Contrail/ Chemtrail Research Thread

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

How does a soil sample show that someone is spraying "something" at 30,000+ feet??

Sorry - you are going to have to point out to me this "100% proof" of whatever it is you think Rosalind has proved - 'cos those video's are pretty well known.

Some of her efforts have been debunked here

And these videos disposes of the 2 you linked to pretty easily -

- and not just because they say she is wrong, but because their conclusions can be checked against many other sources that confirm them with actual real data, whereas hers can not.

She is also persisted off at some chemmies using her name when she doesn't agree with what they are saying - eg here she was quoted in "The Great Culling" and objected to "linking my name with a variety of issues and conspiracy theory conclusions which I cannot support or document. " - so I hope you asked her if you could use her name to support yours???

edit on 14-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

She has the soil samples, water samples, plant and tree data, flight paths etc.

And guess what evidence came from all that?

If you said absolutely none then you are correct, good job....

I am sure you have seen this video but if not....Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Lets see, I'm gonna believe my own eyes and the evidence of people like Rosalind Peterson

Well, then congratulations on finding out there is no evidence for chemtrails.

see prior post....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

And guess what evidence came from all that?

If you said absolutely none then you are correct, good job....

I am sure you have seen this video but if not....Enjoy.

Thanks I had not heard that audio...

Very revealing. She merely stated that she cant find any evidence in the public domain. Ah duh why would black projects leave a trail in the public domain?

She also stated that her last court battle was very expensive and you must have your ducks in a row if your going to take them to court. again ahhh duhh..

Why would she be allowed to speak at a UN meeting if she was some conspiracy theory type?

No answers needed common sense had already responded...

All the 'auido' points out is she is very, very careful so that she can not be discredited...Which she hasn't.... and if gaul thinks a forum of debunkers (losers) has figured her all out then he's not in his right mind.... But I already knew that.. kisses gaul...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
ok, new business:

not sure if I have ever posted this advert...

and why would you bother now - everything on it is long shown as false - if not an outright lie - or assertion without any bvasis other than "I said so"

let's have a look at some of them:

"A Lake Shasta sample from Pit River Arm tributary tested at 4,610,000 ugl (ugl=ppb or parts per billion), over 4610 times the MCL (maximum contaminant level) for aluminum in drinking water for the State of California"

this one is hilarious - can yuo explain how you can get over 4 million parts per million of anything in anything please??

Owning the weather: discussed to death - a thought exercise

"Atmospheric physicists" say contrails only last 60-90 seconds - which physcists are those then? Is contradicted by every bit of atmospheric physics I've ever seen - and also by common sense - clouds can last longer than 90 seconds, why not contrails? Also contradicted by numerous chemtrails beleivers who say the "time limit" is some other value - 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, etc.

"Rain test" at Mt Shasta was HUNDREDS of times the "normal" for aluminium - yawn - disinfo by the chemmie brigade sorry - gtsting sludge/soil and then claiming the level is too high for rain or water is just dishonest

etc

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
ATS should has a particular Forum about natural, environment and ecology forum sometime.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

appologies - but your post needs fact checking :

from a priour claim by a chemtrail proponent

"A Lake Shasta sample from Pit River Arm tributary tested at 4,610,000 ugl (ugl=ppb or parts per billion), over 4610 times the MCL (maximum contaminant level) for aluminum in drinking water for the State of California"

this one is hilarious - can yuo explain how you can get over 4 million parts per million of anything in anything please??

the claim is PPB , parts per billion - so thats " only " 4610 parts per million

but of course the rationalist asks - first why are they using PPB - is it to create a big scary number ???????

and second and most important - how much aluminium is that ?

well in plain english - 4.61 grams / litre of water - that ladies and gentlemen - SHOULD set alarm bells ringing in your head

but not for the reasons chemtrail proponents would have you think

4.61 grams / litre is an absurd abount - thats 4.61 kilograms / ton of water - the average flow of the pit river = 178 tons per second

if you think this ammount is both accurate - and being sprayed by chemtrail aircraft - please do the maths - and tell us how much aluminium would have to be dumped into the catchment area of the pit river to produce this concentration

then you will understand why chemtrail claims are absurd

rant over

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm not really up to speed on chemtrails nor HAARP, but I took a photo, this evening, as part of my "one picture a day" challenge that I have been doing, throughout 2012. The short version of the story is: I went outside to get my youngest daughter for dinner. A look up into the sky produced an interesting formation of mid-level-to-high clouds, with another formation of clouds that hung quite a bit lower than the other layer of clouds. But, what REALLY threw me was the fact that there were beams of light - similar to sun rays as the sun shines through cloud - but the rays of light were not coming from the sun. The photo I snapped shows that the sun is near the right edge of the frame, with the light beams originating from the left third of the photo. I would ask that those who are interested take a look at the photo and let me know what your thoughts are. Chemtrails? HAARP? Both? Fluke of nature? Whatever the case, I have NEVER seen anything like this in my 38 1/2 years on this planet...

sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dharvell

What you see is what they call a mackerel sky...

en.wikipedia.org...

These skies have nothing to do with chemtrails or HAARP..
edit on 26-10-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
What you see is what they call a mackerel sky...

en.wikipedia.org...

These skies have nothing to do with chemtrails or HAARP

That's kind of what I thought, but wanted to make sure. I posted this picture on Facebook and almost immediately, one of my FB friends popped on saying, "Oh yeah, these clouds are very normal for HAARP and chemtrails." This guy is known for being a little hair trigger with his conspiracy theories, but he also knows a lot about these sorts of things. Sounds like just a cool sky, then. Thanks for the info!
edit on 10/27/12 by dharvell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidKid

Did you mean to post that on the poll? If so I can include it on the next round up.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I hate chem-trails! Almost everyday they are sprayed over Indianapolis. Yesterday I watched the sunset to nothing but chem-trails. Half of the sky was covered in that crap without a natural cloud in sight.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Logan13

Hate is such a negative and destructive emotion. You would benefit from learning about the weather and about aviation, then you wouldn't have to feel that way about something which is only a hoax.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

This one made me laugh, Waynos. 'Chem Trail Awareness Day' being held in Lincoln, Lincolnshire tomorrow. The founder of the group even has 'soil sample evidence and proof'. Looks like they will be using some of Tanker Enemy videos to show people on laptops, etc

Apparently Peter Levy and Regional weatherman Paul Hudson discussed it on the regional radio slot. I can imagine Paul Hudson having a good chuckle over it.

'Awareness Day' Link
edit on 25/1/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I live some twenty miles south of Lincoln and there was some persistent contrails from the regular upper air routes. No doubt the members of the 'Awareness Group' will be busy in Lincoln pointing them out to people and taking photographs. Expect some shots of the hazy sun with contrails as evidence of 'spraying' or 'failed attempts at spraying'.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Persistent contrail and perspective deceiving people yet again! Recently picked up by the 'Lincolnshire Chemtrail Action Group' The comments by the 'chemtrailers' are priceless

'Fears that mystery contrails over Grimsby were air crash prove unfounded'

www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk...

'What was responsible for strange plane contrail in sky over Grimsby?'

www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk...
edit on 27/1/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join