It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard H. Hall 'The Dean' of Ufology - Another scientist convinced that UFO's have an ET origin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Interesting article thought I would share....

Talks about how Richard Hall devoted much of his life to the study of UFO's and the phenomenen. His approach towards the subject was one of scientific methodaligy and skeptism.

"I am, in the legitimate sense, in the philosophical sense, a skeptic," Mr. Hall said in a 1997 CNN interview. "I think there is evidence of something. I am critical about it. I am open-minded, [and] I am trying to find out."

I'll let you come to your own conclusions, but based on the evidence that I have recently seen.. and news such as this... something is definately going on!

With countless researchers uncovering masses of data regarding the phenomenen and the fact that many of these scientists approach the phenomenen in a skeptical manner only to eventually become believers, should be enough to suggest we may indeed have visitors...

Mr. Hall became a leading figure in the field of ufology and wrote widely in the subject. He edited the book "The UFO Evidence" (1964) and a second volume in 2001. He also had a stint as a columnist for UFO Magazine and wrote essays for niche publications. And he was a proponent of what's known in ufology jargon as the "Extraterrestrial Hypothesis." He believed that UFOs, in fact, carried alien life-forms in spacecrafts that visited Earth.

Now I understand that we can't 'scientifically' prove that UFO's are piloted by ET's, and we could argue about it all day. However, I do feel it is very closed-minded and ignorant to ignore the facts that we are seeing on a daily basis and come to the conclusion that no such phenomena is occuring. Certainly one with reasonable judgement can understand that UFO's are real and deserve further research!

Full Article from WashingtonPost.com

[edit on 23-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
Now I understand that we can't 'scientifically' prove that UFO's are piloted by ET's, and we could argue about it all day. However, I do feel it is very closed-minded and ignorant to ignore the facts that we are seeing on a daily basis and come to the conclusion that no such phenomena is occuring.

I couldn't agree more.

Even a skeptic, I would think, could see the sheer and overwhelming amount of sightings and encounters from this and hundreds of other countries. Possibly since the beginning of time, if you check out some of the work jkrog08 has produced.

Anyway, in conclusion, I know I am on the right side of history, I know they are real, in my heart anyway, and I hope something happens soon so it's undeniable, and then we may finally get some scientists to pay attention to the field and do something about it.

new topics

join