learn more

Contrail/ Chemtrail Research Thread

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thanks for the great resources! You know your stuff! That map with the Aviation Sectional is amazing. I'm new here and still in the process of researching this issue myself and your input is greatly appreciated. I do however still feel strongly that there is more to this. I will keep observing the skies and look forward to learning more from you and the rest of the community.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Excellent work. Of course they can't allow any such comments on their videos! The Chemtrailers here in the UK are going bananas over a recent orbiting E-3 Sentry (AWACS). I've left a notice for them to come over to ATS and debate the subject properly. They might turn up!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The madness and ignorance continues!

Rod Hilderman has set up a new website and YT channel for 2012.
Of course 'Comment pending approval' is set on his videos!

Rods Passion for investigating UFO's and Fake Planes have uncovered some remarkable shocking evidence. He possesses a unique talent in bridging the unknown. Rod is dedicated to reminding people that we are not alone and there is a reason why we are here to dicover this phenomena. We should remind ourselves that the essence of a successful deception is that something appears to be what it is not; or conversely, that something is not what it appears to be.

www.youtube.com...

fakeplane.co.cc...
edit on 20-1-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added
edit on 20-1-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey zorgon,

I saw this video earlier featuring this strange blue gelatin-like substance which had rained down in England. Wouldn't have stood out more than the usual video of strange things falling from the sky, except the colour and consistency of the stuff kinda reminded me of something I's read about before. Anyhow, the NAVY invented this stuff back in the seventies to stop radiation and this reminded me of that so I did some digging and find this page which as this quote:

In fact, the technology already exists. In 1975, the US Navy patented a device for producing "a powder contrail having maximum radiation-scattering ability." The powder contained a mixture of 0.3 micron-sized titanium dioxide pigment particles coated with 0.007 micron hydrophobic colloidal silica and 4.5 micron particles of silica gel. The purpose of the apparatus was "to generate contrails or reflective screens for any desired purpose."

www.earthisland.org...

Titanium makes things blue right? Well this gel in the video looks like it has some blue in it, and with the radiation from Fukashima and old patents saying what they say, I think this blue gel might amount to something.

Anyhow, here is the vidya of the gel:

www.youtube.com...

*The PTB must care about and love us if they are willing to do this, no?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Real quick here,maybe you should go back and actually read page 3 of that patent.

www.scribd.com...

It explains actually what this generator does and it is not anything to do with chemtrails. Again that is page 3 in the link I provided..

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

So this is your big evidence that proves chemtrails...

well then hold on to your hat for this....

Still want to use this as a source for so called chemtrails?

Looks to me that tankerenemy has a vested interest in the whole chemtrail hoax...

Coincidence, I think not....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by zorgon

Hey zorgon,

I saw this video earlier featuring this strange blue gelatin-like substance which had rained down in England. Wouldn't have stood out more than the usual video of strange things falling from the sky, except the colour and consistency of the stuff kinda reminded me of something I's read about before. Anyhow, the NAVY invented this stuff back in the seventies to stop radiation and this reminded me of that so I did some digging and find this page which as this quote:

In fact, the technology already exists. In 1975, the US Navy patented a device for producing "a powder contrail having maximum radiation-scattering ability." The powder contained a mixture of 0.3 micron-sized titanium dioxide pigment particles coated with 0.007 micron hydrophobic colloidal silica and 4.5 micron particles of silica gel. The purpose of the apparatus was "to generate contrails or reflective screens for any desired purpose."

www.earthisland.org...

Titanium makes things blue right?

titanium white is a common paint - never heard of it being blue - Cobalt is the metal associated with blue IIRC.

Well this gel in the video looks like it has some blue in it, and with the radiation from Fukashima and old patents saying what they say, I think this blue gel might amount to something.

Anyhow, here is the vidya of the gel:

www.youtube.com...

*The PTB must care about and love us if they are willing to do this, no?

More likely they are these things - Orbeez

Water absorbent gel that is used for all sorts of things including baby nappies.

Also

edit on 29-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Apparently the US National Library of Medicine Confirms that spraying does in fact take place.. barium in particular being used for.. quoting from above link..

the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc

You got nothing deniers.. who do you work for? the military? not enough? how about this?

on the same topic the same author identifies Silver (Ag), Barium (Ba) and Strontium (Sr) and low levels of copper (Cu) as having accumulated in the food chain due, in part, to “aerial spraying with 'cloud seeding' Ag or Ba crystal nuclei for rain making in these drought-prone areas of North America, the atmospheric spraying with Ba based aerosols for enhancing/refracting radar and radio signal communications...” The bioaccumulation of these elements into the food chain can result in a neurodegenerative process that can be confused with transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) of infectious origin.

how about some more??

published in the journal Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety in 2002, reports that “Over the last 25 years, several hundred thousand pounds of aluminized chaff have been released during flight operations over a training area on the Chesapeake Bay.” Another article, in the same journal the same year, states that “At least 500 tons of chaff is released annually during training within selected military operating areas in the United States.” The article also describes the nature of the chemical being released in more detail:

“Chaff is a radiofrequency countermeasure released by military aircraft, ships, and vehicles to confuse enemy radar. Chaff consists of aluminum-coated glass fibers ranging in lengths from 0.8 to 0.75 cm and is released in packets of 0.5 to 100 million fibers. The Department of Defense has determined that use of chaff in training is required for maintaining proficiency in the use of this countermeasure.”

Deny that.. deserves its own thread if it hasnt been brought up here before.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

I am not aware that anyone on here has ever denied that chaff exists or is used. A few of us have even explained what it is and given a bit of history of how it was invented and used by the British and Germans during WW2.

If you think that chaff is harmful or has been used in sufficient quantities to cause problems, by all means make a thread on it, I'm sure it would be of interest to lots of us.

It is only the long lingering trails people see in the sky that we are debunking, the idea that they are deliberate and have a purpose that is.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitive
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Apparently the US National Library of Medicine Confirms that spraying does in fact take place.. barium in particular being used for.. quoting from above link..

Bzzttt......the Library gets copies of any and all articles from any bio-medical publisher - the fact that it is on there certainly does NOT mean that NCBI is telling us that what is in the paper is actually happening!

The article was published by Elsevier - you can find all of Purdey's articles that Elsevier published here by searching periodicals for "purdey"

the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc

You got nothing deniers.. who do you work for? the military? not enough? how about this?

(I added the external source tags just to make it easier to see the text you are refering to)

Perhaps you could have done a little research into the nature of the substantive paper rather than just relying upon the abstract.

There are a number of places the paper makes claims for Barium being sprayed -

atmospheric aerosol sprays for refracting radar/radio waves, cloud seeding weather modifi- cation sprays,
- lines 44-46

or due to other military uses of Ba such as radar ducting aerosols [28].
- line 176-177

as well as creating a Ba ion atmospheric aerosol [27,28] ducting path – for enhancing/refracting radio and radar signals during military jet practise or battlefield operations.
- lines 285-288

Another possible source of Ba contamination may have stemmed from the aerial dispersal of Ba based aerosols – such as the barium strontium titanate compounds used for enhancing radar/radio wave transmission [28] – along the flight paths of the military jet ‘low flying’ test zones that operate over these specific MS affected valleys in Scotland. The author recorded high levels of Ba in all of these Aberdeenshire MS cluster ecosystems, which in-cluded levels of Ba at 46 and 694 ppm in the vegetation and soils lying beneath the flight path entering the local military airbase at Lossiemouth.
- lines 198-309

And in Table 1 and Table 2 just after that last extract some barium levels are given, with 1 source in each table being given as "Aeroplane fuel additive".

...military radar/radio ducting aerosols.
lines 500-501

The claim is that aerial spraying it carried out is "backed up" by 2 references -

[27] Paine TO. NASA barium ion cloud. Patent US 3813875, Barium release system to create ion clouds in upper atmosphere. Application No.: US 1972000248761, Patent issue date, June 4th 1974.
[28] Dorsch J. Electronic news, January 11 1999.

The first of these is is a typical chemmie claim - a patent for releasing barium from ROCKETS somehow means that it is released from aircraft - it is utterly irrelevant both to chemtrails in general, and also to the specific claims in this paper.

The 2nd reference is untraceable on the 'net - it only occurs in a couple of papers by this guy, including another that you have obviously seen the abstract for about Elevated silver, barium & strontium levels in antlers, vegetation, etc -

on the same topic the same author identifies Silver (Ag), Barium (Ba) and Strontium (Sr) and low levels of copper (Cu)

how about some more??

Repeating the same claim twice doesn't make it twice as true

Now back to the provenance of the claim - Dorsch J. with any connection to radar or radio technology doesn't seem to exist on the 'net apart from this reference. And the Archives for EDN (which merged with Electronic News) show no issue for January 11 1999. There appears to be no Electronic News archive online.

Now let us look at the author - Mark Purdey - he was a British organic farmer and anti-BSE campaigner who believed that the disease was due to environmental factors rather than being an infectious disease. As his wiki page points out, he was wrong. But he was also quite dogged and quite well self-educated, and some of his papers were published in peer-reviewed journals.

But that doesn't stop him being wrong.

I would quite like to see the electronic News article he used as a reference, but basically his assertion that spraying is done looks very much like the usual rubbish chemtrail claim based upon bad logic.

And as for the use of aluminium in chaff - yes...it's been used since WW2...so what?

edit on 5-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Some pretty 'con'trails over the skys of England on Jan 14th:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OzWeatherman,
Thank you for sharing this information and posting this thread! I am from the South in the States, so to say the least, chemtrails and chemical clouds are daily here. Your information and research is very precise & to all the dang chemtrail deniers, I hope they open their eyes. I know it is not only me who get frustrated by our sky being crisscrossed and sprayed down daily with barium and other foreign chemicals nonsense. I have been frustrated to the T as here where I live, it only gets worse. In the natural state we are known for our beauty, and chemtrails to me covering my blue sky are not so beautiful and definitely not so natural..My main wonders are no longer the predicament of If they are real or not, because they are, no matter what anyone says I know they're real. My wonders are , what are the criss cross patterns, the big X's and A's in the sky? Markers? Do they stand for something? I see chemtrails on movies like disneys cars and photos etc? & what about the clouds that are pink blue green and colored that linger in the sky all day, are they just chemicals sitting in the air we breathe? The actual things they are spraying over us worries me. My family, friends, community, plants and dogs health are all fishy. No one is 100%. This is a great thread with great knowledge and when I am more experienced I am going to post a thread with the numbers of photos me and the family have accumulated of chemtrails here in my state! Thank you for your post and sharing your knowledge! Great thread, Great theories, Have a Great day 8)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

OzWeatherman, Thank you for sharing this information and posting this thread! I am from the South in the States, so to say the least, chemtrails and chemical clouds are daily here. Your information and research is very precise & to all the dang chemtrail deniers, I hope they open their eyes. I know it is not only me who get frustrated by our sky being crisscrossed and sprayed down daily with barium and other foreign chemicals nonsense.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Oz is one of those deniers, sorry but true. You can ask him yourself,in fact U2U him and ask what he thinks about chemtrails,You may be in for a surprise.Here you go a few pics of contrails right outside Atlanta,Ga....

Nice blue sky in those pics aren't they?

Lastly do you have any proof that you are being sprayed with anything? Please share it with us.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

This is about the sum of it:

.......chemicals nonsense.

Yes, indeed........it is a load of "nonsense" that they are "spraying" anything at all....well, there is one MAJOR thing that is the majority of what comes out in a jet engine exhaust:

THIS is an actual diagram explaining what is in the turbine engine exhaust. It is from a European source, so the units of weight are in metric 'tonnes' (metric tons....represented by the lower-case 't') and kilograms ('kg')...but, you can convert those to pounds very easily. (ONE kilogram = 2.2 Pounds. ONE metric tonne = 1,000 Kilograms.....so, = 2,200 Pounds!!)

OH and a typical airliner engine will burn from 3,000 to as much as 6,000 POUNDS per HOUR! Each (Check out that math!):

WATER. Tons and tons of it......it is formed in the combustion process, from the very molecule that are in the fuel.....and then, there is ever-present additional moisture in the atmosphere.

The atmospheric moisture is variable.....and ever changing, over time and location.....and when it is above a certain humidity level, and the temperature is right, there is a "tipping point" and contrails are formed.

THIS ^ ^ ^ is established science.

The belief in "spraying chemtrails" is the exact opposite of science, and knowledge.

Just as the fact that water droplets (or tiny ice particles) can refract sunlight....this is where you get rainbows, and other "colors" in clouds.....SUNLIGHT.

Please don't be like this ignorant person....(it is always hilarious to pull this one up from YouTube, though):

edit on Thu 16 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Dupe post....
edit on Thu 16 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

OH and a typical airliner engine will burn from 3,000 to as much as 6,000 POUNDS per HOUR! Each (Check out that math!):

WATER. Tons and tons of it......it is formed in the combustion process, from the very molecule that are in the fuel.....and then, there is ever-present additional moisture in the atmosphere.

A couple of old pilots told me a couple of days ago that they had heard (yeah...I know...4th hand!) that the "rule of thumb" for A380's in cruise is 12 tons per hour, and at that rate they expect Airbus is paying quite a lot of compensation to airlines for not meeting economy promises!

Their rule of thumb for 747-400's was 10 tons per hour.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Their rule of thumb for 747-400's was 10 tons per hour.

That's close, since you (and they) usually use metric tons? My "6,000 pounds per hour, per engine" would apply to large engines, like the big Pratt & Whitneys, or GEs, etc on big jumbo jets.

In the USA we think always in terms of Pounds per Hour (pph) fuel flow rates....we just aren't programmed to think in "tons"......So, that's 24,000 pph (747) divided by the 2,200 pounds per metric ton, you get just over "10 tons per hour"...10.9

That is an average as a "rule of thumb" because fuel flow rates decrease during a flight, as weight decreases....and of course, the last 20 minutes or so are at idle power settings.

So, if Airbus' Fuel Burn projections are well off (from what they promised their customers, when selling the dern things to them), well....yeah, hell to pay.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird\

So if you multiply those numbers in the diagram by three... that sure is a lot of trailing chemicals spewing out of jets PER HOUR multiplied by the number of jets flying any given hour 24 hours a day

No wonder our air is all messed up

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Let the Truth Fairy guide you on how to protect yourself from those nasty 'Chemtrails'. Rigorous decontamination and wearing a face mask will suffice.

Peekay is a guy that actually confronts the evil Pilots doing the 'spraying'

www.youtube.com...

The utter ignorance of aviation continues! His ignorance is simply mind numbing!
edit on 18-2-2012 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
The utter ignorance of aviation continues! His ignorance is simply mind numbing!

So I take it your one of those debunker trolls he is referring too?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join