It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Iraq ufo footage filmed by soldiers!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
Like I said I believe in facts and proof, and I live in the real world. I do not believe this or any video, picture I have "ever" seen his of some alien space craft, I merely was asking what kind of military jet is triangle in shape, top secret?, or what!

Thanks for your post, Mr_XIM. It's a shame that most people seem to have only watched the first 30 seconds or so, but admittedly I probably would have too unless I'd read the thread.

I agree that the last part is interesting, but also that I don't see anything in this video that could not be some sort of secret military craft.

I'd like to add that it's perfectly reasonable that you don't believe without proof, I myself didn't until I saw something with my own eyes that left little room for doubt. But I commend you for this post, it's far better than some of your previous posts.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The first sequence is debatable - flying birds? who knows ...

But that last sequence definitely got me to sit forward and play over and over.
There's been much talk of triangular shaped UFO/Military craft.
I think there was a news report, and a pretty decent photo accompanying the article of the 'Phoenix Lights' ? which if memory serves me correctly, looks a bit like the craft filmed in this clip, though the 'Phoenix Lights' was 5 lights, missing the one in the middle like this clip. Which as someone has already said, could be a formation instead of one craft.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Nice...but not really 'new'. I have also seen this video on the web recently somewhere.

Also with 'UFO's above warzones' I lately always think that it has to be some kind of 'earthly' device being tested...or just being used as usual but now it coincidently is filmed.

What do 'we' actually know?!

And as a Von Daniken devote I have been to Tikal, Machu Picchu, Palenque, Chitzen Itza and then some. I just tell this to show that I am really into the subject.

I always watch every UFO clip there is available.

But in these cases (and lately more and more due to the growing ease to fake it) we just see 'some footage' and jump to all kinds of conclusions actually based upon nothing. 'Fake', 'blurry', 'It must be birds' actually it is a bit sad.

This video is supposed to be from a soldier in Iraq? How can this be verified? Is it? And why isn't the soldier in question being punished for the exposing of military footage? Were did the video come from? It surfaced on the net and now ATS is discussing it? Or was it posted to ATS directly (by the soldier in question from his iPhone)?

UFO, earthly (military) devices, fake video...will I/we ever know?

I can fly from the Netherlands to Turkey for 49,- euros...so why couldn't 'all' UFO's be earthly devices? I mean...if the technology to fly is this cheap nowadays...can you imagine what you could fly around in for let's say 49000,- euros. and so on...and so on...until infinity!

And I always wonder...in ancient history earth was visited by intelligent life from somewhere out there that left us knowledge and wisdom (at least this is what I think happened after reading books like the one's from Erich von Daniken)...and now they just fly over?

And yeah, yeah...in ancient history we did not had an atomic bomb or so...but still...why are 'they' always just flying by without doing anything?

Because of this I often immediately think it is fake...

[edit on 24-8-2009 by kcire]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Earthly or not, the last object is still unidentified so it is a UFO,(until someone identifies it satisfactorily) The video operator is clearly not interested in the plane with a strobe flashing. First part is interesting too, could be birds or balloons, but I never see geese for instance, break up like that from a formation. On the the other hand I never see balloons in formation...unless they are tied together, which the first bunch are obviously not.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I agree with those who have watched the ENTIRE video (IE the last bit). That is definitely not a flock of geese. It is a UFO.

Alien? Who knows. Secret Plane from the government? More likely But it is not a bird.

At first I thought it could be birds but sped up in post, but I dont think so.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Like I said I believe in facts and proof, and I live in the real world. I do not believe this or any video, picture I have "ever" seen his of some alien space craft, I merely was asking what kind of military jet is triangle in shape, top secret?, or what!

500 years ago people that lived in the real world thought the world was flat... and those were the "facts at the time" the "real world" is what is accepted in the current time frame.. just because its not "mainstream science" doesn't mean it doesn't exist......

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
The so-called "birds" are glowing brighter than the stars in the sky. That doesn't happen.. sorry.

Birds are not brighter than stars.

I think you're wrong. Watch this video, you can see the wings flapping on the birds flying overhead. If the birds are white in colour, they will be visible on NV. Also, they appear brighter than the stars above

Ignore the object in the beginning, it's probably a satellite.

I still believe the object at the end is a genuine UFO (ET or military).

Then why didn't you put this thread in Military & Gov. Projects or Advanced Aircraft Projects?

[edit on 24/8/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

There is something else in play here, in that video. Standard NV doesn't just "pick up birds" even if they are lit up with a light source of some kind. Not that bright anyway. I've certainly never seen it. They must be using a different grade, infrared illumination filter or something.

If that were true, then any slightly reflective white surface would glow as bright.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

I definitely believe there's stuff flying around up there that i don't understand - visitors, or terrestrial?

In 1990/91 (can't remember which) i was night fishing in Kingston Upon Thames, near London. It was a clear night and not really liking the whole fishing lark, i was on my back looking up at the sky. One of the distant stars moved and i thought, hey a shooting star! Then it shot back the way it'd come. As i watched it darted around a small part of the sky like a pinball. I got up and moved around, but it didn't change position in relation to the surrounding stars, meaning it was very high, thus moving at huge speeds and changing directions dramatically without slowing.

I called my friends over, but it was gone and they thought i was taking the piss. Then it reappeared and flew around as before. My friends watched in awe and then ran back to the car in fear because i'd started jumping around, shouting, "I'm here, come and get me!" Pretty dumb, but i was only 19/20 and believed in friendly aliens. Not sure i'd be so eager now.

For my money, i agree with those here that suspect the first half of Mr Xim's vid could be birds, but that strange triangle certainly isn't

[edit on 25-8-2009 by McGinty]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The triangle at the end does it for me. Doesn't look like any kind of wildlife or animal, no sir-ee. I wonder if the people posting "oh its just geese" etc even bothered to watch till the end.

AND I do believe that if military personnel are indeed filming this stuff, they of all people should know the shapes, patterns and movements of aircraft in the sky better than all of us no?

I will say then definitely an aircraft and definitely unidentified.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stovsa
The triangle at the end does it for me. Doesn't look like any kind of wildlife or animal, no sir-ee. I wonder if the people posting "oh its just geese" etc even bothered to watch till the end.

I wonder if you even bothered to read the other posts in this thread?

Originally posted by stovsa
AND I do believe that if military personnel are indeed filming this stuff, they of all people should know the shapes, patterns and movements of aircraft in the sky better than all of us no?

If you did, you'd know it wasn't filmed by military personnel in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My original thread plainly saids to watch last 30 secs of video, that is the only thing I was really questioning and asking what kind of craft was that, because I am not aware of any military craft in a triangle such as that craft appears to be, and I was merely trying to point out the fact that there is military aircraft we do not know about yet!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join