H1N1 vaccine

www.youtube.com

Its coming people there saying know we take it or we will be in trouble and fined or jailed., This sounds to me like FEMA camps to me., Give me insite.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-8-2009 by flu_news]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Im not taking their killer vaccine and neither is my child !
Seems like they r trying everything in their power to make us fight...well this may just do it !

I heard a comment made by a doctor, on the news, I forget who was quoted, but he basically said, 'dont take the shot' 'if someone comes to my door to force me to take the shot, they'll not be going home to see mommy anymore.' I think that just about speaks for most people's thoughts, at least those who are awake and know what's in the shots and the underlying plan at hand, doctors are now saying shots may or will have microchips. . . this is documented if anyone doesn't think so....

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
So basically if you don't get the supposed poisonous vaccine then you'll be locked up with a bunch of other people who haven't taken the "poisonous" vaccine.

Soooo, if you want to be safe from whatever is in the vaccine then you just have to refuse to take it and they'll keep you sequestered from all the people that did take it?

EDIT: Apparently, there's a very good chance this bill won't pass the House in Massachusetts

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Shadowflux]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just gonna put it out there...

Tons of people got test vaccines already and I haven't heard anything about negative side effects or fatalities from it.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If the agenda is not already apparent.....................

You know, I was going to comment a bit on this, but now, I just can't.
I am so sick of this crap.
I personally will not take it, and I feel sorry for anyone who tries to make me.
I also feel sorry for myself, because I know I will get my ass beat, and will be forcibly injected anyways.

All one can say, is read the info that's out there and decide for yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
there just arent enough people to make us get the vaccine. looks like alot of worthless bench warrants will be issued. bring it on

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Don't take these vaccines...........do they have jails enough for all of us!!!!

They are poison!!....imo, im a nurse.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Just gonna put it out there...

Tons of people got test vaccines already and I haven't heard anything about negative side effects or fatalities from it.

Try this:

www.24medica.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hi-ho Hi-ho its off to jail I go...

They are not injecting me!

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Greenize]

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

They are'nt giving the " fatal ones yet" thats why!!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A grand a day and 30 days in prison.......huh

Is there something in the water in MASS.?

Where's Teddy on this one?

WTF? are they serious?

jump on this one fellow posters, this is getting out of hand!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Tell them to take it first wait two to three months for side effects. Then if they come back tell em leave or you have to be carried out. That doesn't work wet crowbar time. Maybe just first time around wet crowbar it all depends

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
sooooooo protest? i feel like this is imposing on my civil rights. lets do something before its to late.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is absolutely outrageous.

I am taking the swine flu vaccine but believe it is terribly wrong to force others to take it.

If I were in better health I would not allow something put into my body that I didn't want.

This is not going to be good. I believe we will see blood flow on this issue.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrailerHouseBoy

Sorry but I don't consider that to be a credible source.

I told you guys, I'll get the vaccine and let you all know how it goes.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Your anxietys are all based upon the absurd notion that they are capable of coordinating and tracking vaccinations for the entire population of Massachusetts on short order. The records are not centralized and neither are the shots.

They simply are not competent enough to do it.

If you read the bill what you will find is that it gives them immunity from damages and consequences of their actions. They can also confiscate food and medicines from hoarders. So when they lock every one in their homes for ten weeks, they can be sure no one will be coming out at the end to complain about the lack of support services.

The dead will not be telling anyone whether they died of thirst and starvation or disease. All very neat and without personal liability.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I remember reading a thread or article stating each state would put or not put mandatory vacs into legislation and law.

Mass. leading the way?

How about any Mass. posters reactions?

And who will enforce the law breakers?

this is nuts

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Alright let’s say they really want to force compliance and have penalties like mandatory jail times and fines for not taking the vaccine.

How are they going to logistically inspect compliance? Sure school kids are easy; does Johnny or Suzie have a certificate signed by the physician or nurse that gave the vaccination to show his teacher?

What about me though? I don’t go to school. My employer can’t ask for it because I am self employed. The only place that has anything I kind of need is the grocery store, are the checkout people at the registers going to ask for my vaccination certificate?

No problem I can have a neighbor go to the store for me who got the vaccination or forge a certificate of my own if that’s the case.

Most laws are in fact about scaring people who crave absolution into compliance.

You aren’t supposed to kill people; there isn’t a cop on every corner trying to prevent you from killing anyone.

You aren’t supposed to drive faster than the posted speed limit either yet most people do.

The people who don’t drive faster than the speed limit typically don’t do so for safety reasons or fuel economy they do so because they are afraid of getting a ticket.

Yet most speeders don’t get ticketed regularly or ever at all.

Laws are about frightening people into doing things and not doing things based on the stigma and punishment of not complying.

They really are kind of just for the timid and the sheeple and nothing to trouble yourself if you don’t buy into the whole fear based control mechanism the state manufactures for the sake of control.

Parents are always free to take their Children out of school and home school them and should if you don’t want them having to take the vaccine.

There is nothing to worry about unless you like playing their games by their rules.

[edit on 23/8/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have one year of high school left, so do you know if the shot will be mandatory for me to go back? I hope cause i wanna get my diploma but i ain't gonna get that GD shot!!!

I say we start a petition or something to tell the gov't we dont want this crap and forcing it upon will come with some pretty hefty consequences.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So how will they know weather you got the shot or not? Will there be a national data base? A card that you have to carry to prove to the authorities that you got the shot?

Just tell them you got the shot at a free clinic in San Francisco and to leave you alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join