It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Paranormal Activity-Please Advise

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by monkcaw

Thanks for the interesting post.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRidge
How did I know the time you ask, because I rolled over and saw the bright red LCD screen right before it happened that said 4:03, and when it was over it was 4:10-4:15. It's not worth explaining anymore to you, I however will answer other non a@@hole peoples questions.

Your original account puts the action within the frame of less then one minute. Now you say it lasted no less than 7 minutes, providing that the haunting started exactly at 4:03. It could start a bit later, but that's beside the point, coz I know what it was and why it happened. It all depends on whether the day 31 August rings the bell. Something out of ordinary must have happened on any 31 August as far you can remember. If you can't remember anything than be adviced that the visitor was death and you got 3 days to live. But since it showed up before your time of expiration, you stand a chance to avoid it. Don't even think going anywhere on this 31 August.

BUT...! Put "R" into "TOLL" and you get "TROLL." Put "R" into "BUSH" (that you cleared) And you get "BRUSH." This word is a part of the phrase "brush with death." You lungs were in a bad shape that night and you could have died. See, the date 31-8 means 31-8=23, and you are 23 years old. But if you have no longer problem breathing, then the chance that you expire on 31 August due to a severe respiratory problem is small. Maybe something else will happen to you -- accident... who knows.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
the point about you being alert, but unable to move sounds similar to something that I experience from time to time called sleep paralysis. It is quite frightening the first time it happens and for me usually occurs when I am under stress or just over tired. It only lasts a few seconds, but seems like an eternity. You are completely consious yet cannot speak nor move any part of your body.
Basically, from what I have read it is a protection mechanism of your brain. Once you enter REM sleep, your body basically becomes paralyzed in order to prevent you from acting out your dreams and/or sleepwalking.
So for people who suffer from sleep paralysis the mind wakes up before the body.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRidge

I have felt those tugs also but I think it happens when I am feeling very nervous. The voice can be totally generated by your brains. Again when tired and tried I can hear conversations between people I know. Just ordinary daily bla bla.

A few days ago I woke up to this male voice saying very loudly "woman". I assumed "he" meant me and he was sort of trying to get my attention. I think it was my brains, I have been under stress lately.

I tried to sense you and I saw a potted rose somewhere in a home. Behind it a window and green hills. Felt UK like.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

I tried to sense you and I saw a potted rose somewhere in a home. Behind it a window and green hills. Felt UK like.

Well, there are some potted flowers in the house (no roses) in front of a decent sized window overlooking the yard. I would say the yards about 3 acres of rolling grassy hills and a flat river valley with oaks surrounding the yard and small mountains/large hills on both sides of the river valley. I live at the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains in the Carolina's. Not a bad guess, at least you did not think I was in the desert somewhere, lol.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by BlueRidge]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

As I was reading your account, "alien encounter" was exactly the opinion forming in my mind. Very well done. That terror was an excellent indication of alien presence. My daughter and I had the same problem a few years ago, both before and after a UFO sighting. Sadly though I never put the two together. Our flat was also heavily haunted and I knew nothing of these things back then.

Well done with your solution.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Any land can be haunted. It doesn't require a house to be present for a soul to connect with that spot. And they can indeed choose to haunt you, if they feel so inclined. After having dealt with this sort of thing for many years now, I can say that I haven't met a spirit yet that was difficult to shake. What you must get over is any fear. Remember that they are simply frustrated at their situation and cannot make a decision as to what to do about it. Make that decision for them and they will invariably comply.

In your case, tugging on your sheets and whispering something in your ear sounds very much like a gentle action. I suggest that next time it happens, ask it to come with you to the kitchen. Make a two cups of tea or coffee and ask it to sit down. Calm yourself completely: close your eyes, take a deep breath, and feel what they want to tell you. When you open your eyes, you may for a brief moment see something in your peripheral vision. Try to have a quiet conversation with them. Ask them to describe what happened to them. Tell them you're trying to hear them, if you're having trouble doing so. Treat them like another person because they are just that. Give them the same love and concern that you would give anyone in distress or turmoil. It's easier with spirits because they are completely unarmed and cannot hurt you in any way, unless....

....You too are capable of something heinous. Spirits gravitate toward like energies. In this case, you should still be able to deal with them on your own terms.

It sounds like the spirit that followed you home just needs someone to talk to. As you hold this "conversation", try to free your intuitive powers to really hear/feel their situation. When you finish your conversation, ask them if they want to go home now. Close your eyes. Try to see a column of white light (though it may not be a powerful white, more like a slightly lighter part in the darkness) and ask them to go into that light. It is not *your* light, it is the light to take them home. In your mind/heart ask for the spirits relatives to receive them at the other end and then tell the spirit that they are awaited by their loved ones.

Just so you all know, there is no hell. There's nothing to worry about there. We aren't judged in death, we do review our lives though and for some that can be hell. Our lesson here is to live, experience, learn, and come home. There can be no "wrong" experiences, hence there is no judgment.

I've sent home many, many spirits who were too afraid to pass over because they were mortified of the judgment. Thank you, Organized Religion! One woman took hours to finally go because she was afraid her dress was too shabby to be let into heaven and she was too afraid of the Hell concept, so she stayed here, in limbo. I can recount tens of souls' stories that run on similar lines. It's always down to fear. Fear is what distorts our experiences here too. Let go of fear, for the sake of all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join