It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be done with obama?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I do think it is his mother who is posing nude! He looks just like her. I think that There is another picture of Her with a sun dress on, and he is sitting on a fence as a boy, next to her. It is the same woman in all the photos. P.S. I am booking a flight to meet “Dericks” he said he would meet me any time at the Sydney Opera House. Lucky for me I have the time and money to accommodate his debate platform.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Oh! You mean to tell me I have been arguing with someone who is not even in the US? What is up with that? Unless you are a citizen of the US I don’t think you should even open your mouth. I would not argue with you if Australia’s leader was a problem.
Please pm me with exactly where to meet you, the opera house is a big area, and something you will be wearing just so I know who you are.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
Just wondering what everyone thinks will be done with Obama if he is found guilty of treason because of this certificate issue? Would they execute him?

Nothing will/would happen to him. Obama would get a pardon. Idiots would claim that he was being prosecuted because he's 1/2 black and not because he broke numerous laws. So to avoid idiots rioting ... they'd pardon him.

Nixon got a pardon from the next POTUS.
Bush43 was not investigated per Obama.
etc etc
They cover for each other.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What crimes?
Why do I get the feeling that even you guys do not believe this stuff anymore?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by Grumble

I know I would drive to anywhere to see him hang!

This hate has no place here, nor can you back your ideas.
/thread

Mods, here is a thread that needs to go.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

What crimes?

Did you even read the opening post? It said IF. IF IF IF ....

The opening post was going on the assumption .. or pretending .. or whatever .. that his crime was that of - pretending to be an American citizen when he isn't. My post was in response to that opening suppositional statement. Guess you missed that, eh? (and for the thousandth time here .... I believe he was probably born in hawaii )

Oh .. and as to your 'even you guys' comment.
That's outta place. 'Even you guys' should be able to read an opening post and see my post is in direct response to the supposition and that I said 'will/would' ... meaning it wasn't something set in stone.

edit on 11/7/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Curiousisall

What crimes?

Did you even read the opening post? It said IF. IF IF IF ....

The opening post was going on the assumption .. or pretending .. or whatever .. that his crime was that of - pretending to be an American citizen when he isn't. My post was in response to that opening suppositional statement. Guess you missed that, eh? (and for the thousandth time here .... I believe he was probably born in hawaii )

Oh .. and as to your 'even you guys' comment.
That's outta place. 'Even you guys' should be able to read an opening post and see my post is in direct response to the supposition and that I said 'will/would' ... meaning it wasn't something set in stone.

edit on 11/7/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Yes I did. the "if" applies to being prosecuted for said crimes. Since the premise of the thread is the ill defined crime of not proving he is American and you believe he was born in Hawaii, I was curious what crimes we are discussing in this assumption that he may or may not be prosecuted "if" found guilty of.

Sorry if that was not clear.

I will apologize if my statement offended you but you are going to have to admit that according to your response, I did not understand that you meant if and that I was unaware you believed he was born in Hawaii so if I just go ahead and say "sorry, you are right about my assumption" then that just validates the feeling that you do not believe this stuff anymore because it turns out you don't. Whichever you like better. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
edit on 11/7/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLaPPiE

Boo Hoo boo hoo

If you did the crime, do the time

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Just one other point I would like to make, if it was you or I that the Fed wanted information from, Tell me I would be able to do the same in keeping it from them. So as far as proving what we strongly feel give me the same access to information that the Fed would get when investigating anyone else for a fraud. Then you will have your answer. Until then it is a cover-up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join