<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
excellent, thank you

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Me too - it took a while for me to figure out what yuo weer talking about & Zorgon's pictrureless-comments had just confused me!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
LOCAL NEWS STATION CONFIRMS BARIUM IN CHEMTRAILS

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterFasting

No they didn't

edit on 8/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
So, in the first minute, after he noticed the trails persisted he then "saw the particles in the air" and observed trail falling to the ground in a haze. Pardon me if I call him Billy Bull#ter.

But of course, someone made desperate in a search for evidence that isn't there may choose to take him seriously.
edit on 8-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by intuitivegirl

Hey debunkers, have fun! And to the rest of those that are aware and aren't brainwashed. This is a must see video!

Well the first problem is that she has a video from TankerEnemy who is known to show hoax videos and mis information in his videos so that pretty much shows she needs to do better research. As for tankerenemy here are a few videos that have been debunked from him.

This is just a few of his videos that have been debunked. Enjoy...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Me too - it took a while for me to figure out what yuo weer talking about & Zorgon's pictrureless-comments had just confused me!

Actually the pictures are there if you quote... didn't notice that they stopped showing. Seems ATS blocked them because of other content at that site

Originally posted by Chadwickus
No they didn't

That article was an opinion and looks like it was written by that other pilot that used to be here

But they make a VERY interesting point on that site...

All the jet exhaust spewing LEAD into the atmosphere is definitely a 'Chemtrail' That LEAD is getting into the water supply

Hello, isn’t it curious Lead shows a dangerous level but was not discussed? Did Ferrell hide the text “ug/l” next to the Lead 89.1 intentionally? Either way it’s still about 6 times too high is it not? How do you explain that? Thanks,

Now what else is in all that fuel? Who knows... because we just trust the oil companies

Hazardous chemical wastes – solvents, PCBs and waste oil – have been mixed clandestinely into fuels in the past four years and sold to unsuspecting customers in Southern Ontario, Quebec and Western New York State, The Globe and Mail has learned. A sophisticated criminal conspiracy operating in Buffalo and Toronto has illegally blended several million gallons of toxic wastes into gasoline, diesel and industrial heating fuel, participants in the scheme and law enforcement sources said. The Globe and Mail, May 8, 1989 A Toronto newspaper

www.inece.org...

So in reality jet exhausts ARE trails of TOXIC chemicals ergo "Chemtrails" and considering the BILLIONS of gallons of fuel used annually anyone that claims this doesn't have a MAJOR impact on the environment, both by saturating the atmosphere with chemicals but also our water supply and soil, is a fool

100LL is the most widely used piston engine aircraft fuel and although it’s listed as LL (low lead) it still contains up to 0.56 grams of lead per liter. About 97 percent of gasoline used in piston-engine powered aircraft is leaded avgas, mostly 100LL. The remaining three percent is ethanol-free unleaded automotive gasoline (mogas).

www.epa.gov...

"Breath deep... the gathering gloom..." - Moody Blues
edit on 8-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This thread is about the alleged and so-called "chemtrails" (that are a myth and hoax perpetrated on the gullible)....but you shove in this mess of distraction???:

Hazardous chemical wastes – solvents, PCBs and waste oil – have been mixed clandestinely into fuels in the past four years and sold to unsuspecting customers in Southern Ontario, Quebec and Western New York State, The Globe and Mail has learned. A sophisticated criminal conspiracy operating in Buffalo and Toronto has illegally blended several million gallons of toxic wastes into gasoline, diesel and industrial heating fuel....

Poor form.

It is blatantly obvious that the article, above ^ ^ ^ refers to other fuels besides aviation grade Jet-A1.

Oh, and the aviation 100LL? That has been a standard for many, many decades........but, did you forget the hundreds of millions of automobiles that exist on the planet??? What do you think they burn for fuel.....Unicorn urine?
edit on Sun 8 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh, and this too:

No they didn't

That article was an opinion and looks like it was written by that other pilot that used to be here

An "opinion"?!?

Um.....the article clearly showed the mistake made by the KSLA news station.......the KSLA news clip that is so often "cited" by the nutter "chemtrail" believers as "proof".

Maybe you should re-read the article, with close attention?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Now what else is in all that fuel? Who knows... because we just trust the oil companies

Hazardous chemical wastes – solvents, PCBs and waste oil – have been mixed clandestinely into fuels in the past four years and sold to unsuspecting customers in Southern Ontario, Quebec and Western New York State, The Globe and Mail has learned. A sophisticated criminal conspiracy operating in Buffalo and Toronto has illegally blended several million gallons of toxic wastes into gasoline, diesel and industrial heating fuel, participants in the scheme and law enforcement sources said. The Globe and Mail, May 8, 1989 A Toronto newspaper

www.inece.org...

Perhaps you missed this bit:

gasoline, diesel and industrial heating fuel

I don't see any aviation fuel in there, which makes this next bit of yours either evidence you can't read (which you clarly can) - or evidence you DON'T read...not even your own links! Or maybe it is evidence you hope that no-one else reads??

So in reality jet exhausts ARE trails of TOXIC chemicals

But apparently less so than the gas, diesel and heating oil illegally contaminated according to that article of yours - phew!

ergo "Chemtrails"

......come from cars, trucks and your home! Glad we can concentrate on the real culprits now!

and considering the BILLIONS of gallons of fuel used annually anyone that claims this doesn't have a MAJOR impact on the environment, both by saturating the atmosphere with chemicals but also our water supply and soil, is a fool

Just as well no-one claims that then.

Oh and since aviation uses about about 10% of transport fuel, and cars and trucks about 77% I think you need to start complaining about them - they are doing almost all the "saturation" all on their own!!

100LL is the most widely used piston engine aircraft fuel and although it’s listed as LL (low lead) it still contains up to 0.56 grams of lead per liter. About 97 percent of gasoline used in piston-engine powered aircraft is leaded avgas, mostly 100LL. The remaining three percent is ethanol-free unleaded automotive gasoline (mogas).

www.epa.gov...

And how do you know that any given lead comes from aircraft? (which by the way would be almost exclusively flying at low altitude and not actually leaving any sort of visible trail at all.....)??

Sources of Lead (from the EPA)

Old lead-based paint is the most significant source of lead exposure in the U.S. today.

-www.epa.gov...

Sources of Lead

Lead-based paint, contaminated soil, dust, and drinking water.

-www.epa.gov...

And that lead in drinking water??

Find out about lead in drinking water.

Most well and city water does not usually contain lead. Water usually picks up lead inside the home from household plumbing that is made with lead materials. The only way to know if there is lead in drinking water is to have it tested. Contact the local health department or the water supplier to find out how to get the water tested. Send for the EPA pamphlet, Lead and Your Drinking Water, for more information about what you can do if you have lead in your drinking water.

Call EPA's Safe Drinking Water Hotline (800-426-4791) for more information.

Dang - your old houses are making those"chemtrails" too!!

edit on 8-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Dang - your old houses are making those"chemtrails" too!!

NOW your getting the idea
Glad to see you coming around

But my old house doesn't leave toxic trails... solar powered with a wood stove for the odd cold night

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Burning wood - heck that makes chemtrails at ground level!! - Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins, Volatile Organic Compounds, Carbon monoxide, etc...

And you have th gall (sic) to complain about others while stinking up the atmosphere with this crap for your own comfort??

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Perhaps you missed this bit:

gasoline, diesel and industrial heating fuel

I don't see any aviation fuel in there,

Silly Chicken that was merely ONE document example showing that we have no way of knowing who puts what into fuel, but you "Contrail Nuts" always try to nit pick to support your cause of spreading disinfo.

Fortunately for the world all the geoengineering projects are coming out into the open. It won't be long before we get to say "I told you so
"

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Poisoning the well again??

Resorting to this tactic is not worthy of your renown and "expertise".

Good "Sir".........

Aviation fuel is thoroughly vetted, at many levels of manufacture and distribution. A simple" fact check" will confirm this.....your attempted "distractions" notwithstanding......

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So you have no ACTUAL evidence of fuel contamination, and if you did it would be ILLEGAL contamination.

And that is all my fault somehow??

Any such contamination would show up pretty quickly in aircraft engines - they are quite highly engineered for performance and economy - filters would get clogged, lubricity changes would mean parts would wear out faster, economy would be compromised - fuel burns would rise and the change noted.

But in actual fact aviation fuel contamination DOES occur - and is found, and sorted out post haste because of the safety and cost implications-

-case in Israel
-case in New Zealand

It appears to me that you have no actual idea of how complicated the aviation fuel fuel supply system is - you are just making stuff up argumentum ex culo

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Poisoning the well again??
Resorting to this tactic is not worthy of your renown and "expertise".
Good "Sir".........

Ah well ... then I will have to Weed out the chaff from the grain eh?

So IF there is no such thing as Chemtrails as some here seem to claim,

Then WHY does the United States Air Force Academy. Dept. of Chemistry -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. publish a manual on Chemtrails and send monthly updates to me via email?

Chemtrails, Chemistry 131 manual, fall 1991 : course policies and laboratory manual.
[Colorado Springs, Colo.?] : Dept. of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy, [1991]
Subjects
United States Air Force Academy. Dept. of Chemistry -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.

Chemistry -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Description:
232 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
Notes:
Cover title.
"USAFA, chem."
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.

Now Me? I would call THAT the "Smoking Gun"

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'd have expected more from you zorgon, you're appealing to the lowest common denominator now...

Well, if you do get/have this book can you show everyone the part where it discusses chemtrails?

...Or is it merely a title chosen by whoever wrote the book?

edit on 9/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Now Me? I would call THAT the "Smoking Gun"

That would because you think smoking guns is something along the lines of smoking other stuff, only better!

Yep - having set a low standard, you've fallen below it.

Chemistry 131 - freshman chemistry course with a catchy name

You can even order a copy of it online it is so secret......and when you do you will find nothing about aerial spraying of any sort.

Just freshman chemistry.

Are you this guy??

Who thinks that photography is appropriate for pilots, but acid rain isn't?? And lots of "ions" - why would anyone studying chemistry be studying ions?? Or chemistry at all??

Pilots shouldn't be studying this stuff obviously therefore it is all about every pilot having to make up his own chemtrail chemicals do you think??

Why are our tax dollars going to this? It makes no sense.....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I'd have expected more from you zorgon,

why? Looked around ATS lately?

Whats the point?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Doesn't mean we can let our own standards slip...

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join