It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Congress to Steal Pension Funds to pay off Debt?

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, now that it seems China doesn't want to lend to us anymore, where will good ole' uncle sam turn to to fund its massive and growing deficits? Let me think, let me think...




Congress may confiscate every state pension fund into the bankrupt social security system. Indications that this strategy is being discussed in Washington have come in to us from several sources over the last few days.



Lots more at source:
frontpage.americandaughter.com...




posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Considering the state our government is in right now. I will not be surprised if they take this action to "fix" things.


I mean c'mon they want ANOTHER stimulus bill and we havent even used more than 10% of the first one.



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If that is true, and comes to pass, say goodbye to the USA as you've known it.
The next step is not going to be pretty.
Nickle and diming us to death is almost tolerable, compared to the plunder of pension funds.
There will be uprising for certain.
What's next on the agenda?
I have a superb idea.
Withdraw every single troop, and take interest in our own country.
That alone will save trillions.
Oh yeah, we have to fight the good fight for people that don't even care.




[edit on 8/23/2009 by reticledc]



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Well, now that it seems China doesn't want to lend to us anymore, where will good ole' uncle sam turn to to fund its massive and growing deficits? Let me think, let me think...




Congress may confiscate every state pension fund into the bankrupt social security system. Indications that this strategy is being discussed in Washington have come in to us from several sources over the last few days.



Lots more at source:
frontpage.americandaughter.com...


Got to love these Democrats. No shame.



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Good way to create 50 million Tim McVeigh's.



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
But I don't like obama because he's black.You know?There really isn't another reason to not like the guy.

Gonna need some more sarcasm over here I'm almost out!



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
But I don't like obama because he's black.You know?There really isn't another reason to not like the guy.

Gonna need some more sarcasm over here I'm almost out!


Actually I cant stand his half-white side



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Congress would never steal pension funds to pay off debt.

Let's just get that straight.

It is a foolish notion to think that congress has any intention to pay off debt.



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974
 

well that was obvious by your anti white post. lol
How can it be that everyone is not aware of whats happening in this country?The scariest part is the government has even stopped pretending to care what we the people think.



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Guess no one has told the Government were in a reccession!!...lol

If there is another bailout whatever, we the people should get some!!

Its our money in the first place!! imo



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If they thought that the healthcare debate created a lot of manufactured anger, just wait till they try to steal someone's pension.

IMO, they will find a way to stop people from collecting pension and social security at the same time.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by jam321]



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I wonder if I can loan 30,000$ to my left knee?I know/hope/don't really care if it pays me back, how is that even possible(I have written these words more in the eight months obama has been in office than anyone ever in the history of mankind)



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
Guess no one has told the Government were in a reccession!!...lol

If there is another bailout whatever, we the people should get some!!

Its our money in the first place!! imo


Yeah, and I'm wanting some of that Lobster mr obama keeps getting flown in - $thousands per night, when he feels like it - which I hear is his very favorite - even had the nerve to have thousands of dollars worth flown in after his "clown" hall meeting in Montana - home of the best beef in the USA - dipsh##! We paid for it, but didn't even get a bite - or a burp!



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
United Airline Pilots were the first to lose their pensions in '03 under Bush, when UAL filed for Bankruptcy. No one said a word. Pilots were committing suicide left and right because they were being forced to retire at age 60 (despite being in excellent health), and had no way to make up their lost pension with forced retirement. In addition, when these pilots applied for Social Security, they were penalized for applying before the age of 65. We should have seen it coming......



posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
United Airline Pilots were the first to lose their pensions in '03 under Bush, when UAL filed for Bankruptcy. No one said a word. Pilots were committing suicide left and right because they were being forced to retire at age 60 (despite being in excellent health), and had no way to make up their lost pension with forced retirement. In addition, when these pilots applied for Social Security, they were penalized for applying before the age of 65. We should have seen it coming......


I dont feel sorry for the Pilots at all. They were after all the ones who drove United's customers away a few years ago by doing a summer-long work-slowdown that resulted in an extraordinary crappy service.

The Pilot union contracts were extravagant.. so the compayn failing has a lot to do with the greed of the Union.

How the hell is that the fault of Bush? We have laws in this country, and the President isn't King or wanna be Fueher like Obama.



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join