It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Freeman Perspective:Chemtrails, dying trees and birds.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, this Video here is the main topic of the Thread.
I dont know if any of you have noticed trees getting into autumn mode long before the autumn is actualy here ?

We who have seen the threads here at ATS about dying birds, well, there is also some explanation to that in the Video...

Google Video Link

Rosalind Peterson joins Freeman for an hour discussion of Chemtrails (Persistent Contrails)Listen how we discuss birds falling from the sky ... all » weeks before birds fell from the sky in Austin. Rosalind recently appeared on the Discovery channel special Best Evidence; our first mainstream chemtrails exposure.

Chemtrail Article Front Page Ukiah Daily Journal (CA)
These experiments are illegal as Mr. Wolbach says- not only under human rights laws, constitutional laws, criminal laws and environmental laws currently in effect, but also under laws written specifically to deal with the subject of biological and chemical testing on civilian populations USCS 50 1520a enacted 5/30/02 and the UN Treaty CJCSI 3810.01 Meteorological and Oceanographic Operations, Jan 10 1995 which prohibits long lasting weather modification testing among those nations currently conducting such tests (lasting over one season or several months).

For the DOD to say that they are not doing aerial test spraying of chemicals when there are already laws written and passed regulating such military experimental activity is ludicrous. The U.S. Air force has already admitted that they have an experimental program which sprays chemicals into the air to modify the weather. They have been practicing on Mendocino and Lake Counties continuously for the past year. This is in direct violation of the UN Treaty on weather modification experiments. They know they are illegal and they think because it is covert and hidden in these fake cloud formations that they can fool the people.

The rain water tested in Redwood Valley shows too much barium. Barium is sprayed to facilitate the U.S. Military experimental HAARP program. They conducted a test in Ukiah February 27th at 6 p.m. I saw it and there were also other witnesses to this test. There is also now too much black carbon dust in the local lakes. The local lakes were used by the jets to create fake cloud cover by spraying black carbon.

The U.S. Air Force document, "Weather As a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025" explains how they use black carbon dust to create fake clouds. Unfortunately, the black carbon dust does fall down and it is poisoning the water, soil and also harming the plants as the black carbon dust is hydroscopic (generates too much heat and pulls out moisture).

Congressman Kucinich of Ohio wrote H.R. 2977 sec 7 to ban chemtrail activity by the U.S. Military. He would not have written such a bill this past year if chemtrails did not exist. Mr. Wolbach states that what goes up does not necessarily have to come down anytime soon. Well, I see the stuff falling in the air- it creates a thick haze and you can smell it so it is obviously falling down.

Freeman talkes about xradar which I have not heard about before, so Im not able to add any links for that here at this moment, but I shall look into it...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The X-band is a segment of the microwave radio region of the electromagnetic spectrum. In some cases, such as in communication engineering, the frequency range of X-band is rather indefinitely set at approximately 7.0 to 11.2 gigahertz (GHz). In radar engineering, the frequency range is specified by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (I.E.E.E.) at 8.0 to 12.0 GHz.

The term "X-band" is also used informally and inaccurately to refer to the extended AM broadcast band, where the "X" stands for "extended".

Wiki: X Band

X-Radar is probably referring to the use of X-band for radar, Here's what wikipedia says about it.

X-band is used in radar applications including continuous-wave, pulsed, single-polarization, dual-polarization, synthetic aperture radar, and phased arrays. X-band radar frequency sub-bands are used in civil, military, and government institutions for weather monitoring, air traffic control, maritime vessel traffic control, defense tracking, and vehicle speed detection for law enforcement.[1] X-band is often used in modern radars. The shorter wavelengths of the X-band allow for higher resolution imagery from high-resolution imaging radars for target identification and discrimination.

Hope this explains X band/radar for you.

[edit on 24/8/09 by refuse_orders]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

It was late here last night, and I just had to go to bed..
Thanks for digging that up, I was actualy hoping to find any articles about this xradar being used to track humans in away as stated in the video..

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
These links might be of some help, from what i have been reading its possible to track anything with radar, people included.

Human Tracking Using Doppler Processing and Spatial Beamforming

Physorg.com Article: Detecting Human Activities Behind Barriers.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks RO, I did find this thogh ! :

Accession Number : ADA338490

Accession Number : ADA338490

Title : 3-D Holographic Display Using Strontium Barium Niobate

Descriptive Note : Progress rept. Nov 96-Aug 97

Corporate Author : ARMY RESEARCH LAB ADELPHI MD

Personal Author(s) : Heid, Christy A. ; Ketchel, Brian P. ; Wood, Gary L. ; Anderson, Richard J. ; Salamo, Gregory J.

Handle / proxy Url : handle.dtic.mil... Check NTIS Availability...

Report Date : FEB 1998

Pagination or Media Count : 21

Abstract : An innovative technique for generating a three dimensional holographic display using strontium barium niobate (SBN) is discussed. The resultant image is a hologram that can be viewed in real time over a wide perspective or field of view (FOV). The holographic image is free from system-induced aberrations and has a uniform, high quality over the entire FOV. The enhanced image quality results from using a phase conjugate read beam generated from a second photorefractive crystal acting as a double pumped phase conjugate mirror (DPPCM). Multiple three dimensional images have been stored in the crystal via wavelength multiplexing.

Descriptors : *HOLOGRAPHY, MIRRORS, REAL TIME, DISPLAY SYSTEMS, THREE DIMENSIONAL, PHOTOREFRACTIVE MATERIALS, HOLOGRAMS, NIOBATES, PHASE CONJUGATION, WAVELENGTH DIVISION MULTIPLEXING.

Subject Categories : HOLOGRAPHY

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Search DTIC's Public STINET for similiar documents.

Members of the public may purchase hardcopy documents from the National Technical Information Service.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I also is trying to find information on something called SSSS (silent Sound Spread Spectrum), if you want to do some research, that is some thing to pass the time with..

Chemtrails - Peanut Butter And Barium Sandwiches
The author, to be more precise, is 'E' for Edward, preceded by 'Dr.', the co-father of the H-Bomb and darling savant of the US Department of Defense and the military-industrial-academic establishment, the same Dr. T who in the 50's invented a perky little radiation mascot, Readi Killowat, while proposing to create artificial harbours by nuking the coastline. Although we got the bomb, thankfully, the glowing harbours never got the green light. But on April 24, 2001, the New York Times confirmed that he had indeed "promoted the idea of manipulating the earth's atmosphere to counteract global warming."

The Spin: a lining of aluminum chaff scattered into the upper atmosphere to create a sun screen - like a giant emergency blanket wrapping the earth - to reflect UV radiation back into space and save the world!

Brilliant! A chrome-plated planet. But here's the catch: What goes up, must come down. Over three months, three separate rainwater and snow samples from Chapel Hill, North Carolina were collected and submitted for 'double-blind' laboratory analysis in March, 2002. Tests were ordered for several elements which should not be present in normal rain or snow. The result was devastating news about the health of our ecosystem: all samples consistently revealed enough of the following materials to indicate that they were present in the atmosphere "in large amounts...and concentrated form" through a "very controlled delivery (dispersion)," primarily: aluminum and barium.

Follow the chemical trail, from A-Z.

Aluminum, inhaled or ingested, as we have all been warned, makes us forget the warnings that aluminum makes us forget....in other words: Aluminum - bad.

Barium compounds that dissolve well in water (like rain) will cause a whole host of symptoms, from breathing difficulties to brain swelling. Barium is hygroscopic, a dessicant or drying agent: itchy eyes, burning throat, asthma, allergies, nose and lung bleeds. Barium - really bad. Just ask Readi Kilowatt's chemical counterpart, Mr. Yuk!

Most of us will remember the mean, green man who stopped us from downing a bottle of Bleach when we were six. The Mr. Yuk for our corner of earth is technically the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) in the south, and Environment Canada, where it snows. However, barium hasn't even been classified by the EPA with respect to human carcinogenity because no studies have even been done on people. Surprisingly, aluminum is also a no show on the list of hazardous air pollutants.

But check any Material Safety Data Sheet and you'll find barium clearly marked: "DANGER! MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED" with the "Health Rating: 3 - Severe (Life)". Hey kids, bring out your "GOGGLES and GLOVES" Mr. Yuk's taking you on a picnic! But, here's the scary part, on the same Data Sheet, under
Environmental Toxicity: "No information found". Barium has twenty times more chronic lethality than the worse organic-chlorinated pesticide (private interview with R. Mike Castle, Nationally Accredited Environmental Risk Auditor). Confusing? Not really - nobody with enough acuity to read has been reckless enough to intentionally release barium into the ecosystem... Until now.

When anhydrous barium (mon)oxide reacts with water, forming barium hydroxide (commonly known as soluble barium salts), the chemical reaction liberates a lot of heat. And where there's heat, there's fire. Let's connect the dots. Follow closely: February 17, 2002 UP Science News headlines, "Pollution drying up rainfall" - when
particles are too small to seed nice fat raindrops, "the clouds that do form...have a hard time to rain." These tiny particles are called "aerosols" by scientists, and long term exposure is now "an important environmental risk factor for cardiopulmonary and lung cancer mortality" (Journal of the American Medical Association). Bad news for the humans.

It gets worse for the earth, and here's where the heat turns up: a third of the United States and even vast tracts of Canadian Prairie are suffering from acute drought conditions, some of the worst shortages in years. Rivers are literally drying up. Reservoirs are at record low levels. New York has declared a drought emergency. Montana is officially a drought disaster area. Even the UN warns of severe water shortages by 2025 - globally. Back to the lab: barium has a much lower "specific heat" value of 0.19 as compared to air (1.003) and water (4.184). When introduced at higher altitudes, barium will have a net effect of increasing the temperature of the atmosphere. Ergo: it gets hot and dry.

Why would anyone want to do that to the earth?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ahhhh, didnt take long, found some thing here..

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) & the All-Digital TV Broadcast Signal: Connection?
Proud Political Junkie | Ever since first hearing of it last spring, I’ve had a deepening sense of foreboding – an unnamed dread of the upcoming shift to an all-digital television broadcast signal, scheduled to occur in February 2009. Now, I believe, that nameless dread may have a name, after all.

The Department of Defense calls it Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), and it also goes by the name of S-quad or Squad. In the private sector, the technology goes by the name of Silent Subliminal Presentation System and the technology has also been released to certain corporate vendors who have attached catchy brand names like BrainSpeak Silent Subliminals to their own SSSS-based products.

Whatever you call it, SSSS is a technology that uses subliminal programming that is carried over Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) broadcast waves, planting inaudible messages directly into the subconscious human mind.

Perfected more than twenty years ago by the Department of Defense and battlefield-tested upon unwitting Iraqi soldiers serving in the army of Saddam Hussein in the Gulf War during 1991, SSSS is a sinister weapon that may have been been developed for a specific mission: the total subjugation of the American people.

Whether SSSS is coupled with the new all-digital TV signal as its means of delivery into the minds of an unsuspecting U.S. populace or not, it can be deployed by many different devices, including HAARP and GWEN towers, which would effectively blanket the entire nation at once. In fact, Judy Wall says that “there is evidence that the US Government has plans to extend the range of this technology to envelop all peoples, all countries. This can be accomplished, is being accomplished, by utilizing the nearly completed HAARP project for overseas areas and the GWEN network now in place in the US. The US Government denies all this.”

But the most insidious aspect of SSSS is that it is completely undetectable by those being targeted. Because it delivers its subliminal programming directly to the human brain via the auditory sense at frequencies that humans are incapable of perceiving as sound, there is no defense against it. Everyone on the planet is equally susceptible to mind control via SSSS and there isn’t any escape from it, as the UHF waves can be transmitted over very long distances from remotely located sources and will pass through walls and other objects as if they are not there. UHF is the frequency (100mhz) that has been used for television and radio broadcasting for as long as these media have existed. SSSS is designed to utilize UHF as a carrier wave.

Even more insidious, though, is the fact that, coupled with the use of supercomputers, an individual’s unique electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns can be digitally altered and then stored for rebroadcast via digital UHF. According to Judy Wall, editor and publisher of Resonance, the newsletter of the Bioelectromagnetics Special Interest Group, these computer-enhanced EEGs “can identify and isolate the brain’s low-amplitude ‘emotion signature clusters,’ synthesize them and store them on another computer. In other words, by studying the subtle characteristic brainwave patterns that occur when a subject experiences a particular emotion, scientists have been able to identify the concomitant brainwave pattern and can now duplicate it.” These modified emotion signature clusters can then be broadcast over UHF carrier frequencies (i.e., regular TV and radio signals) directly into the brain where they can then “silently trigger the same basic emotion in another human being.” In other words, if the emotional signature cluster for, say, a feeling of hopelessness and despair is being fed directly into your brain via unseen radio waves, you will feel those emotions. The implications of this are, quite literally, mind boggling.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This guy tested his AC filters after a day of chemtrailing !!

I tested my air filter after a serious chem trail attack in our skys on Sunday Jan 11 2009. I found metallic debris and its conductive. I would like to know if anyone else has found the same or might have info.. Seems like WWIII is not far off. NWO or some other agency?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

star, and flag. Hey, cool a movie. I'm glad Your staying on top of the chemtrail issue; as it's important to educate. Most of us only have Our instincts in fighting this; as many debunkers persist.
thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

star, and flag. Hey, cool a movie. I'm glad Your staying on top of the chemtrail issue; as it's important to educate. Most of us only have Our instincts in fighting this; as many debunkers persist.
thanks

Thank you, and it is a shame that Chad and Weed dont actualy help out in finding out why this is accuring, cause those two and phage would probably get a whole bunch of important info on the topic...

To bad they use their energy not helping the humanity in this quest...

Maybe they think it dont affect them if they dont accept them as real ! ?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Thanks to RO for this series of YT's.

There are also other weapons in the hands of TPTB that may be bad news for us, it is called SCALAR weapons..Just thought I mention it ...

HE mentions Operation Cloverleaf, some thing I posted a bout in a thread long ago, which ofcourse some of ATS's fines sayd was nonsense!!

Covert genocide, looks like the Global Warming Lie is a cover story.
The disinfo sites incessantly and noisily direct people's attention to the harmless seeded clouds, of course, and it's been a struggle for me to convince any of these frantic disinfo subscribers who email me that, before the middle of 2002, when chemtrails were still sickening and killing people internationally, chemtrails looked and behaved much differently.

ATS TinWiki: Chemtrails
Chemicals are the visible traces in the sky from military aircraft or other aerial vehicle spraying vast amounts of iron, alluminum, barium and radium over the world.

Conjecture

Reports of chemtrails are that the unified government systems of numerous countries are spraying minerals and chemicals in harmful amounts overtop populated areas, sometimes having fallout. Many reports have shown people have been suddenly stricken with serious influenza-like illnesses, and even killed, cloud cover has almost doubled since the beggining of the spraying, illness has sky rocketed, and there have been more illnesses because of the spraying. The chemtrails are sprayed in X's, swirls, straight lines, grids and small sections at a time.

Spray aircraft

Usually, the aircraft are

KC-135 Stratotanker

Supposedly C-130 Hercules

Boeing 700s (737s, 717s, 747s, ect.)

Military unmarked helicopters

F-22 Raptor-like craft

Small Black Military Jets

Large Silver or Grey Military Jets

Commercial Airliners

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by refuse_orders

Thanks for digging that up, I was actualy hoping to find any articles about this xradar being used to track humans in away as stated in the video..

LOL

A weather watch radar tracking humans.....only if you wanted to fry them

Doppler radar tracking humans, lol

You guys ever used a doppler or weather watch radar?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hehe, the world is not what it seems guys...
Start reading, Im not saying EVERY THING is true, but, if as much as 20% of it IS true, we are still in a heap of trouble and must react to it !!!

VTRPE and DARPA and HAARP
The strange vapor-like trails, or "chemtrails," from jets flying high above much of the nation and elsewhere in the world are part of a massive top-secret military research and development project, possibly linked to the United Nations, researchers have concluded.

A group of about a dozen researchers spent more than a year, mostly in secret, studying the chemtrails. They include experts in electronics, communications, environmental engineering, medicine, biomedical research, chemistry, governmental and political affairs and military theory and technology, as well as veterans of the Central Intelligence Agency and the top-secret National Security Agency (NSA).

The group poured over thousands of scientific, government and military documents, most of which can be found in the public domain but buried among countless papers in highly scientific web sites on the Internet. The researchers also talked with experts in the scientific and military communities.

"It appears that aerosol chemical trails are being deliberately discharged into the atmosphere from military and civilian registered aircraft over the continental U.S., Canada and Mexico," a retired Air Force officer attached to NSA and living in Virginia told The Spotlight in an exclusive interview.

"Selected commercial airliners have been secretly modified and equipped with specialized aerosol dispersion devices to supplement U.S. military aircraft to disperse the substances creating the chemtrails," the former NSA official noted.

According to the NSA officer, civilian airlines were enlisted for the project, which some of the researchers referred to as "Operation Cloverleaf".

The researchers concluded that the chemtrails are composed of barium salt mixtures. Some of the chemtrails also include polymer fibers.

"Several types of experimental polymer fibers are repeatedly being found in various locations subsequent to observed incidences of aerosol discharge by aircraft," a member of the scientific study group told The Spotlight. "Research and development of electronic polymer fibers is identified and described in Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) documents. Other polymer fiber types are mentioned in other government and military documents that we have obtained.

"It is believed that the combination of barium salt mixture and polymer fibers are responsible for the recent nationwide epidemic increase in cases of asthma, allergies and upper respiratory system illnesses, including pneumonia," he said.

The group found that based on the study of various military and scientific documents, the polymer fibers apparently have several applications in conjunction with the barium salt mixture. Among the applications is the "cloaking" of aircraft. When irradiated with the substances, an aircraft is invisible to radar and the naked eye.

There also are advanced radar applications; the decontamination and detection of biological weapons; communications applications, including the ability to direct radio beams back to earth; weather modification as a military weapon; and the secret Air Force Variable Terrain Refractivity Parabolic Equation (VTRPE), which, with the use of sophisticated computers, enables a person to view what an enemy radar system sees.

A scientist familiar with VTRPE research at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio and his knowledge of the use of barium salt mixtures led the group of researchers to delve into the "barium salt connection" to the chemtrails.

A member of the research group told The Spotlight that "an over-whelming array of ongoing military research and development and defense-related activity is layered from ground level into space, including space warfare battle plans and space weapons that have been developed and include advanced laser and refinement of famed scientis Nicola Tesla's scaler (directed energy) weapons technology."

"Tesla's concepts of 'directed energy' are being developed, refined and applied," the researcher continued. "High Frequency Active Auroral Research project (HAARP) ionospheric 'heaters' arepositioned around the world (Alaska, Ukraine, Norway, Russia, Puerto Rico, etc.) and are used to 'heat' and modify the ionosphere. The United Nations, we have found, has knowledge of and sanctions the HAARP project, which is a military project."

The group determined that scientists worldwide are working in cooporation with an organization known only as "Commission G." Different aspects of atmospheric and ionospheric advanced radar studies, research projects and experiments are being studied at the University of Massachusetts at Lowell, the University of Colorado, the Uni. of California at Davis, and the Uni. of Texas at Arlington.

One of the key aims of the studies and experiments is the military objective "to control rain, drought, storms, tornadoes, hurricanes and weather patterns generally," a researcher explained. "Precipitation suppression and enhancement are strategies being refined specifically for implementation in the conduct of future wars."

This experimentation "is directly responsible for the strange weather that is being experienced in the U.S., if not worldwide," the researcher said. "They are simply screwing up our normal weather patterns by dumping barium salt and polymer fiber in vast quantities into the atmosphere."

The group said that armies may eventually become obsolete because of new computerized "vitual warfare technology," which is being developed, refined and actually applied.

According to the group, there is ongoing research and development that includes optics-based communications above the earth, which is similar to fiber-optics but without fibers and communications broadcast on optical beams; a potential chemical and electrical influence on human behavior on a massive scale from above, a super-MK Ultra mind-control program; and electrical power transfer.

The former NSA researcher said "ongoing study of this problem by individual researchers is eliciting concrete evidence that, at the very least, the atmospheric chemistry and circulation of the earth's atmosphere have been disrupted. There is a growing body of evidence to justify concern that the problem with our atmospheric chemistry will extend well into the future."

"Someone is attempting to keep a lid on all of this military research and development activity and, in particular, the chemtrail activity that is literally clouding up America's skies."

According to the NSA researcher, individual members of the group have been threatened. Various document and other materials have been stolen from the homes of some of the researchers.

He said he believes this was done under the direction of a globalist entity, probably the United Nations or a "sub-group," that remains in the shadows and beyond public exposure, at least for now.

Bariumblues.com

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hello Oz, No I have never used an doppler radar and saying it is BS is just BS, cause tracking humans is fully possible and you know it, so dont redicule the idea that humans can be tracked....

And I do believe alot of this is infact true, maybe not ass bad as it layed out, but it is true..

Making an radar that can 'see' humans with their body full of metal particles must have been made decades ago, cause that is such an easy task, when you have canser, you drink metal so the scanner can see into your body, it is Old tech...Thermal vision can see body heat and the US military can see far down into the ground looking for people in bunkers, all this is invented long ago..

[edit on 25/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I read Your article, and a constant theme of the debunkers is of feasible logistics. Actually through massive weather manipulations the Power Brokers could use this to hedge the markets. Using derivatives through put options. They'd have a sure bet every time.

Either produce the perfect weather for a crop in an area, or produce the worst drought ever.

Just sink Your mind into that. The funding would be limitless!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Absolutely, I came across some stuff here, but it probably take some time to find any solid on it..

You remember those Booms you had/have over in the US, it may be sonic weapons, Not sure by far, I must come back to that..

But these Chemies are so god damn True, and Im so tired of people spreading the WaterVapour defelective disinfo, dont those guys have family or something ?

Q : Do you remember seeing RainBow around the SUN when you were younger? (I dont know how old you are) but I can not remember that, and it is some thing you would have remembed seeing , right ?

Peace and luvv....

new topics

top topics

join