It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old Girl burns Golly (doll) at BNP festival

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

That photo is of Nick Griffin who leads the BNP.

White supremacist, nazi scumbag who relies on people like you to give him power. This is why we have Nazi's (yes i said it) as MEP's because people dont do their research in to where the people they are voting for come from.

Heres some info you might like to take a read of before talking up the BNP.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

thank you i will read the links now,

theres research and theres research so please, i might not have looked and known the facts but i am willing to look at evidence and consider my views and decisions.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That's cool, im not having a go.

Its just a subject that is very close to my heart, im white and British yet i think these people are exploiting the very people they claim to be protecting.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
I would say there policys on stopping immagration is good due to population and density of the UK.

Really?
I don't.

While i don't like the way that immigration is handled (mishandled) in the UK, i certainly don't want to start banning people from entering the UK depending on their race...

And i certainly don't want to start offerening people money to leave the UK... and then if they refuse.... start making it compulsory for them to go...

Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence).

Perhaps we should burn them at the stake?

All they do..(BNP) is take the fears and frustrations... and sell you a fake answer/solution and you eat it up??

Would you really have everyone of colour, ethnic background and in some cases, religious stance, kicked out of the country just so you could have pedo's and terrorists murdered?

Seems a pretty stupid "compromise" to me...

The BNP will also:

- Make prisons more austere and make criminals serve their full sentences. Offenders will be made to understand that they are being punished and not rewarded with a state-subsidised holiday for their crimes;

- The encouragement of an extensive and rapid switchover to organic and low fossil fuel farming techniques;

- The banning of the ritual slaughter of animals without pre-stunning, and the sale of such meat;

- The elimination of the unhealthy, energy intensive and cruel factory farming of livestock;

Bring back the troops in iraq and afgan.

Again..... all just "Hot-topics" that they're using to win votes.
The point is.... They are a "Far-right" RACIST, WHITES ONLY...political party... do you not get it?

They could say they were going to give every citizen £100,000 and a holiday villa in the south of France....and I'd still tell them to **** off!!!

They are scum.

I means theres a alot i like but mainly the one that swings me is the stopping immagration and brining back my fellow friends from iraq and afgan.

Yeah....let's pull out of 2 wars WE started and leave the locals to die eh??
As long as our boys are safe huh?

Man... :shk:

Also the Wiki page on Griffin is interesting..

From His NF days through to now.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23/8/09 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The BBC did a good undercover documentary which did a good job of exposing the BNP. It convinced my brother not to vote for them anyway.

www.youtube.com...

Its worth pointing out that this was made several years ago, but i think its still relevant.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Hexis]

ah, scratch that ,its been removed. its out there somewhere though

found it heheh,
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I wont be banning people on race it will be just banning people.

So you suggest another party with similar views of my own without the racist background what would that party be
No i wouldnt accecpt that compromise.
So you think i've fallenv for their tricks.
Yes we should get our troops out of all wars we dont need to be in.

Also i missed out that i want to get out the EU.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hexis

the video has been removed i am afraid but thanks for trying lol, if you find the link which works U2U me please or post it here i dont mind.

I am up for changing my views i just like to see some evidence thats all.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

it makes interesting viewing

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hexis

thanks i will watch it.
also thanks for finding the correct link for me.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
I wont be banning people on race it will be just banning people.
So you suggest another party with similar views of my own without the racist background what would that party be

Well you wont have a choice.... your party will be doing it on your behalf.
It's very subtle at the moment..

"Voluntary repatriation"

And them offering cash to those who leave the UK.... but what if enough don't want to leave...what if the quota isn't filled eh?

And i can't tell you who to vote, it's your choice man!!
All i can do is point out that the BNP are the most racist party in the UK.

They are the NF and Combat18 in suits and with a political agenda.

If that's who you want to vote for.... by all means, it's your choice.

No i wouldnt accecpt that compromise.
So you think i've fallenv for their tricks.

Well judging from your replies and what your thoughts about them are... I'd say yes.

Don't worry.... you're not alone.

Millions of hard-working and decent people around the country have fallen for it too.... they make it so appealing.

But the point is... you read between the lines.... you look at the history of the party members and what the party ultimately means and stands for..

And NONE of these decent hard-working people who have been duped would even want to know...

People (BNP supporters),moan that they don't get a fair crack and the press always harass them and speak ill of them.... and I'm glad the press do....

To vote for the BNP is to vote for racism.

Yes we should get our troops out of all wars we dont need to be in.
Also i missed out that i want to get out the EU.

I don't want to be in these wars either...

But one was actually Illegal.... so, that's a bit iffy.

But BOTH were OUR doing.... WE Invaded them (Iraq and Afghanistan).... WE started them (Wars)... and until the job is finished.. we shouldn't and hopefully wont leave.

Plus... we haven't secured all the oil we need yet....

[edit on 23/8/09 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I know its my choice i was asking not who i should vote for but if you know any partys that suit my views more.
Well thanks to you guy i can see all evidence, with this video i am watching its not going in there favour i tell you this lol.

Yes we started them but we need to admit we was wrong going in. and stand up to walk out.

stuff the Oil my friends life is not worth all the oil in the world, sorry lol.

would you say UKIP is more suited to my beliefs

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Question and research all parties and you should find one you agree with. I personally don't agree with any standing parties at the moment, they are all corrupt IMO.

UKIP would seem a wiser choice than BNP though, just find out about them and choose what your comfortable with.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuse_orders

Question and research all parties and you should find one you agree with. I personally don't agree with any standing parties at the moment, they are all corrupt IMO.

I agree... it's a shame too

We need a decent party in the UK.

Perhaps we should start our own?

"The common sense party"

"The Denying ignorance party"

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

Yeah i will look at all partys and doing some background research seeing as people have lots of things to hide. thanks to people on here making me more concerned on who i vote for.

Thanks for having a disscussion with me and not a agruement.

This video is really opening my eyes.

thanks to the dude thats posted it.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You're most welcome mate.

Was a decent and civil discussion.
Good on ya

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yep your more than welcome.

Sadly UK politics is a very corrupt area, its hard to pick the best out of a bad lot. All the best though.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thanks

After watching the last part on this video i can clearly see that BNP member are racist and want violence.

I still no that some members are not but from seeing some people who are trying to stand as major politians for the BNP, i feel abit ashamed as i dont want violence i just want britain to be happy and follow british life,

some of these people are on the video are really dumb lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The BNP are filling a void created by the mainstream partys.
The Cons and 'New Labour' are too busy playing the PC game that white working class people are not represented in government anymore.
The horrible truth is that Britain IS a white, dare I say Christian, nation and the more the people are ignored by the mainstream parties the more extremist politics will evolve.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

Sounds just like Chicago, except here, NO ONE stops at stoplights in certain neighborhoods.

Oh, and organized rapes are a part of many areas; it's not just black on white rapes. It's rapes by men against women, of any combination of colors you care to name. Why is it especially bad if it happens to white folks, I wonder?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This will probably go unnoticed amongst the reams of posters jumping on the "Nazi scumbag" bandwagon, but all those photo's of the supposed Golly burning were taken at night.

The BNP event ended at 1830 BST, due to the police having problems keeping highways open due to the "Anti-fascist" protesters causing a stink (how ironic that "anti-fascists" use fascist tactics).

For those outside the UK, at 1830 BST it is very much still light outside. Bearing in mind the very obvious bias in the reporting and the presence long into the night of "anti-fascist" camps near the event and one can smell a bit of a stink coming from the crappy tabloid "News of the World"....

Seems to me like this "story" is all to convenient....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join