Contrail/ Chemtrail Research Thread

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
....Or, I could say, "Yeah, I have a special 'keyword' alert system! I call it the *Mark 2* method.....it is powered completely by my two eyeballs....."

There ya go...

Feels GOOD to come clean doesn't it?

Back in the day when Clifford Stone was around, if you typed FOIA into a post a magic banner appeared below your post. Amazing technology these roots eh?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Oh goodness PB. This is a Contrail / Chemtrail Research Thread.
For heavens sake! I am posting research. I know you may not enjoy that,
but that is what this thread is all about.

For instance, take a look at this:
Jet Blue does not operate Blimps...then 100% of Jet Blues geoengineering budget is on airplane operations.

This study focuses on airplane and airship operations to the stratosphere to release a geoengineering payload with the goal of reducing incoming solar flux. Airships are also considered for this mission. To provide a comparison to conventional aircraft operations, more exotic concepts such as rockets, guns, and suspended pipes are also examined….For maximum cooling impact, the particulate payloads are best placed near the equator.

This study assumes that the payload is released within latitudes 30°N and 30°S, though North-South basing location had minimal effect on cost. Transit operations, flying East- West between equally spaced bases around the equator, were examined as a method to ensure adequate dispersal of the payload around the equator. Global winds aid in East-West dispersal so a smaller number of bases and shorter range systems (referred to as Regional operations) can be employed with minimal impact on dispersal. Region- al operations allow the dispersal leg length to be dictated by the desired release rate of 0.03kg/m flown. This means the airplanes fly no further than they have to, on the order of 300-800 km, and fuel costs are minimized.” – Aurora Flight Sciences: Geoengineering Final report Yearly cost estimates from different dispersal methods ranged from over 1 billion dollars a year all the way up to rocket dispersed aerosol in the upper atmosphere at the cost of over 100 billion dollars per year.
people.ucalgary.ca...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitive
Coincidence right?

Originally posted by Uncinus
Also, consider how much of a "cloud" that smoke machine would leave if it were moving at 500 mph. Somewhat thin, I think.

You guys need to come to terms with a new phrase "Global Dimming" I would recommend you google that

What is "global dimming” and how can it counter global warming? See how this critical phenomenon was discovered.

www.pbs.org...

Contrails, the man-made clouds left in the wake of jet aircraft, may alter climate, particularly regionally,

Well, I might now. After a lifetime of enjoying contrails, it came as a surprise to me to learn recently that something so ephemeral may not be a harmless by-product of the jet age but may in fact impact the climate. This is of particular concern in well-traveled air corridors, where contrails by the hundreds can spread into man-made cirrus clouds that can both block sunlight from reaching the Earth and trap radiated heat from escaping to space. Whether contrails cause a net cooling or a net warming, even whether their effect is something to worry about within the greater general concern about climate change, remains unclear. But with air traffic expected to double or even triple by 2050, leading contrail researchers say the influence of these artificial clouds cannot be ignored.

www.pbs.org...#

PBS NOVA Mainstream media
edit on 28-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by zorgon

Yes you are - you are refusing to "spell out" whatever it is.

Why?

Explained in U2U - thanks for taking the effort.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I would suggest that maybe people are looking at contrails as proof of geo-engineering, quite rightly perhaps, but then ignoring a whole other dimension to this. The disappearance of the bees is highly suspicious given the GMO agenda. If bees disappear, then we are hooked on GMO foods and on corporate/governmental nexuses for our survival. Contrails are important, mind you, but might be less important to the idea of a corporate owned planet than GMO or the mysterious disappearance of the bees. Plenty of support for geo-engineering will come when natural systems appear to break down spontaneously!

What is astonishing to me is the extent to which not only the mainstream media ignores this problem, but also what I term the "COINTELPRO alternative media," in other words the alternative media that goes for excitement and titillation. Such alternative medias talk about lizards and aliens, which are then used as a form of psyop around the whole question of transhumanism and the corporatization of the genome (the real agenda in my view). The disappearance of the bees contributes to the decimation of the planet, and to eugenics. The fact that the Usual Bigmouths among the alternative media don't discuss it is telling.

In my personal view, bees have a special connection to the Creator. I have personal experiences testifying to that effect. However, I am not going to "go there" now. What is verifiable is that there is a credible scientific possibility that the behavior of bees is governed by the same mathematics that govern Quantum Physics (mainstream science has noted this!). Quantum Physics is holistic and transcends the normal mechanistic conception of the Universe given to us by capitalism and European/American supremacy. In a way, the sciences of Quantum Physics and Ecology restore the holistic worldviews of indigenous peoples. As Earth evolves, I believe that the worldviews of indigenous peoples will come back.

One last point. I bit off topic, I know, but important. Sadly, the Rockefellers, the military-industrial complex and the governments think that they can control the planet top-down. This is the whole idea of a "New World Order." Sadly, they are now high-jacking the spontaneity meme with Facebook, Google tracking, and other avenues of the Panopticon. When the Earth is "domesticated," humans become domesticated next.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am new here and as I can not yet post a real thread I have opted to put it here as this seems to be the most logical place for this. Yesterday, March 27th, 2012 the sky was clear blue myself and my lady friend saw one of these black lines in front of a jet in the sky however, it was a very dark line, little to no shading like I have read online from others and it looked to be coming from the ground in the not so distant distance. The "jet" was flying at a massive rate of speed and this black line was only visible for around 30 seconds or so but was dark and strong enough for us both to see that I stopped the car in the middle of the road to look at it. I live along the US/Canada border and was curious enough to ask what this was.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SRizzotto

I have seen the "black beam" which you describe here in San Diego. It was on a day with heavy contrails or chemtrails. I have seen other accounts of sightings online, and some claims it was a shadow from the plane or contrail, but when I saw it, I saw the dark beam first, followed by a plane leaving a trail. The beam was leading the plane in the general direction of the setting sun so a shadow was not possible. It didn't appear to be from the ground but looked like it was projected from the nose of the aircraft and as it flew, the dark was replaced with the trail.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Kudos to your for trying to hack out something. We all need to start somewhere right? Dont get me wrong, everything in these forums are legitimate... however.. when do we get to the real questions, instead of the ones they are posing for us?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Here's another fairly extensive chemtrail thread at ATS, from April '12:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe someone could put up a post with the best chemtrail threads on the site. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Yeah, well....HERE is the problem:

The entire premise of that thread? Hogwash.

Period.

The photos in the OP???? Show normal combinations of high cirrus, and normal contrails.

Once again, NOTHING to 'relate' to the imaginary "chemtrails".

(Are we done here, yet????)
edit on Wed 25 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
(Are we done here, yet????)

LEO glowing 'chemtrail' from NASA

probably from that C.A.R.E. program where they are seeding LEO with barium etc
edit on 26-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry guys but I cannot read every post to look for one answer so can someone just tell me what we are being sprayed with, why, and by whom? Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I read some interesting information about the poisonous chemtrails here:
www.misija.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MartinGulasis

There's nothing new there - lots of places make similar claims.

And like the site you linked to they do not bother to back them up with any credible evidence.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok, this is my first post - could not start a separate thread because of it. Anyway I'll post my story, which may not suite this thread, but I see no other way to post it or where to post it.

On friday I was going for a short vacation with my company, we was traveling from Norway to Spain. Our plane took of from Gardermoen (Norway's main airport). It flew up to 33000 feet or something like that and went for some time. After an hour or two (I'm sorry for the timeframe, wasn't paying attention) I noticed something strange outside the airplane window (I had the window seat). In the distance I saw something strange, something pitch black above the normal white hazy chemtrail layer of 'clouds'. I poked my colleague in the seat behind me and he was just as amazed as me. This pitch black thing was really really pitch black and not so small and it moved around. Suddenly it changed direction and it flew in the opposite direction of us, I noticed then that this was perhaps an airoplane - followed by a pitch black trail which dissapated pretty quickly. I didnt believe this was engine trouble or something like that since it looked like it flew pretty normal.

I didnt think much more of it, but it still tumbled my mind and I was getting eager to it up at the internet to find out some information. Some time later, when we was over Paris (atleast I believe so) I noticed this same pitch black smoke coming in faar distance. I also noticed a black haze layered above the 'skylayer' and also the dark deep blue natural sky above it. This pitch black smoke was still in the distance and I believe it got closer, suddenly it flew by us and I could clearly see that this was a plane spewing out a really thick pitch black trail after it (just as black as in oil fires). If this was engine trouble the plane was in deep #, I doubt it was since this was the third black thing I saw in a couple of hours.

I'm sorry to say that I didn't get this on camera, atleast not the close bypass. I did take some videos and pictures, but I hadn't had the opportunity to check them yet (forgot my cellphone powercoord in spain). But from what I could see on my small phonescreen the pictures didnt end up that well. I'll get a new cord tomorrow and will post them then.

Anybody got any idea what this thick black smoke it? The unknown lady sitting beside me also noticed it and just said "ohh, that was bad pollution!"

Another important thing to note is that this plane didnt fly in a normal straight pattern/line, it changed direction and flew around.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Can someone explane the diffrents between contrail and chemtrails,one person said that contrail only last a short time were as chemtrails last a long time.I dont think this is true as I have seen many photos from WW2 lasting a very long time, long after the airplanes that made them had left. Im sure they were not spraying during WW2.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imod2

Yes'

Contrail = visible trail formed by the moisture in the exhaust of any kind of combustion engine coming into contact with very cold surrounding air and freezing. May appear, and even persist, or not according to prevailing conditions which are extremely variable

Chemtrail = figment of the imagination of con men and believed generally by people with no real scientific understanding who use it to explain what they are looking at when they see a contrail, see also primitive peoples who worshipped the sun/moon etc as a god in past times for a similar level of bafflement.

Also used by some people to describe the pollutants in a contrail (despite them being invisible), usually when they start to catch on that they are starting to look silly, not realising that they are making it worse by compounding their misunderstanding with evasivenesss.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Like others on this thread, I'm looking for somewhere to post my witness to the present geo-engineering phenomenon.

I'm not here to argue about the existence of geo-engineering. I live in western Canada and the activity in the sky here is undeniable to anyone who takes the time to observe.

This morning I woke up and the sky was blue. Since its my day off, I sat outside to enjoy the morning and sip some fresh coffee. I watched the planes fill the sky. I watched through binoculars and it is easy to see that the trails of white are being released from the tail of the plane and not from under the wings. Now a few hours later, the sky is totally white.

I am educated and I am not a fool. Its time to help each other wake up and take notice of what is going on.

This is a beautiful world and it belongs to all of us.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There are vast amounts of photographs available that show that the visible trails from normal underwing Turbofan engines begin near the tail of the aircraft and never from the engine itself. This is due to the time it takes for the trail to freeze.

You will see this on every jetliner that leaves a contrail so, while I don't doubt that you are educated, it sounds like your education was not related to aircraft.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Oh Gaul, Your still trolling the CT threads... They really should put a new man on it. Your weak bro, weak...

You (paid) Debunkers will never refute the work done by Rosalind Peterson.

Lets see, I'm gonna believe my own eyes and the evidence of people like Rosalind Peterson and zorgon or some half-wit paid troll on ATS. You kids do your own math!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She has the soil samples, water samples, plant and tree data, flight paths etc.

She's even been ask to speak at the UN on the subject

Case Closed!!!

Chemtrails !00% REAL!!!

Chemtrails are weather Modification!

End of story,
Close the thread...
Remove the sticky...
Sticky a thread on Rosalind Peterson...
edit on 14-7-2012 by GoKill because: the gaul

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join