learn more

Contrail/ Chemtrail Research Thread

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I wouldn't say debunked, the two pages of 113 comments are worth reading also. Overwhelming majority of the comments also disagree that contrail science has debunked HR2977 space preservation 2001.

Are we under the Law of the land, NO, We are under roman civil law - amitralty law the law of the sea, Look it up.

Again, alien, simply is not from this land, nazi German technology.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Perhaps you need to try loading it again.
The "new" way to upload stuff here tripped me up several times.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

I wouldn't say debunked, the two pages of 113 comments are worth reading also. Overwhelming majority of the comments also disagree that contrail science has debunked HR2977 space preservation 2001.

Are we under the Law of the land, NO, We are under roman civil law - amitralty law the law of the sea, Look it up.

"Overwhelming majority..."?
So what?
Since when is truth reached by a majority from a conspiracy website?
I could say that flaming fairies flying on farting unicorns create "chemtrails", and get more positive than negative remarks, but that still does not mean flying fairies on unicorns is real.
You need to research HR 2977 a bit deeper. The rep did not write it and apparently did not read it before signing.
So now "chemtrails" are Nazi? Did I miss a memo?
edit on 22-3-2013 by stars15k because: misspelling

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I wouldn't say debunked,

Of course you wouldn't - you don't believe anything is debunked.

But your belief is irrelevant - the facts are there - Kunicich himself wasn't interested in "chemtrails", the fact that something gets mentioned in a bill does not mean it exists, let alone a bill that never mde it anywhere.

the two pages of 113 comments are worth reading also. Overwhelming majority of the comments also disagree that contrail science has debunked HR2977 space preservation 2001.

See my sig

Oh - so you believe in the freeman on the land nonsense too??

Wow - you must really hate constantly hearing that so many of your beliefs are drivel!!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Are you denying we are under roman civil law?

Freeman, What, no no no I am a slave like you But, my master is God and your master is government.

I do respect and submit to mans law only if mans law is not conflicting with Gods law.

You are in the running for the most dedicated slave award.

The best slaves are the ones that don't know they are slaves

You should win.
edit on 22-3-2013 by fireyaguns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Don't you think you might be wandering too far off topic? You know what happens then

So, instead, what is the German technology you are referring to?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Not just "German" technology, specifically "Nazi" technology.
This should be good. Nobody does evil quite like the Nazis.

edit on 22-3-2013 by stars15k because: comment removed; wrong thread

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Are you denying we are under roman civil law?

Yep.

"We" are "under" whatever the law of the land we live in is.

Freeman, What, no no no I am a slave like you But, my master is God and your master is government.

So why bring up admiralty law then, which is a fiction of the freeman movement?

I do respect and submit to mans law only if mans law is not conflicting with Gods law.

You are in the running for the most dedicated slave award.

The best slaves are the ones that don't know they are slaves

You should win.

Yeah...whatever....any relevance to chemtrails at all??

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i took a picture of a plane turning around yesterday.

It left a miles long Chemtrail but when it turned there was nothing and after 5 minutes I couldn't see the plane any more leaving NO chemtrail/contrail on its way back!

You see the plane directly to the left of the chimney.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
....Not sure about chemtrails at the moment
However, this weather makes me want to go high-powered paint balling in arctic camo right now.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisen
i took a picture of a plane turning around yesterday.

It left a miles long Chemtrail but when it turned there was nothing and after 5 minutes I couldn't see the plane any more leaving NO chemtrail/contrail on its way back!

You see the plane directly to the left of the chimney.

How do you know it's a 'chemtrail'?

You do know that circumstances vary up there eh? Which is the reason why in some areas you will have clouds (like you have near the horizon in your picture, and in the area around the sun), and in some area's you don't have clouds.

So the plane may have moved to a different altitude or flown into an area where the circumstances are less conducive to forming persistent contrails.

If you believe that persistent contrails are impossible, then i'd like to know why you think so. In what way is a contrail different from any other cloud?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Im starting to think that we are wasting our time debating on whether or not there are "CHEMICALS" in the "CONTRAIL". ME thinks, you dont have to have CHEMICALS to create clouds and modify weather patterns.

Here are two pictures re-sized and pasted together to show the before and after in my own backyard. This is the LOWEST ive ever seen a contrail form. It felt like it was really over my head. In the picture below that one. You can see what happens maybe 15-30 minutes later. It seems the contrail was dragged to the right (by the wind) to create those whispy clouds, the scientific name I forget at the moment. Cirrus?

In my city, its contrail line after line after line(in the shape of a hand reaching or hash-tag, and then the clouds spread out. Then the NEXT DAY, the sky is OVERCAST and very reflective.

Now the question is, would they have planes create contrails in patterns, in order to blanket the sky intentionally?

I think its not what they're spraying, its how they're making the contrail patterns to create clouds, which then has its own trickle effect on our delicate environment.
edit on 31-5-2013 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

And if you look a little closer at the image on the bottom, you will have noticed TWO contrail lines in the SHAPE OF AN "X" starting to spread out in the right hand portion of the sky.
Look how nicely that "X " shape is going to fill in that portion of the sky.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LightWarrior11

Now the question is, would they have planes create contrails in patterns, in order to blanket the sky intentionally?

Good question. You would think that all air traffic would be confined to a single direction. Why can't they pick ONE like north-south or east-west and stick with it? It doesn't make any sense to have flights cross like that. Miami to Seattle shouldn't have to cross L.A. to N.Y.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Good question. You would think that all air traffic would be confined to a single direction. Why can't they pick ONE like north-south or east-west and stick with it? It doesn't make any sense to have flights cross like that. Miami to Seattle shouldn't have to cross L.A. to N.Y.

Forgive me, I Cant tell if sarcasm or....?

A flight from Miami to Seattle, might cross over Dallas and a flight from L.A to N.Y wouldn't even cross at my state. Since you bring up the point of flight paths crossing, that is understandably acceptable, but I would imagine that the crossing point would be over a larger portion of land over the united states, rather than a smaller x over my city. There also aren't any major places to land in certain directions if you're not landing here. Most of the planes i see going over my house are usually going in the same direction. The "away" direction, lol. The large fedex and commercial planes all go in the same direction, then there are the weird unmarked planes that go every which way & make u-turns.

So, IF you believe something is afoot, would "they" intentionally send out non-commercial planes to create extra contrail patterns in the sky, in order to create blanketing clouds for any reason? And if the reason be is to "spray us with chemicals", And we are going by the many contrail lines seen in the sky, then whatever they would want to poison us with, has been around for quite some time and we all have " it" in us anyway. So whoever is doing the spraying is also poisoning themselves as well and after so long, I believe that theory it stops making sense.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

When you see hash tag and x shaped trails in the sky these are simply the result of commercial air traffic going about their regular scheduled routes.

The contrails they leave do not affect the weather, it is the other way round. When there is sufficient relative humidity the trails will persist and spread, the humidity is affected by existing weather patterns from atmospheric pressure fluctuations that are far more vast and far reaching than an exhaust trail could ever be.

Regarding the hash tag pattern, you already the wind movement in your pictures so I'm sure you can visualise how that would occur. As for X patterns,

I would imagine that the crossing point would be over a larger portion of land over the united states, rather than a smaller x over my city.

you surely realise that plane flying east-west and north-south have to cross paths at some point. With the thousands of flights that are in the air at any given time it would be ludicrous if this was to never happen directly over you.
edit on 1-6-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

However, this weather makes me want to go high-powered paint balling in arctic camo right now.

Although being off topic that does sound like fun.....

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

A flight from Miami to Seattle, might cross over Dallas and a flight from L.A to N.Y wouldn't even cross at my state. Since you bring up the point of flight paths crossing, that is understandably acceptable, but I would imagine that the crossing point would be over a larger portion of land over the united states, rather than a smaller x over my city.

Not always as this animation shows there really isn't a part of the US that doesn't get overflights from planes.

This was from 2005 so now imagine the amount of flights 8 years later, as there is more now than there were then.

And here is an animation for the world...

Enjoy....
edit on 1-6-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Here's a recent series of pictures of global flight routes from the BBC

And here's hte USA:

Now if I'm reading it correctly each line is a single flight PATH - regardless of how many flights it actually carries:

Markieta used lighter shades of blue to denote shorter and overlapping flights and darker shades for longer flights with little or no overlap.
(from the final slide)
edit on 1-6-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Some very good points brought to my attention indeed.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

dont fall for the truth squashers, that was a chemtrail you photographed, people on here ,there is like a gang of ten of them will do everything they can to confuse this situation, with out a doubt fact true that someone is geo engineering our planet, people are fools stuck inside on the computer that try and explain away this blatant crime against us all!!

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join