Contrail/ Chemtrail Research Thread

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by WonderBoi

If there's moisture in the air, and a chemical is added to attract those water particles, those water particles will gather and form clouds; which will get so heavy, it drops to the ground. It may be called: "cloud seeding" but they should be calling it "cloud making". Because as you can see in the photo, they ARE making clouds. Unless you have another name for them.

Just wondering if whether or not you have actually read any of this thread before posting?

I ask because there is enough info in this thread alone to answer your questions...
I'm not the one seeking for answers. I have my senses. I can see and feel the difference. Maybe you all need 'facts' and 'proof', but i don't. I don't care how it's being done, but it is being done. You people act like tptb care about our planet. You think they care about us. That's where you're sadly mistaken.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Mycotoxin warfare is still going full tilt especially with research. Since Monsanto made plants/crops that can survive getting sprayed with poisons....it would be in their interests to kill off alllll the crops people are growing to force the world to buy their adultered seeds creating it's own toxin to keep bugs away.....

Nevermind that spraying toxins over plant life involves certain types of planes, totally dissimilar to jet planes...and I was going to ask you to provide some proof of your assertion here, but it is rather off topic...I would like to see you start another thread with supporting documentation of this claim...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I'm not the one seeking for answers.

Maybe you should start...

Maybe you all need 'facts' and 'proof', but i don't.

It shows....

You people act like tptb care about our planet. You think they care about us. That's where you're sadly mistaken

I have asked this before, but here it is again...

Who are the TPTB, and why do I care what they think?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Okay...you are not seeking answers...Do you mind that maybe someone else is seeking answers? In order to receive answers, the generally accepted method of communication comes in the form of an interrogatory, correct?

I have my senses. I can see and feel the difference.

Yes. Thank God you, as others, are still in possession of visual, auditory, olfactory, tactile, and mental acuity...

The question is this...what have you laid eyes upon or actually felt that tells you something is different. When you describe what you have seen and felt, then describe the difference for us please.

Maybe you all need 'facts' and 'proof', but i don't. I don't care how it's being done, but it is being done.

When you make a claim such as the one you are making (i.e., chemtrails exist), you do need proof. Perhaps you think I would not be swayed by evidence or maybe others would not be swayed...rest assured, I was swayed by Erin Brockovich. Only needed an evidentiary level of 51 percent to prove the case of chemical poisoning/manipulation.

You people act like tptb care about our planet. You think they care about us. That's where you're sadly mistaken.

I have yet to see anyone here make such a claim...but, if we are to think we should believe YOU care about us, then kindly pony up some tangible evidence...I think it is only fair...

After all, you are demanding the government come clean about the nefarious things they are doing to us in the form of chemtrails...Why not demonstrate to them HOW they should behave and you come clean with your evidence...
edit on 13-6-2013 by totallackey because: grammar

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

even if it water vapor it a greenhouse gas... i sure that their are many different additives for different effects, the point is that they are without a doubt making many if not most of the cloudy days in my neck of the woods, any body can see it..

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
same ten people spewing the same old replies about how this is all a natural thing, round and round they go if you even pay them any attention, do your own homework, usually only requires going outside
Fake clouds suck as do the ones who defend them

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
same ten people spewing the same old replies about how this is all a natural thing,

Who says contrails aer natural??

round and round they go if you even pay them any attention, do your own homework, usually only requires going outside
Fake clouds suck as do the ones who defend them

No-one is defending "fake clouds" - what debunkers are saying is that "fake clouds" ARE actually clouds - not something any more nefarious.

There is no argument from debunkers that jets cause pollution, or that contrail-induced-cirrus ("fake clouds") can spoil a sunny day.

What "we" are saying is that no-one is adding anything to fuel to specifically make it happen, it is not part of some secret programme to change the world in any way or hide nibiru or cull the population - it is "just" a completely predictable and explainable side-effect of lots of high altitude air travel.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Maybe you should start...

Maybe you all need 'facts' and 'proof', but i don't.

It shows....

You people act like tptb care about our planet. You think they care about us. That's where you're sadly mistaken

I have asked this before, but here it is again...

Who are the TPTB, and why do I care what they think?
How long have you been on ATS? If you don't know who "TPTB" are, then i'm not sure what to tell you. If you believe there aren't a group of people, that rule our world, then...perhaps you should get your head out of the clouds, and into a history book. You don't have to care what they think, but they most certainly do care, what you think. No one knows FOR CERTAIN what's going on, but some of you think it's perfectly "normal".

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
And, for good measure, just to show SOME OF YOU, that they have been working on the ability to control, manipulate, or modify the weather (which ever word you chose to call their endeavors).

Arabian Business.com

Scientists working for the Abu Dhabi government created more than 50 rainstorms in Al Ain in July and August of 2010, during the peak of the emirate’s summer months.

The rains are part of a secret $11m project, reportedly commissioned by HH Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE, which used ionizers to generate storms, the UK’s Sunday Times said.

It is thought to be the first time the team had produced man-made rain from otherwise clear skies.

According to the report, scientists used large ionizers, which resemble lampshades, to generate fields of negatively charged particles. That in turn creates cloud formation, leading to rain.

Over 122 days through the summer months, the emitters were switched on 74 times when atmospheric humidity reached the required level of 30 percent or more. During that time, Al AIn experienced rainfall on 52 occasions on days when the country’s own weather service had predicted no clouds and no rain.

The fake storms went so far as to produce hail, wind gales and even lightning, baffling residents. Helmut Fluhrer, founder of Meteo Systems International, the Swiss company in charge of the project, appeared in a private company video promoting the project.

“We are currently operating our innovative rainfall enhancement technology, Weathertec, in the region of Al Ain in Abu Dhabi. We started in June 2010 and have achieved a number of rainfalls,” he said in the video, according to the paper.

The project was monitored by the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, a leading tank for the study of atmospheric physics. Professor Hartmut Grassl, a former institute director, told the paper that “there are many applications. One is getting water into a dry area. Maybe this is a most important point for mankind.”
This happened 3 years ago. Not sure what the "debate" is about? It's not a "debate"! It's FACT based on PROOF!

Proof? You can't handle the proof! {{{Jack Nickelson Voice}}}

Feel free to dissect this article, with your silly copy and paste techniques.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

. No one knows FOR CERTAIN what's going on, but some of you think it's perfectly "normal".

Well if it isn't normal prove us wrong?

Show us why it can't be normal?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

same ten people spewing the same old replies about how this is all a natural thing, round and round they go if you even pay them any attention, do your own homework, usually only requires going outside Fake clouds suck as do the ones who defend them

So your saying forget scientific research and go outside and look up, but how are they going to know which ones are chemtrail and which ones are contrails?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

This happened 3 years ago.
And if you had bothered to look a bit deeper you would have found that what is being talked about is a form of cloud seeding. What does it have to do with "chemtrails"?

WeatherTec™ charges naturally occuring aerosol particles (dust etc.)
These aerosols travel up to the clouds where they influence cloud microphysics which may lead to increased rainfall

Here's their patent.
www.faqs.org...

Sounds sort of like a giant bug zapper that's continuously zapping.

One of their problems is getting the dust to get to a cloud so it can do something.

Cannot direct the plume – as a ground-based emitter, WeatherTec™ cannot direct its plume. This challenge can be resolved by strategically locating emitters. The next generation of mobile emitters will help provide additional flexibility

Fewer cloud types can be influenced – as a ground based emitter, WeatherTec™ works best on convective or orographic systems where the cloud formation process lifts the charged plume into the cloud

Plume life is limited – over time the charge on the particles in the plume will naturally dissipate so it is essential that the plume is able to charge the cloud before the charge decays. WeatherTec™ can get round this challenge by locating emitters in areas where cloud systems form

Current version of the technology needs a relatively large area of land for each emitter station – though next generation based around a mobile trailer based option will reduce this problem.
edit on 6/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
And, for good measure, just to show SOME OF YOU, that they have been working on the ability to control, manipulate, or modify the weather (which ever word you chose to call their endeavors).

Lots of people have been working to control or manipulate the weather, for thousands of years if you want to include shamans/priests/mystics and the like,

apparently it is only news to you.

I note that your example is as far away from being "chemtrails" or contrails as possible - it is ground based!!

The actual validity of the experiment might not be quite so clear as your glowing extract suggests:

The directors of the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, who have been erroneously linked to the project via media reports, released a statement expressing “distress” that the scientific organization had been associated in any way with the work of Meteo Systems.

Oh dear - caught in an outright lie!!

They added that rainstorms were part of unusual weather patterns in the Middle East last summer.

“Our institute has no connection whatsoever to this work, nor have we been privy to the underlying evidence that the company is using to support its claims,” the statement said.

“We also note that many people have a financial stake in seeing these claims being credibly reported by the media, and that to the extent rain showers in the region were unusual this summer, they accompanied rather unusual weather patterns over the broader region, which certainly had nothing to do with the very localized experiments in Abu Dhabi. One only needs to be reminded of the terrible flooding over neighboring Pakistan.”

Rain making controversy in Abu Dhabi

oh dear oh dear - looks like another money making scam.....
edit on 13-6-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: get quote tags right

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
That really tells you how much people can delude themselves to think chemtrails are just those same old vapor trails or clouds or something. THE PROPERTIES OF WATER VAPOR DIDN"T SUDDENLY CHANGE PEOPLE!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensixtwo

Nobody is saying they have. What properties are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevensixtwo
That really tells you how much people can delude themselves to think chemtrails are just those same old vapor trails or clouds or something. THE PROPERTIES OF WATER VAPOR DIDN"T SUDDENLY CHANGE PEOPLE!

Indeed not - contrails could hang around for hours in WW2, and they can hang around for hours now - congratulations - you have just debunked one of the most consistent but silly memes of the chemtrail hoax!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
ROFL, any grudging smidgen of respect as human beings I may have had for the contrail shills is, like, totally gone now... this thread's from 2009 and they're still here shilling and trying to deny what even nasa and others are starting to admit.

like the scarecrow in the wizard of oz ... "If I had a brain..."

they'll soon discover that you can't eat money...
or carbon credits

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

And those WERE chemtrails. A one time rocket launch (of a couple of rockets) that were releasing a visible tracer so they could see the winds in the ionosphere.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Well they were certainly chemical trails. But "chemtrails"?? I don't think so. Let's look at what chemtrails supposedly are from popular fiction

1/ they come from aircraft - so strike out on that one
2/ they leave long white lines across the sky - strike 2
3/ those long white lines turn into "murk" or clouds that cover he whole sky - strike 3 - YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!

If every chemical trail is a chemtrail then we are all breathing chemtrails every minute of the day....except for petulant kids trying to turn blue!!

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join