It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be done with obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by guohua
So show me obamas facts about his military service

Once again the birthers show how silly they are - how can anyone show Obama's military service whan he had none - nor has he claimed he did?

Just my Point and He's Commander in Chief?
He well be remembered as the absolute Worst President in History, More over J. Carter, you've got competition.

I never said I was a birther, but Hell, I don't care, you've already called me a racist, why not a birther too.
I'm beginning to believe, Birthers have asked the right questions.

But you've allowed me to derail this persons post long enough, I know you're paranoid that people will begin to understand the truth behind all the money your deal leader has spent to cover his past.

I'd like to apologize to the OP. I'm sorry.
edit on 5-11-2010 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What will be done with obama?

He needs to be Tarred and Feathered and run out of D. C. on a Rail.

Or how about just voted out in 2012,,, that good enough for all of you?

Myself,,, I'd like to see him sent back to Kenya to live with his half brother, don't they want their village idiot back?
edit on 5-11-2010 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

the truth behind all the money your deal leader has spent to cover his past.

And here we have yet another Birther lie - Care to detail exactly what money Obama has spent to cover his past - remember his lawyer is working pro bono for Obama....no, of course you cannot, it is just something birthers make up!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Ok, I'm a Birther if that makes you feel better

I don't worship obama and i don't like him or his politics, I've never care for the Piece of Sh!t and I don't like Pelosi or Reid either.

I will no longer assist you in hijacking the OP's thread. Go over to your obama shrine and light your candle and say your prayer to your dear leader, kiss his picture and close your eyes, you don't want to read the truth.
www.wnd.com...
Globalist cover-up hiding Obama's past.
Barack Obama has spent (or had spent for him) at least $1.3 million in legal fees to fight efforts to prove his eligibility for the presidency. Documents that have yet to see the light of day include his birth certificate, his college records and all else that could provide more insight into his past.
Who spends that kind of money to keep their records hidden unless they have something to hide? And if someone (especially a political figure, not to mention a sitting president) is willing to go to such lengths, it is reasonable to believe he has something to hide. It is reasonable to believe that whatever it is they are hiding would be damning if revealed. What could it be that Obama is so fearful of having revealed?

Now back to the topic,,,, obama is a fake and needs to be ran out of our Country

Again my thought about obama.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If its proven that he's not a natural born citizen and ran for and accepted the office of president, knowing that he was ineligible for office, he should be treated as a traitor or a spy.

The traditional manner of dealing with spies is death by hanging but, I'm sure somebody would say that would be racist.

I guess we'd just have to settle for something like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/037df3d913ad.jpg[/atsimg]

I'll bring the marshmallows.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Barack Obama has spent (or had spent for him) at least $1.3 million in legal fees to fight efforts to prove his eligibility for the presidencyp

Care to show us where Obama spent that money - a valid source? no, of course you cannot, it is just another birther lie!

Have a look at tesibria.typepad.com...
and you can see how pitiful the birthers are.

Also look at www.obamaconspiracy.org...
"Obama attorney in the California case of Keyes v Bowen (one of the three known cases where Obama was represented by private counsel), Fredric Woocher, said:

“This suit, like all of the others that have been filed challenging Obama’s qualifications for the Presidency, is frivolous,” he said in an email to POLITICO, adding that he is, in fact, working pro bono. “There is absolutely no truth to the stories about the untold millions supposedly being paid to us,” he said."

Documents that have yet to see the light of day include his birth certificate

And yet another lie from you - Obama's birth certificate has even been posted here, but birthers refuse to accept the facts!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

I don’t condone what bush has done, but he is no longer in office! If you want to push the issues that he is responsible for feel free I will route you on, but this guy is CURRENTLY in office.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thank you for the support, for some reason some people don’t seem to care who or what is running our country!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I am still waiting since the last “birther” thread for you to let me know where we can meet so i can discuss this, and the racist issue in person!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Ugh...another thread form the republican whiners. ATS should be handing out cheese to go with thier whine..
. What makes you fools think Obama should produce anything for you....

Because the govt works for us( moron
they govern by the consent of the people; they are accountable to us.The elected are stewards of this nation. They do not own the seats they occupy . they cannot sell government seats for favors ala" blagoavitch".They cannot "fundamentally change" this country.
They are sworn to uphold the constitution.

By the way there were two different "election declarations" forms sent
out by the DNC certifying obama's eligibilty ( signed nancy pelosi iirc) 49 standard boilerplate forms, and strange one with slightly different wording sent only to the registrar (?)of elections in Hawaii??
there are things that raise questions here and his refusal to open any of his back ground just fuels the fire.

If you want to work at high levels in govt you are required to produce documents for a back ground check.

"The clintons would have fried him.": Though I tend to agree; the clintons are the cagiest of pols. Hillary still wanted a shot at the presidency. Had she shot the DNC;'s sgolden boy the DNC's finaciers who pushed Obama through would have disowned them two

has already proven to be eligible by the proper authorites and you think you would know better

You don't know that.YOU are ASSUMING; every body eventually comes around full circle and says" well if things were really sideways, the clintons would've got him... cop out. It's not their job to "vet" him and even to turnover their results if they did.

...thats a laugh. If you don't believe he is eligible that is your problem and yours alone...no amount of proof will do you guys...but bring one faulty BC saying he was from kenya...and you guys are alll praising it as being fact. So you are all full of double standards...if it comes from your side its the truth(kenyan BC) basically a picture on a site....From Hawaii (Hawaiin BC) also a picture on a website...you all scream bloody murder. Unless Obama is legaly forced to(which will never happen), you will never see it because you are NOBODY

[b]I am/ we are citizens protected from the federal gov by the constitution of the United States; the supreme law of the land.

. You are of no importance to anyone, once you get that through your thick skulls

Statements like the above and you wonder why the left scares the hell out of the rest of us?

you will realize that crying about something on a website does nothing....well maybe let your frustrations out. If Obama is hanged for this SUPPOSED "treason", then so should bush for his war crimes.i]Originally posted by kerazeesicko I for one would gladly pay to see that...along with gun owners(the cowards)....

we may actually have common ground with 'ol stimpy jr.

Anti-gun too? how surprising. I'm shocked; shocked I tell you.You want to try to explain to me how a women strangled to death with her own pantyhose is morally superior to a live shaken one filling out a police statement
whilethe emts take out he trash.??????loud noises scare you???

I really, really want to go back to trusting my govt when only the80's90s'"proto militia whackos"talked quietly amongst themselves about blue helmets; before nafta,the spp/nau and agenda 21 was rumor.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by kerazeesicko]

edit on 5-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by dereks

I am still waiting since the last “birther” thread for you to let me know where we can meet so i can discuss this, and the racist issue in person!

My friend, That'll never happen, his mother won't let him out after dark, he might get his butt kicked.

He didn't read any of the links I provided for him, because the links he provided for me are of no more important than any other.
No one has seen the checks being spent, but we all know they must have been cashed.
To many holes in his life.
I wanted to ask you, did you think that was his mother posing nude?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Excellant ponts.
The only problem you'll have is,, It All Makes Sense.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I looked at your links and they did not prove anything about your claims of money being spent to cover up anything. In fact, you admit your links are not proof by saying that just because you did not see the checks, does not mean they do not exist. Same as unicorns. You need to prove this claim is real, not offer conjecture and ask other people to prove it wrong. That is not how this works.

BTW, I myself will be in Niagara Falls NY tomorrow if anyone wants to come meet up with me to discuss this birther issue. I think it might help if I can hold your hand and walk you all through it slowly.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

Ok, I'm a Birther if that makes you feel better

Actually the vast majority of birthers would not typically refer to themselves as birthers, so you are not alone in that line of thinking.

I don't worship obama and i don't like him or his politics,

And?

www.wnd.com...

WND is not a credible source at all. They had been caught out posting numerous articles that turned out to be false, and aside from that the vast majority of their articles are built on speculation. Its just more easier to go onto a thread here with an unsubstantiated claim as opposed to going to WND.

Barack Obama has spent (or had spent for him) at least $1.3 million in legal fees to fight efforts to prove his eligibility for the presidency.

Barack Obama paid his law firm $1.3 million but there is absolutely no proof this money was spent on fighting birther lawsuits. The majority of that money was spend on paying election and FEC campaign costs, you can see this acounted costs below here:
query.nictusa.com...

Bush spent more than $800,000 back in 2000 but just because he spent that much does not mean we can make wild speculations about what he actually spent it on. Most of those costs went to the campaign. Reagan himself as I recall accounted for half a million in campaign costs. It is not cheap to run for president.

As for him spending over $1 million on hiding documents, this claim in itself does not make sense. If you can explain to us the logic as to why he needs to spend that much to hide documents? He is not obligated by law or the constitution to release any further documentation of birth, his lawyers have only appeared to 3 of the 71 birther lawsuits, so where would he need to spend that money? This is the big gaping hole in this birther claim that nobody seems to account for.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

That is absolutely the truth, I admitted it , didn't I?

But, his links are no better than mine,,, Plus I wasn't even a real birther until he decided to make me one for this thread and call me a racist.

I'm not going to the Falls, be there, seen that, nothing I miss, it's like,, coming here and looking at the Grand Canyon, OK, it's a big crack, see it once and you've seen a big crack.
You don't need to hold my hand and prove anything to me, I know obama is a joke and I also know that obama doesn't know or understand just how much people really hate him and pelosi and their policies.
Obama is still being tolded by his handlers and his a$$ kissers,,, that he's the best.

Well,, he's not and he won't be.
Now like I've told my friend before, I will not be the jerk that has derailed his thread because a few living, breathing obamanites are still burning his candles and bowing to his picture.
That is all.
edit on 6-11-2010 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Curiousisall

That is absolutely the truth, I admitted it , didn't I?

But, his links are no better than mine,,,

That is really how it works in your head? An unsubstantiated claim is good enough to believe because someoen else's link did not explicitly prove it wrong to you? Please help me think that way.

Plus I wasn't even a real birther until he decided to make me one for this thread and call me a racist.

Do you have any idea how many of the thousands of birther threads I have read that star off "Now, I am not a birther but...." None of you want to admit the name because it makes you sound crazy but you all believe the same thing so stand up like big boys and wear your badge proudly or just stop talking about it altogether and be quiet like any good coward too afraid to own what they are. "I am not Republican just because I have a Republican platform, I am a Tea Partier." "We are not that scary R.J. Reynolds that killed all those people. We are a group of farmers called Altria." "I am not a birther, I just agree wholeheartedly with everything said by the people called birthers."

Got it.

I'm not going to the Falls, be there, seen that, nothing I miss, it's like,, coming here and looking at the Grand Canyon, OK, it's a big crack, see it once and you've seen a big crack.

If you go to Niagara falls to look at the falls you are really missing all the fun but that is the Canadian side. I am not going to look at water. That is just where I am going to be. It is an actual city, not just a waterfall. (Two cities but only one is in NY.)

You don't need to hold my hand and prove anything to me, I know obama is a joke and I also know that obama doesn't know or understand just how much people really hate him and pelosi and their policies.

I could care less what your personal feelings about Obama are. I am fairly certain you never met the man so hating HIM is pretty stupid. I do not even hate G.W. as a person. I am not so arrogant as to think I could judge someone on such a personal level when I never met them. I can tell I do NOT love a lot of what Obama has done but then again, I like to think I am rational at times. You go ahead and hate all you like but that will not make him Kenyan.

Obama is still being tolded by his handlers and his a$$ kissers,,, that he's the best.

Like every president before him. That is what those people do. I am willing to bet that if you were employed by one of your political heroes and getting rewarded quite nicely for it, it might be hard to resist praising their flatus as well. You do seem to kind of swing all the way out if you know what I mean.

Well,, he's not and he won't be.

I believe what I addressed was proof that he spent all kinds of money to hide his true identity. I am not sure why I am getting treated with this "Dear Diary, I hate Obama so much!!!!!!!!!
pout pout grrrrrrrrrrr" crap for. Want me to buy you a journal? It might help you focus on the topic here.

Now like I've told my friend before, I will not be the jerk that has derailed his thread because a few living, breathing obamanites are still burning his candles and bowing to his picture.
That is all.
edit on 6-11-2010 by guohua because: (no reason given)

So I point out you have no proof of your claim and then you rant about personal hatred and then bow out under the guise of not derailing the thread? Since this is a birther thread, addressing proof of claims pertaining to the topic would not derail the thread at all. This long winded diary page does though.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I would not even bother! You will never make these two see the light it is like pissing in the wind.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

reply to post by guohua

I would not even bother! You will never make these two see the light it is like pissing in the wind.

Try it. Seeing as how your entire premise, spread out over two threads for some odd reason, is that Obama should be hung. You have to make your case and so far you have not even tried in either thread.

Basically you are saying Obama is not American because you say so. He should be hung for treason, because you say so. You are not even actually inviting debate. You are just making a statement.

I would love to see your light but it does not appear you have any to shed. Please, make your case for us. Look around ATS at all the other failed birther threads. See if you can do what none of them did and make your case.

Afterall, no one is going to hang Obama for you unless you convince people it actually needs to be done. So either you really do not care and started both threads for no reason, or you have a case to make.

I am all ears.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Birthers rant and ignore the facts so much I must have missed that post - but I will be able to meet you here
www.satellite-sightseer.com... whenever you want to. I will even show you around - you may even get some K & K!

And again nothing will happen to Obama - he is the legal POTUS
edit on 7/11/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You got it! I will confirm by the end of the week. By the way what is K & K
Don’t stand me up now! Its a long way
edit on 11/7/10 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join