It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first visit to the Gilliard ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Because I live fairly close to the ranch, and there was no moon over the weekend I decided to drive over to the ranch to see what the scoop was. The gist of my experience was simple. I see more stuff in the sky I can't explain at home. It also was a little difficult to see too much with house liights left on destroying your night vision. True, there was was one unexplained light the "flared" and then vanished, But I've seen that before in other places.
I believe in trying to be fair and obejective though and will make one more trip in the attempt that maybe it was just an off night. If anyone wants the address for the ranch for your GPS, let me know and I'll post it.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

Yes I would like the location for the Ranch. Doesn't surpirse me that you didn't encounter anything. I think the book about the place in pure fiction. Let us all know what happens on your second visit.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I thought it was the Gilliand Ranch?

And just because you didn't see anything special that night doesn't mean you wouldn't see something another night.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I thought it was the Gilliand Ranch?

And just because you didn't see anything special that night doesn't mean you wouldn't see something another night.

I think you are right, it is called Gilliland ranch, and I believe I have heard it pronounced as "Gilliand" without the last "l."

As for the second part of your quote, Diplomat:

Originally posted by whyshouldI trustyou2619
I believe in trying to be fair and obejective though and will make one more trip in the attempt that maybe it was just an off night.

He also agreed to go back and check it out again. I get the sense you missed this part.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
As promised here's the address to make it easier for you folks with GPS's.
180 Little M road, Trout lake WA
I'll go back...just wasn't overy impressed from what I can see anywhere else is all...but who knows...maybe better luck next time

top topics

join