learn more

Contrail/ Chemtrail Research Thread

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

So your saying the document doesn't exist? have you ordered it from the library to see it?

Hmmm Nice try
Its not that hard to find really even if it is on microfishe The record number is on that post of mine

But heck Spring is coming early in Vegas, my swords need sharpening and the armor needs polishing... so I leave you to your bliss

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh it exists alright, it was even available here in Australia through Amazon last time I checked.

The video Alyosha posted is from the guy who first brought it to ATS, Stompk, he's been banned numerous times because he's an idiot.

Anyway, digging back through trying to find the photos of it the guy posted, which can be found HERE along with some nice banter between myself and another one of stompk's now defunct identities, he refused to share where the book discusses chemtrails for some reason, hence why I thought you'd be more accommodating

but I digress, in my recent study I found this book, which is also from the USAF academy, called CONTRAILS:

shop.usafa.org...

Which is an annual handbook given to students.

Now, I'm only guessing here but the chemistry book, which is very similar to this book, in that it is a handbook given to chemistry students sounds like a play on words, does it not?

Certainly no proof of chemtrails....unless there is something about them in the book, I'm 99% sure there isn't though since no one has bothered to scan the incriminating pages....

To me this is a complete non-issue.

edit on 9/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

As thoroughly discussed, the old Air Force Academy science and chemistry hand-out and curriculum handbook are long ago discussed and are a very old, and unconnected canard.

In fact, I'd bet that they keep the word "chemtrail" in as a joke, now.....just to spool up the conspiracy loons.

But, of course, a bit of common sense can also be applied here too: The"claim" made as part of this "grand conspiracy" is that "chemtrails" are covert, top secret, etc......So, where is the logic here?

Missing.

Just like your evidence of "chemtrails".......

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thought that the Official Chemtrail Forecast website may be of some use to you. Good luck with your research.

www.chemtrailforecast.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oh, and my two cents, for what it's worth, don't waste time trying to prove this to anyone. It is blatantly obvious that weather modification and geoengineering are going on and have been going on for a very long time. No need to argue and convince people of the issue. It takes a mature psyche to be able to integrate the horrifying fact that this is real. Some people can't handle it. Let them rationalize and scientize it away in their minds all they want. My focus will be on trying to get something done about it; trying to get an ordinance similar to the one successfully implemented in Maui to prevent it in my community.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by khalan4

What does it mean to just say "obvious"??:

It is blatantly obvious that weather modification and geoengineering are going on and have been going on for a very long time.

Let's use some common sense and reason, shall we? Are cirrus clouds (which is all that a contrail is, a cirrus cloud) all some sort of "weather modification"?

To what effect? Specifically, just WHAT is being "geoengineered" using airplanes? Other than known and documented cases of actual "cloud seeding" (which is only going to affect local weather, and not overall global climates).

[Helps to study and learn the definitions of "weather" versus "climate"....since "geoengineering" suggests a global effort, not just local.....]

See, these terms that are bandied about are used interchangeably too often, and lead to confusion.

In regards to the false claims that normal contrails are concerted efforts at "spraying", then HOW, is this done? WHERE are the photos of the "spray" equipment" Where are the photos of the delivery trucks, or facilities to manufacture some supposed "chemical" to "spray"?

Would be helpful for so, so many people to get some real science education refreshers, too.

Oh, and the website above? Two things....it has what they mistakenly call a "chemtrail prediction" map.

HOW is this done? How can a fictional thing be "predicted"? It is far more likely that the map is a CONTRAIL predictor. Such things are possible, the likelihood of contrail formation at various altitudes, due to the upper atmosphere soundings (radiosonde information).

SO, in essence, isn't that website just (like so many of the LYING sites out there) merely using known methods of CONTRAIL prediction, then fooling its audience into submitting "observations" of what amount to....CONTRAILS?

The photos that seem to be timely, near the top of the site, of contrails.....that each and every one are clearly contrails. Labelling them "chenmtrails" is just a lie, and deceptive on their part.

edit on Tue 10 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
What does it mean to just say "obvious"??:

Well it's like "obviously" you are a pilot cuz you haz a picture of an airplane

IS an airplane, military in fact
NOT a contrail producer
NOT cloud seeding
"obviously" safe chemical (as evident by the hazmat suit)
Says Tychem on his suit

U.S. Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Bryan Ripple

Aerial Spraying

The Modular Aerial Spray System on Air Force Reserve Command C-130 aircraft can use a setting called ultra-low-volume and specialized spray boom nozzles like these...

edit on 11-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Shawn David McCowan

Tech. Sgt. Jim Graves (left) and Staff Sgt. Tom Kocis, aerial spray maintenance technicians with the 910th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, check recirculation valves during a pre-flight inspection of the Modular Aerial Spray System Sept. 13.

edit on 11-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You seem to be avoiding an outright claim here, and you have deliberately ignored the other info on that site. why is that? You have posted images and a brief description, but are you deliberately avoiding connecting it to chemtrails?

Anyhow, intrigued by the images I found where they came from in less than 30 seconds and in one paragraph it contradicts the whole Chemtrail conspiracy, which may indicate how interested you are in looking for the truth

The Department of Defense (DoD) tasks the 910th Airlift Wing at Youngstown Air Reserve Station (YARS), Ohio to maintain the DoD's only large area fixed-wing aerial spray capability to control disease vectors, pests of vegetation and undesirable vegetations, and to disperse oil spills in large bodies of water. Missions may be executed in combat areas, on DoD installations or in response to Presidential declared disasters/emergencies.

www.youngstown.afrc.af.mil...

Here is a genuine photo of spraying from the air.

Points to note are as follows

It is at low level over the sea

the trails are heavier than air, there is a descent arc visible as soon as they leave the aircraft

the trails are unrelated to the engines, coming from nozzles on the fuselage

There is no gap between the aircraft and the stat of the spray.

Not visible here, but evident on other photos from the same site, the sprays converge into one immediately and very obviously as soon as they leave the aircraft as they are angled inwards.

All of these are completely different to the contrails that appear over your head.

edit on 11-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Apparatus for the Suppression of Contrails: OR : how to make chemtrails come out 747's exhaust pipes:

If chemtrails aren't real now, they will be soon. All the details on geoengineering, budgets, and names:

South Carolina Chemtrails – Geoengineering 101
r3zn8d.wordpress.com...

Highlight:
Council of Foreign Relations
Geoengineering: Workshop on Unilateral Planetary Scale Geoengineering

Unlike the control of greenhouse gas emissions, which must be undertaken by all major emitting nations to be effective and is likely to be costly, geoengineering could be undertaken quickly and unilaterally by a single party, at relatively low cost. Unilateral geoengineering, however, is highly likely to impose costs on other countries and run risks with the entire planet’s climate system.

then they go on to say it will only cost between 100 million and 100 billion per year. (it's an estimate you see...)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by R3zn8D

That image looks about as authentic as a six dollar bill.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by R3zn8D

Apparatus for the Suppression of Contrails: OR : how to make chemtrails come out 747's exhaust pipes:

Silliest thing I've seen come from the "chemtrail crowd" in quite some time.

If you will note, the concept there is to suppress CONTRAILS, not make them.....and it was never implemented, proved too complex and ineffective anyway. Furthermore, such a "Rube Goldberg" apparatus would only have been of interest to certain military jets, so that their contrails wouldn't make them so easy and obvious to spot from the ground.

Now, as to this imaginary contraption to "spray" in line with the engines exhausts? Show the photos of airplanes so equipped. It would be clearly obvious.

Show the diagrams of the design for these "tanks" and the associated "plumbing", and the "pumps".....show a 747 so equipped. And the operating handbooks for the "systems" ---- and power sources and controls to operate.

Oh, wait.....that's right, none of that exists in reality.........

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by R3zn8D

The image you posted is nothing to do with the 747, but is rather obviously a basic representation of the long since retired B-47 bomber.

You have very obviously tampered with an original diagram, adding your own notations. Would that be because the original ones said nothing of the sort? Otherwise you would just have included them too, no?

So, fictitious link to a common airliner and fictitious annotation. This is probably the most desperate reach to provide 'evidence' yet. Can you show how come you equate an attempt to suppress contrails to make a large bomber less visible to the enemy with chemtrail spraying?

If you stop posting bunk, you cant be debunked, simple really.
edit on 18-1-2012 by waynos because: added image

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Save us from the madness of the chemtrailers!

socalskywatch.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

An interesting quote from that site you linked to;

Don’t believe the footage? Try it for yourself. Video tape any high altitude jets with short or long contrails and then examine the footage.

So, are they are admitting its all a lie, or do they not know themselves that chemtrails are supposed to be something different?

One of the worst traits of chemtrail promoters, illustrated on that very site, is how they label images as 'chemtrail' or 'HAARP cloud' etc as if they know it for a fact, but without any reason why they even think it, its pure silliness.
edit on 18-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by tommyjo

An interesting quote from that site you linked to;

Don’t believe the footage? Try it for yourself. Video tape any high altitude jets with short or long contrails and then examine the footage.

So, are they are admitting its all a lie, or do they not know themselves that chemtrails are supposed to be something different?

The quote is in reference to the 'Orbs' that they claim are captured in the footage.

Now and again I like to take a spin round the the websites of these very gullible people. Tanker Enemy should be working for the Comedy Channel! The comments on his videos are something else. How can people be so naive?

edit on 18-1-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes I saw that, but I thought it was funny that they chose to use the word 'contrail' there, otherwise I'm in full agreement

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Regarding that second "Tanker Enemy" video.....my normal YouTube name over there (767Captain) is blocked, since I have written comments to refute his crap, and expose his lies and deceptions.....of course, on ALL his videos, any comments are filtered by "Pending Approval", once you try to post them. He only allows complimentary shills and sycophants to post to his comments, and blocks all others from ever appearing.

So, new YT name (weedwhacker2010) was just tried by me, with two comments calling him out, and linking to other YT videos that clearly show Boeing 747s dumping fuel, shot from inside the cabin, and showing the location of the fuel jettison (dump) nozzles exactly where they are located on all 747s, just as seen in his video from the exterior. (We'll see if either comment goes through to post.....not holding my breath)......

And, his reference to the FARs applies only for fuel jettisons that are NOT an emergency.....when it is a critical situation, you can begin dumping immediately. It's called "Captain's Emergency Authority".

"Tanker Enemy" is a liar and con-artist, with an agenda of disinfo......because he owns his own website devoted to his personal monetary gains.

We will see if either of my two comments are allowed to be posted....naturally, they were delayed "Pending Approval"....

Here are a few videos that disprove his claims:

Not best quality (shot in 1988!!)....clearly an engine problem during take off and rotation, so an emrgency dump required:

Note location of fuel jettison nozzle.

And, oh!! Found the same footage that "Tanker Enemy" used, and LIED about!!:

Comment from uploader:

This was shot over my head getting gas at a station. He went back and forth many times. Later I found out he dumped 30,000 gallons of fuel for an emergency landing at Detroit Metro, where the flight originated.

A longer video, again an emergency due to engine failure, and again...nozzle location:

Another airplane type (Boeing 777), also in an emergency (hydraulic failure/quantity loss and air return)....was Newark to Tokyo. Low altitude, still dumping on final approach. Note nozzle locations:

Plenty more evidence on YouTube.

"Tanker Enemy" needs to be laughed at and ridiculed, for that is all he deserves.......

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow, some good (and ugly) stuff on here!
I've been seeing a lot of activity in the skies lately in San Diego and have started documenting it as much as possible as I want people to know what is going on.

This morning I was taking photos of at least 2 planes above SD doing laps and criss-crossing their lines in the sky. When I got home and reviewed the photos, I zoomed in on one of the closer shots of the planes and at 100% crop, I can see a blue stripe that goes around the fuselage and not many other markings. From my research, I believe it to be a Boeing E-4B. I would love to share the photos but I'm a newb so you will have to wait until I post more...
edit on 18-1-2012 by SDSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SDSkyWatcher

Well, the Boeing E4-B is basically a 747 platform airframe. And, yes, painted in the scheme you described.

I would have to surmise that it was engaged in either training, or some support exercise....if we knew its departure/arrival airports as listed on its filed Flight Plan, or its registration number or the flight number it operated with, we might be able to find its ground track information from Flight Aware.

Here you can see the High Enroute H-4 for your area. There generally aren't any designated MOAs (Military Operations Areas) in that area, you can see a few smaller Restricted Areas. Of course, the E-4B could orbit as needed, and Air Traffic Control would monitor for any civilian traffic conflicts, depends on its altitude and location at any given time. Was it heading offshore, and back again? That would have kept it clear of most Airways.

(Wiki would be my easiest go-to to find the dispersion of E-4B fleets in the USA, but of course they are down for the day....I'd use Wiki to hunt the nearest base that has an E-4B assigned, just to hopefully research this one).

Oh, well......

More "fun to know" info: Found a website, and as of June 2011, there are only 4 of these E-4Bs in the Air Force Fleet:

The USAF operates 4 of these 747-200 aircraft variants, assigned to the 55th Wing at Offutt Air Force Base, NE. One is kept on full alert at all times, and one remains relatively close to Air Force One so that the American President can access it quickly from anywhere in the world.

Defense Industry Daily article, June 2011

Also, this site has the USAF Boeing 747 Fleet Listing

The four E4-Bs are:

• 73-1676
  • 73-1677
  • 74-0787
  • 75-0125

Even more update: It is increasingly logical that an airplane like the E-4B will be biased out of the Flight Aware database, due to the nature of it, and its missions. However, on a whim, I checked Flight Aware for flights that left/arrived at Miramar NAS (KNKX), since it seemed a logical place to start ---- and voila!, for Wednesday, 18 January 2012 between 0739 PST and 1210 PST, found this:

History of N510AG @ 43,000 feet

And, its Big Map

SO, it was a Gulfstream 2, but operating out of Miramar. Perhaps was the "second" airplane, along with the E4-B?

Let's research the airplane...it's N510AG

Well, not exactly your "typical" corporate business jet, is it?

( This was a fun research trip around the 'InterWebs'....even without Wiki!
    )

edit on Wed 18 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

• top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join